... about 2yrs ago, I was just starting my party life. Me and 3 of my other friends decided to go to the club. Get there, drink, dance, and then we got kicked out for fighting. We were like, "Fuck this, its still not even 12 so were gonna find something else to do." Needless to say, we found another party location and then it all started. I was still a noob drinker at the time so I chugged everything down trying to get drunk to quick. Well, everything was going good and all then one of the guys I was with decided we should go for a drive. He wasn't drunk and I was, so he drove. I puked in the floorboard before we even got out of the driveway. So, I got out and my ex G/F cleaned it up for me then I asked my buddy if he'd take me and my ex G/F to my house. We leave and start towards my house. I passed out during the drive. Next thing I know, its daytime and I'm waking up infront of were I worked with my boss laughing at me.




Reply With Quote