PDA

View Full Version : EF Squad's WhoresLounge

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Papa_Smurf
09-10-2007, 10:41 PM
not much, just got home from work.

customer service FTL. I fucking hate dealing with people, espically when they tell me how to do MY GOD DAMNED JOB!!!!

bigdare23
09-10-2007, 10:44 PM
not much, just got home from work.

customer service FTL. I fucking hate dealing with people, espically when they tell me how to do MY GOD DAMNED JOB!!!!

maybe because you dont know what you're doing LOL

ash7
09-10-2007, 10:50 PM

^ yep

that's what SHE said.

-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
09-10-2007, 11:14 PM

i mean, try sending $2000 to sum contry you've never heard of, the person not speaking endlish so you cant ask them questions when they fuck up the form's, having 5 asshole people behidn them yelling @ you for double counting their $2000 western union IN 5 DOLLAR BILLS!!!!!!

shit gets annoying @ customer care. you take all the shit, assholes calling, people wanting to return shit for the most assinine reasons and then complaining when they can't return it.

they dont pay me enough to deal w/ these assholes :no:

Papa_Smurf
09-10-2007, 11:15 PM
^ yep

that's what SHE said.

-jonathan

lol ik what i'm doing, and SHE absolutly loves it, thank you very much :goodjob:

ash7
09-10-2007, 11:40 PM
i mean, try sending $2000 to sum contry you've never heard of, the person not speaking endlish so you cant ask them questions when they fuck up the form's, having 5 asshole people behidn them yelling @ you for double counting their $2000 western union IN 5 DOLLAR BILLS!!!!!!

shit gets annoying @ customer care. you take all the shit, assholes calling, people wanting to return shit for the most assinine reasons and then complaining when they can't return it.

they dont pay me enough to deal w/ these assholes :no:

that's one reason I'm glad i'm in the avionics business....

If i may be frank for a minute...
The ballers who buy my services to install avionics in their private jets are MUUUUUUUCH easier to get along with than say Ol' Schacreesha who wants a refund from Kroger for her gallon of milk she didn't use.

I couldn't do your job 90ZC... mad reps would be given... but i must spread some rep around before i give more to you.... dang.
-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
09-10-2007, 11:42 PM
that's one reason I'm glad i'm in the avionics business....

If i may be frank for a minute...
The ballers who buy my services to install avionics in their private jets are MUUUUUUUCH easier to get along with than say Ol' Schacreesha who wants a refund from Kroger for her gallon of milk she didn't use.

I couldn't do your job 90ZC... mad reps would be given... but i must spread some rep around before i give more to you.... dang.
-jonathan

lol, i feel ya man. people will bitch and moan about a 55 cent coupon, it's rediculous. Poor people FTL!

side note: what does everyone think of my new sig?

jfrolang
09-10-2007, 11:43 PM
Poor people FTL!
For real.

side note: what does everyone think of my new sig?
Lovin it.

ash7
09-11-2007, 12:09 AM
looks real good man :goodjob:

-jonathan

bigdare23
09-11-2007, 12:12 AM
sig tyte homie

Papa_Smurf
09-11-2007, 12:15 AM
thanks to uproot.

i would add that ^ to my sig, but it wolnt let me cause of the 50 character limit :(

So, i'm actually waking up tomorrow BEFORE noon to start getting everything ready for my struts, which will probably come right when i'm about to go to work, otherwise i'd install them tomorrow.

ash7
09-11-2007, 12:38 AM
If you're going from OEM to the HPs you'll be happy with them man. :)

But the damper bug will get you sooner or later, mark my words. lol

i can't wait to see your car in person; it looks well kept!

-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
09-11-2007, 12:40 AM
If you're going from OEM to the HPs you'll be happy with them man. :)

But the damper bug will get you sooner or later, mark my words. lol

i can't wait to see your car in person; it looks well kept!

-jonathan

lol you're not making me feel good about this damper bug shit. you say it'll get me, but jeff has been riding on the same struts w/ 2.5 drop which is way more than mine, and he has had no problems for the last 5 years. granted they're not the best, but they're good.

and yes, i'm going from OEM to HP's and i cant fucking wait!!!! I might even get GC's for chritsmas :ninja:

oh, and i appreciate your comment about my car. pictures make my car look alot better than it is, lol. The best part IMO is the interior.

Papa_Smurf
09-11-2007, 12:44 AM
Since everything is decided, I declare this thread closed!!!

Joker, now it's time for you to make an "official thread" :goodjob:

We need to have an official tread on the Events section, and GUY you need to start working on a flyer w/ dates and events.

Nov 10th, mountain run, cruise around ATL, and andretti.

We still need to figure out times though....

ash7
09-11-2007, 12:59 AM
The damper bug I was reffering to is the one that will hit you about halfway through the Dragon's Tail or somewhere on a nice mountain road when you'll think to yourself "man my car feels loose in a corner..."

:) a 2" drop isn't too much to change the dynamic of the damper man. It's when you get down to the 2.5+" where problems begin. (in my experience) I think you'll be fine. I was assuming you were going to slam your ride out and almost ride bumpstops like half this forum does.

-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
09-11-2007, 09:34 AM
i would love to do that, but thats not my style. i absolutely LOVE the look of the old school integras slammed on the ground, but to me thats not practical.

Papa_Smurf
09-11-2007, 10:44 PM
got the tokico's today, and my dad installed them while i was @ work, but he forgot to put this damper washer in them, so we have to take them back out tomorrow and put the washer in...:doh:

ash7
09-11-2007, 11:24 PM
got the tokico's today, and my dad installed them while i was @ work, but he forgot to put this damper washer in them, so we have to take them back out tomorrow and put the washer in...:doh:

which washer did he forget? the one underneath the mount?

....the night is young maine! Go fix 'em real quick :)

-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
09-11-2007, 11:53 PM
which washer did he forget? the one underneath the mount?

....the night is young maine! Go fix 'em real quick :)

-jonathan

i'm not really sure, he just left me a note saying he didn't put the "damper washer in", i havn't gone down to look yet.

I tryed to take the struts out today, but i couldn't manage to get them out. Like i knocked out that 1 bolt thats holding it to the car, and loosned the nuts off the strut ontop, and then fasned them half way, and i couldn't get the bottom of the strut to come away from the car.

i know i'm absolutly horrible at describing this stuff, lol. But yea, i un did all of the bolts and shit before he came home, i didn't everything but couldn't manage to work the strut free, but he got it cause he's an OG :D

No biggie though, this just means i get to drive his EF for another day. Driving a super clean car and showing it off like it's your FTW!!!! lol

ash7
09-16-2007, 06:48 PM
the latest noticeable changes to the EF are as follows:

wheels:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/hatch77/betsydriveway.jpg

cf bezel around the cluster:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/hatch77/betsycluster.jpg

painted the valve cover:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/hatch77/betsyvalvecover.jpg

and a nice clean garage:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/hatch77/betsybed.jpg

my photography skills are lacking... :D (sorry)
-jonathan

bigdare23
09-16-2007, 07:11 PM

wheels:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/hatch77/betsydriveway.jpg

cf bezel around the cluster:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/hatch77/betsycluster.jpg

painted the valve cover:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/hatch77/betsyvalvecover.jpg

and a nice clean garage:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/hatch77/betsybed.jpg

my photography skills are lacking... :D (sorry)
-jonathan

Looks like someone just did a trade with the all mighty DO :goodjob: Looks good homie (I think I like that offset better :D )

Cato ED-6
09-16-2007, 09:49 PM

Wheels and cluster look very nice.:goodjob:
You get that S2K cluster working?

That VC reminds me of gravel and salt rock...I about laughed at those twisted wires.

twincannon26
09-16-2007, 11:02 PM
new to IA, but had my EF for quite some time.

91 hatch, rebuilt d15 (car is daily driver), typical bolt on stuff.

http://a865.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/96/l_3e6b7315b08096e629f3d3496cd70bd8.jpg

http://a680.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/51/l_8621762881fb943e9d22c95a0d0e093f.jpg

first piston motor i had built, still runs strong today.

ash7
09-16-2007, 11:26 PM
Wheels and cluster look very nice.:goodjob:
You get that S2K cluster working?

That VC reminds me of gravel and salt rock...I about laughed at those twisted wires.

