Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: 5.0Mike vs ported pullied cobra

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    Just to go more In dept....

Thanks for the wiki link guys you helped me beat you at your own game. Pay attention guys:

Power to weight

2003 evo 8 316hp curb weight 2900

316/2900= .1089 rounded up to .11

2003 cobra svt 390hp curb weight 3665
    390/3665= .1065

What did we learn children?

That's right the evo has a better weight to power ratio off the rip.

It's ok guys an idiot who knows nothing about mustangs just proved you wrong.

Sent from my mind
    LOL. You're way too stupid to know. '03-'04 cobras were underrated like a motherfucker by Ford. Not only that, but stop bench racing and look up the actual 1/4 mile times. It's 2013, they're out there. The Cobra is superior.

They cost 28k in 2003

Sent from my mind
    29k and by the time it was said and done it was over 30k. And evo parts weren't cheap at all back then, for the few that were even out...
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

Stop replying to this clown.

e36 are you going to the meet tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Catnip View Post
    LOL. You're way too stupid to know. '03-'04 cobras were underrated like a motherfucker by Ford. Not only that, but stop bench racing and look up the actual 1/4 mile times. It's 2013, they're out there. The Cobra is superior.

29k and by the time it was said and done it was over 30k. And evo parts weren't cheap at all back then, for the few that were even out...
    You don't think the evo was underrated being it's first year here ? They said the USDm evo made 276whp while the uk version (same motor) made 316 every car is underrated.

Yes because turbos were so expensive then.......

It would only take a gt35,injectors, tune to make 600 that wasn't 5k In 2003.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by SmackedInATL View Post
    Stop replying to this clown.

e36 are you going to the meet tonight?
    No I have more important things to do today

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

Sent from my mind

It wouldn't make 600awhp with just a 35r and tune, and how are you going to tune that, smart guy? SAFC? LOL. Just gonna go down to harry's and get a PnP AEM EMS?

And you missed the part where Evos weighed 3200-3300, also.

It wouldn't make 600awhp with just a 35r and tune, and how are you going to tune that, smart guy? SAFC? LOL. Just gonna go down to harry's and get a PnP AEM EMS?

And you missed the part where Evos weighed 3200-3300, also.
    Yet wiki says 2900

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

E36, you obvously haven't driven an 03-04 cobra on the track, nor have you driven an Evo 8 on one.
    The cobras came with irs and handle pretty well. The cars are pretty evenly matched on a road course. I personally would choose the Evo 8 but I could lay down similar lap times with either.

No one is saying that the Evo is a bad car. It is actually a fantastic car. In pure 1/4 times though, it is outperformed by the Cobra. Results don't lie. The Evo needs a lot more suspension work than the cobra and that comes out of the budget. With 5k, its just not going to happen.

You don't think the evo was underrated being it's first year here ? They said the USDm evo made 276whp while the uk version (same motor) made 316 every car is underrated.

Sent from my mind
    Turbos actually were more expensive back then. Unlike you, I was actually buying parts back then.

Yet wiki says 2900

Sent from my mind
    RX7 FDs weighed 2800. You think that an Evo 8 weighed 100 lbs more?

Its 3262 and that isnt wet weight, which is more. Plus, add in driver weight. It is actually heavier than my foxbody.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Again I don't butt fuck mustangs so I wouldn't know the thing about it being called the terminator.

I thought it was called that because it keeps dying and you have to revive it after every track day...my b

Sent from my mind
    You dont know very much of anything..... but that doesnt stop you from confidently spouting bullshit.

THAT is he point.

I also like how a guy who got rid of a rb26 powered car because of wiring is all like....

"just slap a gt35r on it" like its an oil change

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    Turbos actually were more expensive back then. Unlike you, I was actually buying parts back then.
    That's a ignorant as fuck comment. You don't know what the fuck I was buying. I had 350ztt in high school that I worked my ass off to build. I worked for my dad. So save y'all's assumptions of what I have done and what I haven't.

If you were buying a evo or cobra in 2003 and went to a drag course it would be a drivers race simple and plain. It would be more financially smart to buy the evo since it is cheaper an you have similar power levels of performance.

I'm done arguing about shitty ass mustangs. Y'all drive them so of course y'all will vouch for them and go all out to prove your point.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    I also like how a guy who got rid of a rb26 powered car because of wiring is all like....

