Quote Originally Posted by Paul
not trying to be a dick...

if you only doing shit to insure you place in imagination land then whatever works for you but don't think for a second that people who don't believe don't live for filling lives nor help society any less. religion has done far more damage to society than good; this needs no explaining and with the amount of revenue religions brings in each year i'm sure it is in the Trillions they could of cured cancer or hiv.

it always cracks me up when people say well "what if your wrong your going to hell"... what the fuck is hell to someone that doesn't believe in it?
Amen to that, lol.

Not to mention that the Jews are suppose to be the choosen people. Sounds like if I wanted a sure bet, I would be lining up behind them. Not the christians.

I love when people do or say bad things, then turn around and claim to be a christian. So they can do what they want, but as long as they believe, they will get into heaven. Get real, I am sure majority of religious people would be going to hell just like the rest of us that does not believe.