The reason the speedo wasn't working is because of a bad connection at the ecu. Everything else works like a champ. *sigh* I hate troubleshooting sometimes. :) Plug wires are twisted because i hate how they have a tendency to just flop around the engine bay. (i don't have the little wire placements)

Looks like someone just did a trade with the all mighty DO :goodjob: Looks good homie (I think I like that offset better :D )

Yessir, we worked out a deal. The Sportmax wheels look a lot better on his del sol than they did on the EF; because they don't protrude from the fenders, and they actually tuck somewhat.

i got to looking at the wheels and i wasn't sure how my fenders would hold up in hard cornering...

played around with the idea of flaring them out, but then i decided that was a bad idea. (not to mention rice :ninja: )

thanks for the props folks, it's been a busy weekend.
-jonathan

ash7
09-16-2007, 11:35 PM

http://a865.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/96/l_3e6b7315b08096e629f3d3496cd70bd8.jpg

http://a680.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/51/l_8621762881fb943e9d22c95a0d0e093f.jpg

good to go man! :goodjob:

-jonathan

bigdare23
09-17-2007, 01:47 AM

Your car looks pretty good! Now cover that badboy to mpfi so you can run with the si's :goodjob:

Cato ED-6
09-17-2007, 02:36 AM
Plug wires are twisted because i hate how they have a tendency to just flop around the engine bay. (i don't have the little wire placements)

Wouldn't a wire cover fix that? I believe thats what I'd do. Just get the cover to match the rest of the VC.

ash7
09-17-2007, 11:42 AM
Wouldn't a wire cover fix that? I believe thats what I'd do. Just get the cover to match the rest of the VC.

it would, i just havn't made time to get around to it yet. Rest assured that's on the list of things to fix though maine :D

-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
09-17-2007, 12:51 PM
jonathan, i like those wheels alot better, lol.

ash7
09-17-2007, 04:36 PM
jonathan, i like those wheels alot better, lol.

me too:)

thanks bro
-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
09-17-2007, 10:29 PM
alright, well i think this is my second time saying this, but nothing was done before....

I know the meet is on nov 10th, but there are a few questions about times, which is needed for the flyer, which needs to be made so we can post up a thread in the "Meets" section...

So.....

what time are we meeting (i'm assuming we're meeting @ the varsity, then riding out to the mountains?

Are we going to meet up again in ATL for pics (if so, when and where).

Also, when are we meeting up for andretti?

I was told there are going to be 3 main parts of the meet, so if sum1 doesn't want to stay all day, they can know the time of when and where to meet up.

bigdare23
09-17-2007, 10:34 PM
Since I'm not hosting this meet, I'm in the dark

Papa_Smurf
09-17-2007, 11:10 PM
Since I'm not hosting this meet, I'm in the dark

yea i know, it's really up to evasive, since he's the one leading the mountain run again, it's up to him when the weekend starts. Personally, i say we meet up @ the V at like 9am-10am or something, ride out to the mountains, maybe say around 4pm or so meet back @ the V or sumwhere downtown for pics, and then whenever after that for andretti....

ash7
09-18-2007, 12:18 AM
[begin skinny white boy voice]

worrrrrrrd up

[/skinny white boy voice]

The farther out this thing is set in stone, the more EFs will show. A-Ran and I are coming regardless, but if we had a def. time and stuff set up, we would be bette equipped to spread the word around down here in columbus....

might even be able to get anthony and his K20crx to come up with us. :goodjob:

-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
09-18-2007, 09:13 AM
thats why i want to get times set in stone, so that more people can/will come. I'm sure there are more EF's on this site that dont come to the "EF Squad" because they dont know about it, and if we dont post this shit up w/ a nice flyer w/ set times and dates in the "Events" section, then we might be missing out on a few newer people showing up.

/rant

jfrolang
09-18-2007, 10:52 AM
Let's start by meeting at the Varsity at 9am. I don't know how long the mountain run will take and I don't know how late Andretti is open, so Ben needs to speak up for more times.

Papa_Smurf
09-18-2007, 10:55 AM
9am sounds good.

and yes, we need Ben's input on how long the mountain run will take, and how long andretti is open so we can know when to meet up there.

ash7
09-18-2007, 11:53 AM
9am on the upper level :D

that's a smaller area so looking for where everyone is at won't be hard.

Sign me up! I'll do my best to start a write up tonight in the Events section and start a list similar to what you'd see on HT. (which I'll post up there as well)

-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
09-18-2007, 12:26 PM
we need Guy to post up a flyer, he does killer photoshop's man.

Cato ED-6
09-18-2007, 02:20 PM
I'm pretty sure Ben is busy for a while. For various reasons.

Noticed how he hasn't really been on here?

EJ6
09-18-2007, 04:53 PM
lets have a meet lol hopefully its before i have my driver side fender done....any one know where i can find a decent sir front for a decent price? lmk thanks

ash7
09-18-2007, 05:12 PM
....any one know where i can find a decent sir front for a decent price?

hahahahahahahahaha
aa :lmfao:
hahaaahahaaahahahaa
aHAHAHAHAaa

SiR front ends and the term "decent price" don't belong in the same sentence man.

-jonathan

bigdare23
09-18-2007, 05:57 PM
lets have a meet lol hopefully its before i have my driver side fender done....any one know where i can find a decent sir front for a decent price? lmk thanks

i do :goodjob:

bigdare23
09-18-2007, 05:58 PM
hahahahahahahahaha
aa :lmfao:
hahaaahahaaahahahaa
aHAHAHAHAaa

SiR front ends and the term "decent price" don't belong in the same sentence man.

-jonathan

never know homie :D just ask jfrolang

I got the hookup :goodjob:

EJ6
09-18-2007, 06:29 PM
as in complete front end plus shipping etc etc...ima about to pm u big dare i got alot of plans for this white ef i just bought lol

jfrolang
09-18-2007, 07:25 PM
The meet is Nov 10th. ;)

Deals can be had on JDM front ends but most likely you'll have to piece it together. People aren't selling 'complete' front ends for anywhere close to cheap.

In April I had an 'incident' and had to replace pretty much my whole front end. I spent $655, not including fenders and corner lights (which aren't entirely necessary anyway). $450 of that was for power adjustable EDM headlights, if I had bought a pair of regular JDM lights it would have been under $400 total.

EJ6
09-18-2007, 07:49 PM
i see one on password for $1,249.99 plus 300 for shipping...probably see if some one has one used probably cheaper or so...price doesnt really matter to me but i seen one local before on here he wanted about 900 or so...thought some one on here selling theres or so...some where before the year ends ill be riding with one of these for sure :)

jfrolang
09-18-2007, 07:54 PM
anyone know where i can find a decent sir front for a decent price?
price doesnt really matter to me
:thinking:

EJ6
09-18-2007, 07:59 PM
what im tryin to say is...i was tryin to see if some one on the site or know any one with one for sale that might be cheaper...if ima have to go password and get one then i will...last time i was looking for one they were selling theres around 900-1000 plus they were local, so i can just pick it up...

EvasiveEF9
09-18-2007, 08:27 PM
Hey, everyone.

Seriously sorry to have just run off in the dark. Chris (Cato) is right, though. My hands have been more than full. Without going into detail...as many of you know, I'm signing Navy and planning to depart in Jan/Feb. Trying to get all the paperwork settled, and I come across where Cobb County fucked me by charging me with stuff they said I wouldn't, and then charged me three times for one incident... It'll get cleared, I've just been running and trying to keep up. Yesterday at 4pm, I got a call and they said they need a highschool and college transcript by 5pm today...so I sprinted for that. In addition, I'm trying to settle with an attourney the ticket from January for running a redlight. That'll go down the 27th. Finally, there's the accident. Then my mom's saying I should be paying rent because I'm not in school. At the same time, I've got students loans I gotta cover, plus trying to figure out what's gonn ahappen with my car and...

Yeah...there's alot of shit going on, right now. I hate to leave ya'll in the dark. I'm looking right now that ya'll are needing info...and I've got the time to sit here and write it, but honestly I'm too pissed off to even think clearly...seeing as I just returned from the recruiters office with nothing but disappointing news...

Bottom line...if someone wants to step up and set up times, I'll follow through with whatever is planned, and I'll do it with a smile. Otherwise...bear with me for...say... a week, and I should be able to jump back on the game. But right now i'm dealing with cobb county courts, recruiter/navy, job, schools, mom, personal belongings, and stuff like that for the moment.

No worries...the post whore will return..

jfrolang
09-18-2007, 08:47 PM
Ok, I'll step up.

We'll meet at the V at 9 am, BS for probably 30 minutes and head out to the Mountain Run. We'll come back and do lunch at (location to be determined) at 2pm. It will follow with a photo shoot at (location to be determined- Stone Mountain? great backdrop.) at 4 pm. We'll meet up at Andretti between 5:30 and 6. They close at 1am.

jfrolang
09-18-2007, 08:48 PM
This is a "Squad" event, so feel free to share your opinions.

