Quote Originally Posted by BUGMAN
No excuse it wasn't my post to begin with. You continue still to argue against me with a post that I added simply to see everyones opinion/debates on. I even disputed parts of it in my 2nd post which once again I am pointing out to you.

Why you do that? Your not proving me wrong but in your head you still think you are?

Answer my question, how old are you really? I can tell that your not very experienced hence the fact that you repeatedly refer to the main post that was not composed by me which you have been told repeatedly.
Um, I haven't been arguing with you at all. You haven't done any arguing. I quoted one thing from the post and disproved it and someone took issue with what I said. That is where this dialogue originates from. We haven't really been talking about your cute little post at all.

Pretty much everything I have said in this post has been towards JaimeBCR or yellow race car as his avatar who is amazingly proud of himself for making money without going to college - guy. I haven't really addressed anything towards you up until this point. I realize this is the internet and everything, but desperate for attention much?

You're trying to make this about you, and its not... at all... and it never has been. Go find something I said in my posts and prove me wrong. But you won't.