That's something I've always wondered? Why we(white people) have it so good still and yet still complain about race shit. Later, QD.
Originally Posted by quickdodge®
I've always wondered why black people have the same opportunity as everyone else yet instead of taking advantage of that they decide to bitch and whine and act like they dont have those opportunities. (i guess this would also apply to all other races as well)
If you grow up in a po-dunk, ghetto town and you dont like it because you think you will never be able to make something of yourself, then you bust your ass and work hard and get to a point to where you CAN become something. you will never get anywhere if the only thing you do is bitch and whine.
again, this doesnt apply to everyone.
EF SQUAD FTMFW!!!!![]()
That's very true. And as much weight as your statement holds, mine is still more gold, because as white people, I'll be straight up honest, we have it made in the USA. Anecdote:Originally Posted by SL65AMG
When I was at Budweiser, when our truck was short beer, we would have to go into the warehouse and get what we were short. The manager was an older white dude. Any time a black guy would go in to get his cases, he would be approached by the manager faster than an ACE Check Cashing place by welfare check holders. I walk in, or any other white person, get my beer and I can casually stroll out and say hey to people with my beer without even being looked at.
So, again, I ask what the fuck are whites complaining about? Why are white people so quick to point out that blacks have their own TV channel? Their own day off(which many whites get off, too) and their own month of history? Is your life that miserable that you have to find solace in worrying about another race and their life? Later, QD.
Although I agree with most of what you said I have a small problem with the following.Originally Posted by quickdodge®
I do not have a problem with blacks having their TV station, or black history month, etc. The problem I have is that, what would happen is someone wanted to start a white TV station, or white history month. There would be racist talk all over the place. For me, people need to understand that things work both ways.
Rich...Bob...Stan...?????
How many times do people have to explain, Damn near every tv station is WHITE. Do you watch tv, if so you can see that.Originally Posted by richw131
Resize sig area!
But how many TV stations do we already have that feature over 90%(if not more) white people only. And think about this, too.....racist talk about an all white channel wouldn't be new. There's always racist talk about BET already. AMC channel only shows all the classic movies which are all white cast. Lifetime Movie channel's movies are all white family based movies.Originally Posted by richw131
Besides, Rich. You own a Lotus so shut the hail up. Lolol. Later, QD.
There are white TV stations: NBC, CBS, FOX, ABC, ect...Originally Posted by richw131
99% of the programing on the major networks (and many cable channels) is catered to white audiences.
There are white history months: March-January
Take a look at the majority of elementary thru high school curriculum for example. From history to science, the majority of what is taught and learned is "white history". Personally I don't feel that there should be a black history month but, ONLY because I don't feel there should be a NEED for it. Black history is American history and it should be treated as such. The fact of the matter is, there is a need for black history month because without it, many people who contributed so much to the growth & improvement of this country would be otherwise overlooked.
What many people with your point of view fail to understand and realize is that, in this country, white is the default setting. As a kid, I remember asking my teacher why the only "flesh" color crayon looked like a white person's flesh. I remember watching hours of television and not seeing any other race unless we were watching a show that featured other races. The majority of commercials featured white actors, unless the product was specifically for blacks or hispanics. Sesame Street was the ONLY regularly scheduled program that didn't have the default white setting. 99% of hair care products and cosmetics were marked to & specifically made for white people. That very same default setting gave birth to the likes of BET & Black History Month.
White people (and OBVIOUSLY NOT ALL) seem to cry about everything black people do. Everytime an issue comes up concerning them they bring up topics that have no relevancy to shit with the main topic and is usually something partially to really negative. It's like some white people have some built-in hate gene for black people no matter what.
But at the same time, black people do complain a lot about being 2nd-3rd in the race wars of america. I actually hear them talking about latinos and how they're taking us over lol.
I've been around a lot of both races and I can honestly say I hear more complaining and smart remarks from white people though. Black people walk around not really caring until they can't get the job or they get plled over. I'm not trying to be funny or anything either.....
thats is when they start not caring and sghit on the real. Whats funny is some whites try to act like they know about blacks like they have been in our shoes.Originally Posted by Bballjamal
Resize sig area!
CORRECT you coon bastardOriginally Posted by WHAT_LAG
![]()
2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons
ok you little fat faggot, thank you. What s going down tonightOriginally Posted by TIGERJC
Resize sig area!
I'm not white, I'm hispanic. I don't complain about other races or even care too much about what anyone does.
Do not complain about equality and things not being far. Everyone's entitled to the same rights and opportunities as others. It's what each person decides to do with it that makes everyone different. Your boss treats you different than another employee? Quit and find something else or start your own thing.
I'm a firm believer in anything is possible with enough motivation. I don't care who you are, where you came from, what you went through or what color your skin is. You can either choose to sit and sulk and cry about how life isn't fair or you can do something about it and work through it.
When there are immigrants coming to our country not knowing our language (indians, asians, hispanics) and are able to start businesses and become successful, there's no reason anyone born here can't do the same. It's about drive. Some people have it, some people don't.
I agree!Originally Posted by iloveboost
but sometimes people need help.. and alot of the time people are lazy and dont have that drive to do anything.
You have a point, and then you dont also.Not everyone gets the same treatmeant or options. Sometimes people are in the right time of their life and some arent. A lot of this country has to do with powerful people if they dont want you to advance you can get held back. Then a lot has to do with what type of person you are. The difference is some people are sharks and some are pups. The sharks try to get stuff done at any cost and are the ones most likely to see big gains from what they work hard to achieve. The pup might not achieve his goals. Not matter what minority you are whites do get better chances than any other race, and people dont say that to be racist. That is what is seen on a daily basis.Originally Posted by iloveboost
Resize sig area!
no, MikeOriginally Posted by quickdodge®
![]()
Resize sig area!