Cato ED-6
09-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Ben: hope you get things straightened out.

Jeff: Good Schedule.

Lunch: I'm down for whatever as long as we don't go to that pizzeria that we went to last meet. (for obvious reasons)

Photoshot: Again down for anything.
Around Atlanta I don't know spots, but around here in Woodstock and Canton I know some good spots, if you guys are interested in coming up here. The farest spot I know is about a hour drive from the V.

Cato ED-6
09-18-2007, 10:21 PM
Oh and with that being said(and being bored) I thought I'd post up some pics of my favorite photoshot location. Uproot you have seen these before, have you gone there yet? Its been over a year now.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/CantiLOTBF/location3.jpg

Its one hell of a place for pics, and one that can only be truly appreciated by visiting.
The only bad thing about this place is that cops do check it. They aren't there 24/7, but they do visit sometimes.

There is more to it than just a huge wall and big area, you will not be dissapointed if we go there.

Papa_Smurf
09-18-2007, 10:32 PM
everything sounds good to me, not sure how my car is going to handle the mountains... my struts are starting to squeek, just like the stock blown ones...:thinking:.

But yea, now we need to get Guy to make a pimp ass flyer like he did b4 and post it in the "Events" section :goodjob:

ash7
09-18-2007, 11:08 PM
word up

my suspension should be A+ by then, so I'm down for whatever.

And I'll talk to the CRX guys i run into around town down here and tell them all about it.
....we're going to have to LEAVE town here at 7 in the morning to make it to the V by 9.

*whew* what a day
-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
09-18-2007, 11:10 PM
well, it'll totally be worth it, and you know it.

how many EF guys you know round your way? and why dont they post up on IA?

ash7
09-18-2007, 11:21 PM
A-Ran is one of my best friends, there's me, Anthony with his k20... and there is this one kid that works at RedRobin that has a totally stock -just rolled of the factory floor- condition HF. I'll talk to him next time we roll up there to eat.

There used to be more guys with oldschool Hondas in town, but they all seem to have dissappeared or moved to 240s.

We roll with the DA/EF Mafia down here :D
-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
09-18-2007, 11:28 PM
there's a CRX w/ a k20 that u know?! dude, i gotta see that thing.

ash7
09-18-2007, 11:51 PM
indeed sir.

it's poking it's pretty little valve cover through his hood.

i'll ask him tomm if he wants to ride up with.

-jonathan

Konstantin
09-18-2007, 11:54 PM
Crap...I will not be able to amke it to this one. My moms b-day that weekend and I'm flying out to San Fran...if things work out. If tickets, restaurant, family and other things don't work out for that weekend then I'm in for sure.

I'll keep ya'll updated.

(not to mention, I need bushings and struts before this goes down :crazy: )

Papa_Smurf
09-19-2007, 12:02 AM
indeed sir.

it's poking it's pretty little valve cover through his hood.

i'll ask him tomm if he wants to ride up with.

-jonathan

like the hood is cut? that doesn't sound good :no:

Cato ED-6
09-19-2007, 12:06 AM
Clearence issues FTL
but K20 EF FTW.....I must see this CRX. Pics?

Papa_Smurf
09-19-2007, 12:09 AM
Clearence issues FTL
but K20 EF FTW.....I must see this CRX. Pics?

x2 :yes:

ash7
09-19-2007, 12:27 AM
like the hood is cut? that doesn't sound good :no:

yeah... he only drives it on nice days.

his car was feature in the burnout of the month in SCC last year... if that rings a bell.

i think he's on the importmyth website... let me look real quick.

-jonathan

ash7
09-19-2007, 12:34 AM
no pics of tony's car... but here's the video that got the April of 06 BOTM.

http://importmyths.com/digital/scc2.wmv

-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
09-19-2007, 12:39 AM
lol, crazy burnout.

the REX itself looks a little rough...

Cato ED-6
09-19-2007, 12:42 AM
thats a big turbo...looks like he could actually hit the whole thing under the hood. but it could just be the angle.

Love the smoke coming out of the hole in the hood.

ash7
09-19-2007, 12:54 AM
thats a big turbo...looks like he could actually hit the whole thing under the hood. but it could just be the angle.

Love the smoke coming out of the hole in the hood.

lol, it is a Turbonetics .57 trim... man i miss that car.

lol, crazy burnout.

the REX itself looks a little rough...

It is rough around the edges. The body is bad... it's his drag car though, he's not one to be crazy in the looks dept.

-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
09-19-2007, 01:01 AM

It is rough around the edges. The body is bad... it's his drag car though, he's not one to be crazy in the looks dept.

-jonathan

oh, well that makes sence. If it's his drag car, then you think he'll be bringing it on such a long trip for the mountains and stuff?

AND........ care to post his numbers? :D (drag times that is)

bigdare23
09-19-2007, 01:24 AM
there's a CRX w/ a k20 that u know?! dude, i gotta see that thing.

That rex is ugly as hell but fast as shit :lmfao:

bigdare23
09-19-2007, 01:27 AM
oh, well that makes sence. If it's his drag car, then you think he'll be bringing it on such a long trip for the mountains and stuff?

AND........ care to post his numbers? :D (drag times that is)

Last time I saw him run, he was in the 12's with just a header :goodjob:

Papa_Smurf
09-19-2007, 01:27 AM
That rex is ugly as hell but fast as shit :lmfao:

:werd:

bigdare23
09-19-2007, 01:28 AM

-jonathan

Since you know tony, I bet you know Rod, Joey, and Louis too. Those are some of my homie back at home.

ash7
09-19-2007, 01:49 AM
Since you know tony, I bet you know Rod, Joey, and Louis too. Those are some of my homie back at home.

:D i do man

louis still has his sick EF... that's what made me want to get into an oldschool honda.

-jonathan

bigdare23
09-19-2007, 01:52 AM

louis still has his sick EF... that's what made me want to get into an oldschool honda.

-jonathan

He did alot of work on my car so far (including the swap).

His car is quick as shit for what it is.

ash7
09-19-2007, 01:52 AM
Last time I saw him run, he was in the 12's with just a header :goodjob:

He ran a 12.7 on MT slicks at import showdown a few months ago.

And yes, we still make fun of his lack of driving skills. ;) The car should do better than that. :blah:

-jonathan

ash7
09-19-2007, 01:54 AM
He did alot of work on my car so far (including the swap).

His car is quick as shit for what it is.

lol, we put him on front street earlier this year for running a couple sneaky pete's behind the dash...

that car is one of my favorites.
-jonathan

bigdare23
09-19-2007, 01:55 AM

-jonathan

It would be funny as hell if we have seen each other and hung out, but just didn't know each other name. I also know your buddy Sean too. I remember him from when he had the egs, ef, da, delslow,..................(and the list goes on)

:lmfao:

bigdare23
09-19-2007, 01:56 AM
lol, we put him on front street earlier this year for running a couple sneaky pete's behind the dash...

that car is one of my favorites.
-jonathan

so the truth comes out! He's a damn lier :lmfao:

bigdare23
09-19-2007, 02:03 AM
g-nite homies!

ash7
09-19-2007, 09:32 PM
so the truth comes out! He's a damn lier :lmfao:

lol... well, to his credit, he didn't have them hooked up at the time.

BUT all the hardware to install to the intake in less than 5 mins was there regardless. :D sneakysneakysir

on another note, i have been told that headlights are interchangeable between EF hatchbacks and EF CRXs. Is this true? I'm needing a driverside headlight. lol

-jonathan

EvasiveEF9
09-19-2007, 09:34 PM

BUT all the hardware to install to the intake in less than 5 mins was there regardless. :D sneakysneakysir

on another note, i have been told that headlights are interchangeable between EF hatchbacks and EF CRXs. Is this true? I'm needing a driverside headlight. lol

-jonathan
It's a fact. Just use the headlight HOUSING. IE...if you drive a rex, keep the rex headlight housing, and just use the CRx glass.

ash7
09-19-2007, 09:40 PM
It's a fact. Just use the headlight HOUSING. IE...if you drive a rex, keep the rex headlight housing, and just use the CRx glass.
rex = crx?

-jonathan

EvasiveEF9
09-19-2007, 09:41 PM

rex = crx?

-jonathan
*sigh*

You really are new to EF's, aren't you...

Yes. Rex = CRx = EF8

ash7
09-19-2007, 09:44 PM
*sigh*

You really are new to EF's, aren't you...

Yes. Rex = CRx = EF8

lol, i understood that part man :D I'm just confused about which housing to keep and which glass to use.

-jonathan

EvasiveEF9
09-19-2007, 09:51 PM
lol, i understood that part man :D I'm just confused about which housing to keep and which glass to use.

-jonathan
You drive a rex, right? Keep the metal frame and stuff...the mounting hardware from the CRx. Just use the glass and immediate surroundings from the civic hatch.

bigdare23
09-19-2007, 09:53 PM

-jonathan

yes they are inter-swappable if your car is a 88-89 get 88-89 crx/civic headlights, if your car is a 90-91 get 90-91 crx/civic headlights :goodjob:

ash7
09-19-2007, 09:58 PM
super sweet

You'll have to forgive me for asking the occasional dumb question. I'm used to EG headlights that have no metal bracket. :D i havn't taken the front end off of this car yet, so i'm not sure of it's workings.

-jonathan

EvasiveEF9
09-19-2007, 10:02 PM
yes they are inter-swappable if your car is a 88-89 get 88-89 crx/civic headlights, if your car is a 90-91 get 90-91 crx/civic headlights :goodjob:
Shut up, dare! I got this! LoLoL

No, but you ARE inaccurate on something... You CAN interchange the two generations (for lack of better terms) but you must change the frames. The headlights on my car right now are from that 88-89 crx I had up in dahlonega that I never did anything with. I put the shitty projectors in it right before I sold it. :)

super sweet

You'll have to forgive me for asking the occasional dumb question. I'm used to EG headlights that have no metal bracket. :D i havn't taken the front end off of this car yet, so i'm not sure of it's workings.

-jonathan
Dude, that's what we're here for. So we can ask each other about something someone may have better experience or knowledge on/with. Like Dare is GREAT with being a bully, and I'm great with building cars.

ash7
09-19-2007, 10:09 PM
[emo voice]

Dude, that's what we're here for. So we can ask each other about something someone may have better experience or knowledge on/with. Like Dare is GREAT with being a bully, and I'm great with building cars.

[/emo voice]

:D thanks boo I'm here for you too. :cry:

-jonathan

bigdare23
09-19-2007, 10:16 PM
Shut up, dare! I got this! LoLoL

No, but you ARE inaccurate on something... You CAN interchange the two generations (for lack of better terms) but you must change the frames. The headlights on my car right now are from that 88-89 crx I had up in dahlonega that I never did anything with. I put the shitty projectors in it right before I sold it. :)

duhhhhhhhhhh, I know that :tongue1:

That's going out the way when really dont have to. Plus, you dont have to swap the frames, all you got to do is get the matching year corners and you're good to go.

I win, you BEN defeated :lmfao:

EvasiveEF9
09-19-2007, 10:28 PM
[emo voice]

[/emo voice]

:D thanks boo I'm here for you too. :cry:

-jonathan
...I know where you live. And I really don't wanna make that drive...

duhhhhhhhhhh, I know that :tongue1:

That's going out the way when really dont have to. Plus, you dont have to swap the frames, all you got to do is get the matching year corners and you're good to go.

I win, you BEN defeated :lmfao:
I DARE you to test my theories... He may only have the opposing generation available to him...

Now go JDM your fridge, or something...put the freezer on the right side.

Papa_Smurf
09-20-2007, 05:30 PM
FUCK PUTNAM COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tickets FTL

EvasiveEF9
09-20-2007, 06:00 PM
...what happened?

jfrolang
09-20-2007, 06:02 PM
... He got a ticket? :crazy:

ash7
09-20-2007, 06:07 PM
FUCK PUTNAM COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tickets FTL

Most unfortunate... perhaps you shouldn't have been hIt'n tEh MadD vTAk yo.

just messin homie. Send my condolences to your checkbook.
-jonathan

EvasiveEF9
09-20-2007, 06:41 PM
... He got a ticket? :crazy:
...hmm...you're pretty smart for a soldier...

bigdare23
09-20-2007, 10:49 PM
Most unfortunate... perhaps you shouldn't have been hIt'n tEh MadD vTAk yo.

just messin homie. Send my condolences to your checkbook.
-jonathan

too bad he's lacking VtttTTTTTEEECCCCCKKKKKK :lmfao:

ATLem1
09-21-2007, 01:13 AM
new-ish to the area, just got another ef, and just returnin to the forum.

so add me to the list....
ATLem1 ... 91 CR-X Si .... D15B... Villa Rica/Carroll

Papa_Smurf
09-21-2007, 01:14 PM
i was apparently going 76 in a 55, which i think i was going more like 70. and it was down a hill, and there was an SUV going faster than me to my right.... it was bullshit.

guy said 80 (25 over the limit) is about a $600 ticket, so mines gonna be between $300-$500 and insurance is gonna go up.

ummm.. i make about $130 a week, so i can bearly pay for gas, cell phone, food and insurance as it stands right now, so i have no idea how the fuck i'm gonna pay for this shit.

This really pisses me the fuck off because i usually drive the speed limit and i'm the most level headed teenager that i know what it comes to driving... lame.

EvasiveEF9
09-21-2007, 06:30 PM
Excuses excuses...

LoL

Take a defensive driving course BEFORE you go to court, and BRING THE CERTIFICATE. It'll help to get your fine reduced...and MIGHT save you points...

ash7
09-21-2007, 06:34 PM
i was apparently going 76 in a 55, which i think i was going more like 70. and it was down a hill, and there was an SUV going faster than me to my right.... it was bullshit.

guy said 80 (25 over the limit) is about a $600 ticket, so mines gonna be between $300-$500 and insurance is gonna go up.

ummm.. i make about $130 a week, so i can bearly pay for gas, cell phone, food and insurance as it stands right now, so i have no idea how the fuck i'm gonna pay for this shit.

This really pisses me the fuck off because i usually drive the speed limit and i'm the most level headed teenager that i know what it comes to driving... lame.

...dang...
-jonathan

Jay12know
09-21-2007, 08:16 PM
Wud up ppl i c dat u all were havin a "nice" convo bout dis speedin ticket and i just wont 2 say sorry bout dat dude and just hope da cop dont show up like da 1 didnt 4 me.....50 in a 25 (SCHOOL ZONE!!!) they were going 2 take my license til i was 21 and he was tryin 2 inpond my moms audi!! but i was on my way 2 school only 11th grade workin at coldstone creamry lol makin no money, but anyway i wanted 2 b added 2 da EF list and maybe even adopted by da family lol. i have a 89' EF with a B16 swap (stock 4 now) not all the way done with it need 2 b wired up 2 the ecu the right way the 4 injector wires were cut (uncle did it) and that should do it. the car is mostly all stock on the outside 2 just sum 16'' black 10 spoke rims from previous owner not 4 sure wut day r day painted the inside of the rims 2. the car is also gettin a roll cage put in and semi gutted soon. the jdm style is wut im planning 4 cuz of the clean ass look (no rice here) ^ups^ 2 u bigdare23 LUV da fuckin crx man and 2 all da other ppl wit da clean ass EF9 and EF8 on here. so if sum1 wud pm me on how 2 join da family let me know, and i will try 2 take sum gud pics and post them. o yeah im in the south fulton area and i work in douglasville. DUCES.!!..

jfrolang
09-21-2007, 08:28 PM
First you need to speak English.

Jay12know
09-21-2007, 10:50 PM
Well yeah I can do that I just text a lot and just type somewhat the same way, but yeah I agree.

jfrolang
09-21-2007, 10:53 PM
Ok, much better.

There really isn't any 'process' to get in the squad, you just have to drive an EF, post here in our forum once in a while, and show up when we have gatherings.

Jay12know
09-21-2007, 11:18 PM
Were do you all have them most of the time because I seen the VA meets on here is that were it is most of the time?

jfrolang
09-21-2007, 11:36 PM
Well the Varsity meets are the first thursday of every month.. there's usually a couple EF'ers there. We'll be meeting up at Wild Wings in Marietta again soon, and our big meet will be on November 10th.

EvasiveEF9
09-22-2007, 12:51 AM
Big meets are from time to time. Squad members sometimes make a show at the V meets. That's about it. Just be active and act/speak/type intelligently. Don't type like you text. You've got a full keyboard in front of you without predictive text. Granted...we may not always spell properly...

Anyways, yeah, man. Welcome to the squad...just...act mature. Oh...and seriously? No more tickets, man. Not doing 25 over. Especially in a speed zone.

Double_0_Rusty
09-22-2007, 02:13 AM
so where is the "big meet"?