I was just checking, lolol. I've lived in hoods/ghettos for a while and seen the shit, first hand, but as much as I know, from eyesight, from hearing and from living in it, regardless of all that, I'm still white and I will never know the true footsteps black folks take. I'm not one of those white dudes that thinks just because he has a (half) black child that I'm instantly knowledgeable about black people and can feel their pain. I know a lot, but not all. Later, QD.Originally Posted by WHAT_LAG
I hate how shit goes down. I'm going to fuck all races and make mixed breed kids so I can end racism!
Thats not going to work noob, hollaOriginally Posted by C_R_X
Resize sig area!
I saw this story the other night on CNN or something, and then it was on ESPN News a few days later.
Story is pretty sad, espically about the kid bringing the gun into the gas station, then the black kids wrestle the gun from him and then they get charged for theft for taking the gun from him.... absolutely insane.
i'm not even going to read the 17pages of post but i really don't understand how anyone can show sympathy for 6 vs. 1 and they almost killed the kid... ok that makes since. i'm sure if races reversed there would still be marches in the street by Sharpton/Jackson. obviously everyone involved is too stupid to realize they are creating more racial tension.
Originally Posted by admin
you need to go back and get more info on the story...![]()
but to enlighten you theblack guy was jumped by 4 kids at a party... a few days before. and they got probation..no jail time at all. not takin sides..just givin you info. it goes back and forth on both sides for waaay too long and to omany people got away with things. Seeing that these are high school KIDS this situation should have been stopped a year ago when it started..
it doesn't matter what happened previous to this b/c they don't charge people on hearsay but on their actions.... i'm sorry but making excuses for criminals just shows how ignorant people can be. "you can't charge them they are black". so basically you and obviously a rally of sheep think it is ok for 6 vs. 1 and to beat someone till they are out cold; furthermore not be held accountable for it?Originally Posted by JITB
i don't give a fuck what the age they are they need to be held accountable for their actions.
I agree hold them accountable but the dispute comes in when the question is asked, does the punishment fit the crime? If so anyone who has been the aggressor in an unfair fight needs to be on trial for attempted murder.. suspend or even kick the kids out of school but significant jailtime for a school yard brawl is excessive.Originally Posted by admin
Originally Posted by admin
Where is ther any statement of anyone saying that they should be freed with no punishment. There isnt.. the issue is.. facing severe jail time for a school yard fight. who said dont punish them cuz ther black? They are saying punish them equally. Theres no hearsay.. these things happen.. its all in police reports. and about the age, they were charged as adults, which wasnt correct..
All your seeing is, black people marching because they black people cant go to jail.. No thats not the issue.. its being charged and treated equally. like i said before go read the whole situation, and dont go off little small clips you hear about it.
Originally Posted by JITB
thats y all the people were marching,if the white peple jumped them like they said..then he should been bigger man and went to the police himself,not downgrade himself to their level
jumping people is the most pussy move u can do
What everyone keeps forgetting is that the one guy facing jail time has a prior record.
PS. I only skimmed this so sorry to all of those that in fact did remember he had priors.![]()
Originally Posted by DeweyWRX
yea he does have a few charges in his past, that is what will probrably keep him in jail, and thats what has kept him jail. But the other 5 have been released on bond..
i think honestly it all should be put on the adults in the town and the officials from the school to the police.. to let it get like this.
well when u got fuckin sharpton up there,all it can do is go down hillOriginally Posted by JITB
sharpton and jackson arent leaders.. there just there to get the medias attention.Originally Posted by HypnoToad
As stated on South Park, "Jessie Jackson is not the king of black people!"Originally Posted by JITB
I say who gives a shi* we should all have mixed kids so then every 1 will be the same race and we can just get alone![]()
I check sluts off my list like a maintnence man
I drive a low is3 just so it gives me a reason to drive super slow on these rough ga roads.
Originally Posted by Bballjamal
true
Originally Posted by WHAT_LAG
thats true too but i know alot of people think its always a fair game so they would say i wouldnt want to be in their shoes. it wouldnt make a difference. just like every individual "each person has their own story" so do races. even if you are rich
sounds like the wizard of oz. really i undertand your point and a good one at that. but this topic has more things involved than just drive. lol not all black pple think the "white man" is holding them down and not all of us jump on the band wagon of that either. you would be surprised how many pple work for their shit and dont get appreciated, deal with infringement, and other things that involve with being successful.Originally Posted by iloveboost
My mother has worked with this public school in buckhead for more than 10 years. She is the best they have ( and i am not saying that cause shes my mother) every year she has a waiting list for her that parents get on to have their kids in her class. she is well known in the nieghborhoods of buckhead (where the mayor and all those people live)
but has she once got nominated for teacher of the year?? not once. there is more to that than you know. my mother is a great asset to this school and she has done a whole lot and has alot of drive when it comes to her work and her students. theres more than just drive that is involved.
Fuck the fag ass city they live in the town is known for racist against blacks so don't try to change it all it means is there a bunch of low class white ppl that don't like that black are not there bitches anymore so i say it is good for them and i would have done the same but it would have been alot worse!!
I check sluts off my list like a maintnence man
I drive a low is3 just so it gives me a reason to drive super slow on these rough ga roads.
Originally Posted by stay_up
![]()
that city is retarded
NIKOND80
PG+K
The punishment AT FIRST did not fit the crime.... Attempted murder for a fist fight? Give me a break... even if it was unfair, the kid that got beat up did not end up in critical condition.
Battery is an appropriate charge, and a deserved one.
None of the reasonable black people wanted Bell free 'because he is black'.. they didn't want him 'free' at all. They just wanted a fair punishment.
Shaun