Papa_Smurf
09-22-2007, 02:16 PM
umm... probably meeting @ the V, then heading to the mountains, and then cruise round ATL and then Andretti Speed Lab, so it's not just 1 place.

anyway, they said i woln't know how much my ticket is for 2 weeks, but the lady predicted it would be $135 by my speed and age..... idk, that figure doesn't sound right, i figured it'd be more :thinking:

ash7
09-22-2007, 03:01 PM
^ that sounds about right

i got pulled for 70 in a 55 a few months ago, my ticket was 120 bucks.

9 am at the V still right? sign me up!
-jonathan

jfrolang
09-22-2007, 03:42 PM
9 am at the Varsity. November 10th. Be there.

ash7
09-22-2007, 04:59 PM
9 am at the Varsity. November 10th. Be there.

sweet deal

-jonathan

Jay12know
09-22-2007, 08:30 PM
Ok that cool, and yeah i apologize for that crazy ass text/post for the people that didn't have a clue what i was saying.

bigdare23
09-22-2007, 09:08 PM
it's cool homie!

Jay12know
09-22-2007, 09:39 PM
Man yo car is so fuckin nasty, clean old school jdm just like it should be in my opinoin, and those wheels are just sick.

bigdare23
09-22-2007, 09:41 PM
Man yo car is so fuckin nasty, clean old school jdm just like it should be in my opinoin, and those wheels are just sick.
:goodjob:

Thanks homie reps to ya

EvasiveEF9
09-22-2007, 11:26 PM
So uh...my new toy arrives tomorrow. 91 civ hatch...again...LoL

Jay12know
09-22-2007, 11:38 PM
Man that sounds exciting even if it is the same car lol

Papa_Smurf
09-22-2007, 11:42 PM
So uh...my new toy arrives tomorrow. 91 civ hatch...again...LoL

so ur getting that hatch? thats bitchin Ben.

Hit me up if that shop is open, i'll pm u my number if u aint got it :goodjob:

bigdare23
09-23-2007, 12:33 AM
good joker!

EvasiveEF9
09-23-2007, 09:57 AM
Man that sounds exciting even if it is the same car lol
haha, I'll just be glad to be trackin' right. And wait til you see when I'm done with THIS car... It'll be one of the top EF's in the squad. Mark my words.

so ur getting that hatch? thats bitchin Ben.

Hit me up if that shop is open, i'll pm u my number if u aint got it :goodjob:
I'll check the shop...and yes, I'm getting that hatch. Can't wait to get the project underway.

good joker!
Baller status...

Papa_Smurf
09-23-2007, 11:16 PM
hey, does anyone know If a CRX dash will work in a hatch? I mean, ik ben has one, but would i have to buy a CRX gauge cluster cover too, and a different center console? Because i have an integra center console and hatch shit infront of it, would i have to get all CRX stuff?

The reason i'm asking is because i have all Si panels except for my dash, which is still dark blue. I've been looking for an Si hatch dash, but cant find one in good condition, but i found a flawless CRX dash.

bigdare23
09-23-2007, 11:17 PM
hey, does anyone know If a CRX dash will work in a hatch? I mean, ik ben has one, but would i have to buy a CRX gauge cluster cover too, and a different center console? Because i have an integra center console and hatch shit infront of it, would i have to get all CRX stuff?

The reason i'm asking is because i have all Si panels except for my dash, which is still dark blue. I've been looking for an Si hatch dash, but cant find one in good condition, but i found a flawless CRX dash.

yes :goodjob:

ash7
09-23-2007, 11:22 PM
my friend brandon put one in his EF hatch. looked nice

-jonathan

A-ran
09-23-2007, 11:33 PM
yes it did!

my friend brandon put one in his EF hatch. looked nice

-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
09-23-2007, 11:40 PM
So you're saying i wolnt need to get a CRX gauge cluster dash...?

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h7/pizzaface01/inter1.jpg?t=1189576296

Thats my interior, and there's no way in hell i'm getting rid of my integra center console...

so what would i have to change?

Jay12know
09-23-2007, 11:44 PM
Dang man thats clean as hell im really felling that.:goodjob:

ash7
09-23-2007, 11:46 PM
So you're saying i wolnt need to get a CRX gauge cluster dash...?

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h7/pizzaface01/inter1.jpg?t=1189576296

Thats my interior, and there's no way in hell i'm getting rid of my integra center console...

so what would i have to change?

the console wouldn't line up since the CRX dash is canted torwards the driver.

-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
09-23-2007, 11:49 PM
Dang man thats clean as hell im really felling that.:goodjob:

Yea man, GSR interior FTW!!!!!! That center console does ALOT for the interior of your car man. Makes it looks and feel so much more "roomie"

the console wouldn't line up since the CRX dash is canted torwards the driver.

-jonathan

Yea, thats what i figured. I think that Mike guy (de-rice project, black CRX) has a crx dash w/ an integra colose, i thought i remembered seeing it on his car domain or something. He did sum modification though

Oh well, looks like i'll have to find a clean Si hatch dash...

Jay12know
09-23-2007, 11:55 PM
Took a pic of the car with my phone let me know what yall think about it.....
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=115094&stc=1

remember its a b16 in there lol, stock for now. :ninja:

bigdare23
09-23-2007, 11:59 PM
nice homie! now paint that bumper!

Jay12know
09-24-2007, 12:05 AM
lol hell yea that is next on the list of things to do, i am going to paint the back one too and then back to black on the moldings very soon.

Papa_Smurf
09-24-2007, 12:05 AM
i dont see any pic...

Papa_Smurf
09-24-2007, 01:06 AM
I wanna hear everyone els's "legal trouble"

Maybe ben can write a novel and post this thread :lmfao:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138631&page=7&pp=20

lol @ QD's Response.

ash7
09-24-2007, 01:34 AM
oh lord

i see that Gr33n Ek9 posted in there...

*sigh* that kid is something else...

-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
09-24-2007, 01:48 AM
oh lord

i see that Gr33n Ek9 posted in there...

*sigh* that kid is something else...

-jonathan

never had any run in's w/ him, he seems like a badass though :goodjob:

ash7
09-24-2007, 01:58 AM
ah yes...

if you saw him you'd laugh.

Imagine an inbred Puerto Rican and that's what you'd get.

He likes to boost his engines, say it's been tuned, and blow it up after three weeks. That's his rep. around these parts.

-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
09-24-2007, 02:11 AM
ah yes...

if you saw him you'd laugh.

Imagine an inbred Puerto Rican and that's what you'd get.

He likes to boost his engines, say it's been tuned, and blow it up after three weeks. That's his rep. around these parts.

-jonathan

he sellin coke to pay for all these engines?

ash7
09-24-2007, 02:22 AM
he sellin coke to pay for all these engines?

I have no idea

Sure hope not... he calls me all the time...

last person i want to have my phone number is a drug runner.

-jonathan

EvasiveEF9
09-24-2007, 07:34 AM
lol hell yea that is next on the list of things to do, i am going to paint the back one too and then back to black on the moldings very soon.
I work at a paint shop :goodjob:

Papa_Smurf
09-24-2007, 10:00 AM
I have no idea

Sure hope not... he calls me all the time...

last person i want to have my phone number is a drug runner.

-jonathan

why would you say "that kid's something els" if he calls you all the time?

sounds like yall are best buds ;)

ash7
09-24-2007, 11:52 AM
why would you say "that kid's something els" if he calls you all the time?

sounds like yall are best buds ;)

that's a resounding "negative" my friend

we used to be friends when i first moved back here when i got out of the airforce... but i figured out his character pretty quick and i try to distance myself from him when i can.

-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
09-28-2007, 07:00 PM
yo seven, pm me back bro.

ash7
09-28-2007, 11:17 PM
you have been replied to twice my friend!

...now get off teh internetz and go party it up. :D

-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
09-29-2007, 09:42 AM
eh, there was no party last night.

i havn't drank in a god long while cause my gf never wants to drink, and u know how it is when u go to a party and ur the sober one w/ 100 drunk people, everyones just annoying as ****.

oh well, i'ma try to find sum party tonight or somethin.

EvasiveEF9
09-29-2007, 09:48 AM
If you were going to silver dollar tonight, I could help you out...

I'll be in warner robins tonight :)

Papa_Smurf
09-29-2007, 12:26 PM
yea yea. if i was off sunday then i'd be going, but yea.

i've got sum jager in the freezer 10 feet away from me in her appt, i think i'm just gonna kill it today/tonight, lol

EvasiveEF9
09-30-2007, 10:29 PM
Apparently, I partied too hard last night. Got to warner robins on two beers. Drank 6 or 8 at hooters watching the auburn game (HAHA, GATORS!) made it back to the hotel for another like...3...maybe 4. Spent a couple minutes in the bathroom heaving it back until it was blood that I was heaving...then passed out (apparently people tried breaking in our room...I never knew) and then woke up and raced, today.

ash7
09-30-2007, 11:57 PM
^sounds like a fun time there ben...

heaving up blood FTW :)
-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
09-30-2007, 11:58 PM
lol that sounds bad ben, you need to cool it on the party'n

EJ6
10-01-2007, 12:00 AM
update pics of the crx

ash7
10-01-2007, 12:20 AM
^CRX is lookin good bro

-jonathan

EvasiveEF9
10-01-2007, 07:32 AM
Rex is lookin' good!

Gentleman, I'm gonna have to say I agree with you on the calming down on the drinking...LoL

Papa_Smurf
10-01-2007, 11:29 AM
damn, that CRX does look good. is that bucky's old rex?

EJ6
10-01-2007, 01:09 PM
yes it is...next month or so....IF nothing comes in the way i will have a sir front end installed im wishin so lol.....always wanted a ef after owning all these hondas finnally own one again

bigdare23
10-01-2007, 02:17 PM
yes it is...next month or so....IF nothing comes in the way i will have a sir front end installed im wishin so lol.....always wanted a ef after owning all these hondas finnally own one again

join the SiR family :goodjob:

EvasiveEF9
10-01-2007, 06:16 PM
join the SiR family :goodjob:
A rare breed.

THANK GOD!

ash7
10-01-2007, 06:21 PM
A rare breed.

THANK GOD!

my sentiments exactly

-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
10-08-2007, 12:29 AM
chyea...

dare, pm me back

chrisdohck
10-10-2007, 10:46 PM
Ima try to go
1990 CRX HF with an LS swap done by me. Now im sitting on some polished fat fives with 205-50-15 s kumhos but looking for something new to get.

bigdare23
10-10-2007, 10:52 PM
A rare breed.

THANK GOD!

only a few select ones can join that family! I asked the SiR community if you could join one day, but you got declined Sorry. So if you ever do a SiR conversion on a EF, it will be impounded :lmfao:

jfrolang
10-10-2007, 10:53 PM
I voted no.

bigdare23
10-10-2007, 10:55 PM
I voted no.

Told the SiR community has spoken

{**** Jeff we should make a forum called the SiRcommunity LOL}

EvasiveEF9
10-11-2007, 04:37 PM
I voted no.
That's ok :goodjob: ...a few beers doesn't affect my driving :crazy: I don't wanna be in a clan where things like that are associated to the members :doh:

ash7
10-11-2007, 09:02 PM
noSiR

-jonathan

EvasiveEF9
10-11-2007, 09:20 PM
noSiR

-jonathan
....?

ash7
10-11-2007, 09:32 PM
I'm not a big fan of the SiR conversion...

i actually like the 88-89 front ends the best. :)

....call me weird if you want lol

-jonathan

bigdare23
10-11-2007, 09:48 PM
I'm not a big fan of the SiR conversion...

i actually like the 88-89 front ends the best. :)

....call me weird if you want lol

-jonathan

I like that frontend better than the 90-91 front

but it's still doesnt compare

ash7
10-11-2007, 09:57 PM
the punk who had this car before i did, decided it would be best to cut out the front grill like an idiot; and now I'm left to deal with the aftermath.

My front bumper looks like some polyurethane 2Fast2Furious knockoff...

thumbs down for ricers

-jonathan

bigdare23
10-11-2007, 10:00 PM
It might of had an intercooler???

ash7
10-11-2007, 10:10 PM
it did... but I still look like a ricer who didn't have enough allowance money to buy a body kit.

-jonathan

EvasiveEF9
10-12-2007, 07:20 PM
...I cut my grill out. I like the look...just wish the cuts were smoother.

The new DD will keep it's grill, though, I think.

EJ6
10-14-2007, 06:14 PM
might pick up another hf needs a complete swap any one need a rolling hf clean shell lmk pm me

EvasiveEF9
10-15-2007, 12:43 PM
There was someone looking for one that I know of. PM me pictures and asking price and I'll show him...

Papa_Smurf
10-17-2007, 01:15 PM
girl problems FTMFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EvasiveEF9
10-17-2007, 01:29 PM
Girl problems? What problems...I usually just dump them...

Just a thought...how many turns has this thread made in conversation from it's original purpose...? LoL

Papa_Smurf
10-17-2007, 01:31 PM
lol yea, i know your philosophy on girls Ben, but i've been w/ this one for 2 years., i'd rather TRY to work things out then just let it go.

and as yo your second question, i'd guess about 272....

EvasiveEF9
10-17-2007, 01:34 PM
lol yea, i know your philosophy on girls Ben, but i've been w/ this one for 2 years., i'd rather TRY to work things out then just let it go.

and as yo your second question, i'd guess about 272....
LoL, what do you THINK you know about my philosophy?

Was with a girl two years. She became a cheating whore. I guess I didn't know her all that well, after all...

272? Really? I was thinking more along the lines of 727...

Cato ED-6
10-17-2007, 01:57 PM
272? 727?...I was thinking more in the thousands range.

There's 136 pages, and we switch topics about 10-15 times per page; more depending on who is online.

So...(Why am I calculating this ****)...I'd say 1500-2000 times.

"EF Squad, we change tunes faster than a broken radio." HaHa

jfrolang
10-17-2007, 04:36 PM
faster than VTEC.

bigdare23
10-17-2007, 04:38 PM
faster than VTEC.

On a full built supercharged K20/K24 hybrid spraying a 250shot

EvasiveEF9
10-17-2007, 04:54 PM
On a full built supercharged K20/K24 hybrid spraying a 250shot
"...faster than dare in bed!"

ash7
10-17-2007, 07:04 PM
"...faster than dare in bed!"

......dang

-jonathan

EvasiveEF9
10-17-2007, 07:11 PM
......dang

-jonathan
That's what I said when his girl told me about the problem...

Papa_Smurf
10-17-2007, 07:42 PM
LoL, what do you THINK you know about my philosophy?

at this point i'm thinking ur a smart man...

EvasiveEF9
10-17-2007, 08:04 PM
at this point i'm thinking ur a smart man...
One may think that...but it would depend on the subject...

Papa_Smurf
10-17-2007, 08:11 PM
umm... try girl being jealous over a hug....

yea.

EvasiveEF9
10-17-2007, 08:34 PM
umm... try girl being jealous over a hug....

yea.
Hmm...well, I've decided I'll probably end up single for life...so...

ash7
10-17-2007, 09:44 PM
girls are easy

the old saying goes "girls don't know what they want"

...well... you just have to take that and tell them what they want. lol

90ZC, why did you stop typing in my AIM box?

-jonathan

EvasiveEF9
10-17-2007, 10:14 PM
You guys talk on Aim!?!? I'm jealous...

I tried that. She broke with me. The next one I tried letting do whatever she wanted. Apparently that was "too much" freedom.

I guess I just haven't found the happy medium...?

Papa_Smurf
10-17-2007, 10:20 PM
ben, you'll find the right one bro, it just takes compromise.

like, i think you and my gf feel the same, bout not trusting the opposite sex, but you're never gonna find the right one unless you find one ya can trust.

idk

but yea, my gf doesn't want me joking around w/ girls and huggings girls, i told her that was bull****, told her i'm tired of the jealousy crap, blah blah blah, she mad she didn't get her way, but she said she doesn't care about it anymore.

hopfully she'll just let it go and be cool w/ it and TRUST me!!!!!

but, i can only hope...lol

EvasiveEF9
10-17-2007, 10:34 PM
ben, you'll find the right one bro, it just takes compromise.

like, i think you and my gf feel the same, bout not trusting the opposite sex, but you're never gonna find the right one unless you find one ya can trust.

idk

but yea, my gf doesn't want me joking around w/ girls and huggings girls, i told her that was bull****, told her i'm tired of the jealousy crap, blah blah blah, she mad she didn't get her way, but she said she doesn't care about it anymore.

hopfully she'll just let it go and be cool w/ it and TRUST me!!!!!

but, i can only hope...lol
When girls say they don't care, it just means they're too pissed to talk about it...LoL

It's not that I don't trust them...anymore. Cuz see, the way I see it...if we're not official, or anything, then she and I have no worries about the other. So if she gets with another guy, that's ok! And it's ok, also, because since we're NOT official, I don't feel like I've really "lost" anything, and I don't get attached. Therefore, I don't have to ever NOT trust her.

My logic makes sense. Date girls. Have fun with girls. Don't get into a relationship...leads to heartbreak.

Win-win situation.

Papa_Smurf
10-17-2007, 10:38 PM
lol, eventually you'll have to get in a relationship ben, but i see what you mean.

most guys in a relationship envy what you have, lololol

EvasiveEF9
10-17-2007, 10:44 PM
lol, eventually you'll have to get in a relationship ben, but i see what you mean.

most guys in a relationship envy what you have, lololol
LoL, I'm in a relationship. I love my car. And she loves me. Even when green-carded bastards in taxi-cabs knock the face over a half inch...

Let's get real for a minute...envy what I have? What do I have...?

Papa_Smurf
10-17-2007, 10:48 PM
like, not being tied down, not worring about wondering what their girl is doing, ya know.

basically, being single, not having to care about anything, ya know.

ash7
10-17-2007, 10:58 PM
hahahahahaha

90ZC.... *sigh*....

whatever shall we do with you?
-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
10-17-2007, 11:00 PM
lol jonathan, you know exactly what i mean.

ur single, for a few days, lol. dont you feel like a huge weight is lifted off your shoulders. like you dont hafta worry about sum1 nagging about you working on your car?

you know exactly how i feel, dont try to say you dont, lol.

being single and being in a relationship both have their benefits man.

EvasiveEF9
10-17-2007, 11:01 PM
like, not being tied down, not worring about wondering what their girl is doing, ya know.

basically, being single, not having to care about anything, ya know.
Sounds great, doesn't it?

...cuz you're wrong.

Spent two years in a relationship. And the majority of the time, I thought "damn, that other girl's cute...damn me for being in a relationship" and basically LOOKING for reasons I didn't wanna be in a relationship. But I stayed in the relationship, nonetheless. She picked up on all this. Granted, she became a whore towards the end of the relationship, but to make this explanation simple, let's pretend she was a great girl. Anyways...we split. That was about a year and a month ago. During the first month of being single, I realized how much I enjoyed having the security of knowing someone was there and cared about me...and wanted it back. The second through fourth month, I couldn't have wanted her around more...even if it took an arguement with her to get it. The next several months were mixed emotions.

Now...I sit here...still single. A year and a month later. I finally cut all ties with her and realized that (again, forgetting she was a whore, and pretending she was all of the good with none of the bad) the time I'd wanted to be single was just human nature of wanting more. When it came down to it...I wanted to have it back (the good...not the bad).

So...if that at all makes sense, I hope it does. Bottom line is she WAS a whore...and unfortunately, I gave up a GREAT girl to be with her (who is now engaged to some tattoo artist...wtf...) But if I could REALLY have what I wanted...I'd have someone to love, to hold, to trust, and confide in. Security, knowing I've got someone to come home to. And knowing I can trust that yeah, she may go to the club, she may dance with some other guy...but she's still coming home to me (that is...she doesn't kiss or sleep with him, or anything...)

I don't know. I wish I had someone to love, hold, trust, and be with, and call mine. Someone to keep me company in the basement when I stay up til 5am working on the car for the entire freezing month of december.

Yeah, it's great...I'm single, I can date/kiss/sex-up...do whatever with whatever chick crosses my path. But there's still somethin' about the sense of having someONE at home that I wish I still had. (again...not a whore, though) I may seem awesome-happy-go-lucky-baller-ben...but seriously? I'm ****ing miserable I don't have someone to confide in, and curl up with.

Take my advice. Hold her close, love her tight, and pretend she's all you've got if you really care for her. Have your fun...and let her have hers. Just know that you're always coming home to each other. And if it ends...there's more out there...she's not the only chick. But she is SOME chick. One that you'll remember how she treated you, and how you treated her down the road...

There was a time I had 16girls I was dating, and I was sleeping with 6 or 7 of them. (Not sure how I still don't have STD's...or a kid...) And I thought it was FRIGGIN' awesome...and if I lost one, oh well. I didn't care. I look back, now. God damn, I wish I hadn't done what I'd done to half of them. Some of them I'm still in contact with. Some married, some engaged, some dating others. Some gorgeous, some making success. I'm happy (and surprised) they still talk to me. I'm glad for the ones who have made something of themselves...but just about every one of them I wish like hell I'd treated better, and wished I had another shot at it...

Oh, well...live and learn...

Now...back to the "player" Ben ya'll have come to know...

....**** BITCHES! :lmfao:

EvasiveEF9
10-17-2007, 11:03 PM
...nevermind, I just remembered why I hate females. Spice girls "wannabe" just came on my limewire...

Girl-friends (not girlfriends) visit me when I work on the car... I've got two monitors in my basement to keep me company (aka, music, movies, IA, HT, and helms) and so the girls ALWAYS jump on and download ****...apparently spice girls was their thing that night...LoLoL

Papa_Smurf
10-17-2007, 11:58 PM
ik what you mean ben, i plan on holding onto my girl for a long time. i love her to death, but i just want her jealous ways to change.

ANYWAYS, i just remembered i have an essay due in exactly 10 hours....midnight papers w/ no sleep FTL!!!

EvasiveEF9
10-18-2007, 12:04 AM
She'll probably settle into comfortability with time...

Get your paper done. I know about not sleeping. I'm about to pick up a second job. I'll be working 330am til 5pm, soon...

Papa_Smurf
10-18-2007, 12:06 AM
fuuuuuuuuuuuck THAT.

i slapped that paper together in an hour w/ the help of jonathan.

it's just a rough draft, but still for a grade.

EvasiveEF9
10-18-2007, 12:07 AM
Damn, I hated those grades. Grades for rough drafts are stupid. Why do I need to get graded to practice for a paper that will count for a grade?

Papa_Smurf
10-18-2007, 12:09 AM
word, but w/e, gotta do it.

i'm out, peace.

ash7
10-18-2007, 12:32 AM
lol jonathan, you know exactly what i mean.

ur single, for a few days, lol. dont you feel like a huge weight is lifted off your shoulders. like you dont hafta worry about sum1 nagging about you working on your car?

you know exactly how i feel, dont try to say you dont, lol.

oh i do! believe me brother, belieeeeeeeeve me. Thing is, even when we're not a "couple" per se', whenever she finds out that i was working on my car, she takes the opportunity to remind me that "i love my car more than her."

to which i usually reply "keep that up and i will".... anyways....

[/EFSquad emo posts (especially ben's biography up there)]
-jonathan

EvasiveEF9
10-18-2007, 07:19 AM
LoLoL...I told you. Back to baller-status Ben. **** girls...

It's funny, my two year relationship...before the relationship started, I said this...

"I want you to know that no matter how much I care about you...I mean no offense by it, but there will be times that my car takes priority over you. There will be a few times a date will be cancelled due to me working on my car. My car has been here for a while, and it'll be here when you're gone. It's my hobby, my passion, and my life. I'm sorry, it's just...how it is."

Papa_Smurf
10-18-2007, 07:45 AM
lol damn, throwin the foot down!

EvasiveEF9
10-18-2007, 11:45 AM
Well...my car has been the cause of the end of a few relationships. Figured if she's gonna leave me because of my car, I may as well get it over with.

Cato ED-6
10-18-2007, 12:20 PM
Figured if she's gonna leave me because of my car, I may as well get it over with.

I believe that goes for alot of people on here.

In my last relationship I loved the fact that she was into cars too. And she actually told me she was fine with me spending alot of time with my car.
But I guess she didn't count on just how much time I put into my hatch.
Because she actually called me while I was adjusting the valves, and basically told me she had enough and was leaving me.

Papa_Smurf
10-18-2007, 12:32 PM
holy ****.

just took a ride in my friends new H22 99 EK hatch....

hoooooooly ****. lol he just took it up a hill, realy big steep hill and we were ****ing hauling ass, i almost **** myself. speedo didn't work, but if i had to guess, we were doing a good 1-120.

afterwords he tells me he doesn't have a license, lol.

Papa_Smurf
10-18-2007, 07:31 PM
quick question....

is a 91 CRX and 90 hatch front brakes the same?

i'm asking because i need brake pads BAD.

ash7
10-18-2007, 08:57 PM
yes, the front rotors are the same diameter

-jonathan

Papa_Smurf
10-18-2007, 09:45 PM
chyea!

got sum bitchin brake pads ordered, along w/ my new lip...

EvasiveEF9
10-19-2007, 02:57 AM
I've got some DA fronts if you're interested :ninja:

Papa_Smurf
10-19-2007, 09:48 AM
lol didn't we discuss this a long time ago?

oh wait, that was DA rears...

EvasiveEF9
10-19-2007, 04:56 PM
Yeah, I've got those, too...

LoL.

And a 15/16" MC...

Papa_Smurf
10-20-2007, 10:28 AM
Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Saturday.....................................

Ben ur goin to the mountains?

EvasiveEF9
10-20-2007, 05:50 PM
I was. Not anymore. Never made it. Bought driving shoes, instead.

As of now, I have planned to be up at Hooters of Kennesaw to watch the AUBURN/LSU game.

Papa_Smurf
10-21-2007, 11:10 AM
nothin popin on the Squad forum today...

EvasiveEF9
10-21-2007, 03:10 PM
...I'm recovering from my headache/hangover...

ash7
10-21-2007, 06:25 PM
I"m too busy not having a life other than living in my garage working on my POS.

-jonathan

EvasiveEF9
10-21-2007, 06:45 PM
Your POS loves you for it...

EvasiveEF9
10-21-2007, 07:28 PM
Oh, BTW, I bought some new driving shoes...they're pretty FTW, if I may say so. I went old skool. Pumas for the win...

Papa_Smurf
10-21-2007, 07:34 PM
pumas eh?

i wanted to get sum pumas, but i opted for a nice set of Adidas/goodyears :)

EvasiveEF9
10-21-2007, 07:41 PM
pumas eh?

i wanted to get sum pumas, but i opted for a nice set of Adidas/goodyears :)
I'm actually looking at getting some of those, too. Just could only afford one pair as of right now. I opted the pumas because they were a tighter fit with softer leather, and thinner bottoms. Plus the compound seems a little more soft... Not to mention they were a little more narrow.

I'll be getting the GY/Adidas before too long. There's like three or four pairs I'm looking at. Hell, I may just buy them all...LoL

I wanted to find some like...pink pumas...cuz that'd be just be effing AWESOME.

bigdare23
10-21-2007, 09:17 PM
I'm actually looking at getting some of those, too. Just could only afford one pair as of right now. I opted the pumas because they were a tighter fit with softer leather, and thinner bottoms. Plus the compound seems a little more soft... Not to mention they were a little more narrow.

I'll be getting the GY/Adidas before too long. There's like three or four pairs I'm looking at. Hell, I may just buy them all...LoL

I wanted to find some like...pink pumas...cuz that'd be just be effing AWESOME.

:gay:

EvasiveEF9
10-21-2007, 09:27 PM
:gay:
I'm straight enough to wear pink shoes. Are you not?

jfrolang
10-21-2007, 10:00 PM
I have the GY adidas in white/black. I pretty much wear them every day. My only complaint is that they don't have quite the soft sole I'm used to. I guess that comes from years of wearing tennis shoes and running shoes. Of course, the tradeoff is worth it when you can work the pedals better through the thinner soles. Combine them with a nice set of FUNCTIONAL pedal covers like Mugens, and it's aweseom.

ash7
10-21-2007, 10:10 PM
I drive barefoot

-jonathan

EvasiveEF9
10-21-2007, 10:14 PM
I have the GY adidas in white/black. I pretty much wear them every day. My only complaint is that they don't have quite the soft sole I'm used to. I guess that comes from years of wearing tennis shoes and running shoes. Of course, the tradeoff is worth it when you can work the pedals better through the thinner soles. Combine them with a nice set of FUNCTIONAL pedal covers like Mugens, and it's aweseom.
Show me next time... (the pedal covers. I know the shoes all too well)

I drive barefoot

-jonathan
If it rains, I drive naked.

Cato ED-6
10-21-2007, 10:33 PM
Why spend $70-$80 on shoes that are only going to be used in your car?

I'd just get some skateboard shoes, wear them daily, and once they're worn out they're perfect driving shoes....Well to me at least, and they only cost like $25-$30.
Cheap Alternative FTW:D

EvasiveEF9
10-21-2007, 10:36 PM
Why spend $70-$80 on shoes that are only going to be used in your car?

I'd just get some skateboard shoes, wear them daily, and once they're worn out they're perfect driving shoes....Well to me at least, and they only cost like $25-$30.
Cheap Alternative FTW:D
Skater shoes = really wide. I should know...I used to wear them for BMX and Freestyle/Vert

Not to mention...damn...70-80? I paid like 50 for mine... Could have got them for like 35, 40..but I didn't wanna wait.

Cato ED-6
10-21-2007, 10:50 PM
Skater shoes = really wide. I should know...I used to wear them for BMX and Freestyle/Vert

Not to mention...damn...70-80? I paid like 50 for mine... Could have got them for like 35, 40..but I didn't wanna wait.

To get around the wide problem I just buy a pair thats a little to small. They're comfortable and skinny. Don't know why, but for me skater shoes work out great.

I've also heard of people using Rock Climbing shoes as driving shoes. Which I can see plausible, but they would have to be light.

Where are you buying driving shoes?
I've looked around and the cheapest I've seen are like $65.

EvasiveEF9
10-21-2007, 10:54 PM
To get around the wide problem I just buy a pair thats a little to small. They're comfortable and skinny. Don't know why, but for me skater shoes work out great.

I've also heard of people using Rock Climbing shoes as driving shoes. Which I can see plausible, but they would have to be light.

Where are you buying driving shoes?
I've looked around and the cheapest I've seen are like $65.
Check with Journey's, or foot locker...
I got mine at Journey's. The other source I'm not mentioning... :ninja:

I've also heard of using wrestling shoes..which are basically racing shoes. Hightop and everything. Asics makes a GREAT pair.

As for the wideness, it's not necc. the fact that you're getting a smaller shoe...it's the way the adidas/diesel's (believe it or not, they have a shoe or two out that's good)/simpson/pumas are designed... When you see 'em, you'll understand...

Cato ED-6
10-21-2007, 11:19 PM
Check with Journey's, or foot locker...
I got mine at Journey's. The other source I'm not mentioning... :ninja:

I've also heard of using wrestling shoes..which are basically racing shoes. Hightop and everything. Asics makes a GREAT pair.

As for the wideness, it's not necc. the fact that you're getting a smaller shoe...it's the way the Adidas/diesel's (believe it or not, they have a shoe or two out that's good)/Simpson/pumas are designed... When you see 'em, you'll understand...

:lmfao:I used to wear wrestling shoes to race go-karts, back when I got them for free because I was on the WMS wrestling team.(I hated that damn sport)

I've tried racing shoes before, and I've just been better off with skater shoes.

EvasiveEF9
10-21-2007, 11:20 PM
:lmfao:I used to wear wrestling shoes to race go-karts, back when I got them for free because I was on the WMS wrestling team.(I hated that damn sport)

I've tried racing shoes before, and I've just been better off with skater shoes.
Try pumas next time...

bigdare23
10-22-2007, 09:57 AM
Damn ya'll get on some crazy topics LOL.

I drive with whatever shoe I feel like wearing. They are either Jordans, Air Force 1's, or Puma Romas

Papa_Smurf
10-22-2007, 10:33 AM

I drive with whatever shoe I feel like wearing. They are either Jordans, Air Force 1's, or Puma Romas

word. i drive in my Air Force 1's all the time.

Papa_Smurf
10-22-2007, 12:00 PM
Darryl, buy these so you can be totally JDM TYTE!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-Leather-Front-Seats-Honda-CRX-EF-EF8-EE8-EF9-88-91_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33701QQihZ006QQitemZ 160169780262QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

too bad the driver bolster is so worn out...

EvasiveEF9
10-22-2007, 12:16 PM

You must be of a darker tone... :lmfao:

word. i drive in my Air Force 1's all the time.
"I come stompin' in my AIR FORCE ONE'S!"

EvasiveEF9
10-22-2007, 04:03 PM
Sorry about that...the manager thought it'd be cool to jump on here while I was at the recruiting station..

bigdare23
10-22-2007, 05:16 PM
Darryl, buy these so you can be totally JDM TYTE!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-Leather-Front-Seats-Honda-CRX-EF-EF8-EE8-EF9-88-91_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33701QQihZ006QQitemZ 160169780262QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

too bad the driver bolster is so worn out...

yeah I was thinking about those and ended up with my seats :goodjob:

bigdare23
10-22-2007, 05:18 PM
Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention that I'm not gay -- but I'll hold one 'til the swellin' goes down...

if you got to prove to everyone your not gay................. chances are you are gay

EvasiveEF9
10-22-2007, 08:46 PM
Read the above post, again...

ash7
10-22-2007, 08:53 PM
Yeah... ben is trying to say that he should be riding a Volvo... that's all.

-jonathan

EvasiveEF9
10-22-2007, 08:55 PM
Funny funny...

bigdare23
10-22-2007, 08:59 PM
Read the above post, again...

yea yea yea

http://l.yimg.com/www.flickr.com/images/spaceball.gif