"just slap a gt35r on it" like its an oil change
    Hahahahahhahaha that's why it doesn't rev passed 4k and its being sold right now for 6k and he tried to trade it for my boys sr sil coupe you know nothing prick. Hop off the rb26 nuts its a pile of shit and I got a upgrade from that car.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

Hahahahahhahaha that's why it doesn't rev passed 4k and its being sold right now for 6k and he tried to trade it for my boys sr sil coupe you know nothing prick. Hop off the rb26 nuts its a pile of shit and I got a upgrade from that car.

Sent from my mind
    another example of lies and contradiction.

I'll give you bonus points if you can spot them.

You cant show the truth to someone who isnt seeking it. We're all more than aware that E36 is an arrogant egotistical moron. He believes whatever supports the fantasy inside of his own mind and nothing more. Waste of effort bothering with this kid.

That's a ignorant as fuck comment. You don't know what the fuck I was buying. I had 350ztt in high school that I worked my ass off to build. I worked for my dad. So save y'all's assumptions of what I have done and what I haven't.

If you were buying a evo or cobra in 2003 and went to a drag course it would be a drivers race simple and plain. It would be more financially smart to buy the evo since it is cheaper an you have similar power levels of performance.

I'm done arguing about shitty ass mustangs. Y'all drive them so of course y'all will vouch for them and go all out to prove your point.

Sent from my mind
    Since you have so much experience, fix your car, get your turbo on, and come get drug by a car that makes less power and weighs much more.
    Ill make it obvious that its not driver also.

another example of lies and contradiction.

I'll give you bonus points if you can spot them.
    There is no lies dude my friend just told me it was for sale. Cb7 said the car was now perfect but he texted mike and I guess it's not. He lied not me...I knew the car had a lot of issues. It's not my problem so I don't care.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

You cant show the truth to someone who isnt seeking it. We're all more than aware that E36 is an arrogant egotistical moron. He believes whatever supports the fantasy inside of his own mind and nothing more. Waste of effort bothering with this kid.
    He's fine IRL. He is not like he is online.
    He also doesn't make the same type of statements. You would probably get along decently in person.

There is no lies dude my friend just told me it was for sale. Cb7 said the car was now perfect but he texted mike and I guess it's not. He lied not me...I knew the car had a lot of issues. It's not my problem so I don't care.

Sent from my mind
    No extra points for you.

The lies and contradictions were how AMAZING you said this car was when it was in your possession. Dont suppose you remember all the call outs made by you????

and now here we sit.... no races have happened... and you're not i assume accurately describing this car. One of many examples of your lies and bullshit.

He's fine IRL. He is not like he is online.
    He also doesn't make the same type of statements. You would probably get along decently in person.
    Doesnt surprise me.... funny how people find manners when theyre within arm's reach.

Sent from my mind

Lets see here, your facebook says you graduated Mill Creek High School in 2008. So, in 2003 you were in highschool driving around in a twin turbo 350z the year they came out?

*edit* it also says you worked at Hollister from 2006-2009. So, you worked at Hollister, went to HS for 5 years, worked for dad, and drove a brand new twin turbo 350z

Lets see here, your facebook says you graduated Mill Creek High School in 2008. So, in 2003 you were in highschool driving around in a twin turbo 350z the year they came out?
    I think that he means 300zx tt. The first 350 tt around here was a Greddy TT kit that we did on Kwangs white Z which was in the magazines.

I think that he means 300zx tt. The first 350 tt around here was a Greddy TT kit that we did on Kwangs white Z which was in the magazines.
    I don't know, man...

350ztt or 300zxtt

The 5 and 0 are pretty far apart, and generally Z32 owners throw that x in there for clarification, or just say Z32tt.

No extra points for you.

The lies and contradictions were how AMAZING you said this car was when it was in your possession. Dont suppose you remember all the call outs made by you????

and now here we sit.... no races have happened... and you're not i assume accurately describing this car. One of many examples of your lies and bullshit.
    No I knew what you were taking about guy but I didn't know much about the car as it was the first rb26 of cours I talked it up....

But seriously it's a piece the sr coupe is way better hands down.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

*edit* it also says you worked at Hollister from 2006-2009. So, you worked at Hollister, went to HS for 5 years, worked for dad, and drove a brand new twin turbo 350z
    I've never changed any of my info. I had the 350z my senior year my dad had it taken to a shop and they did a Tt setup on it. I didn't pay for anything. My dad was never in my life so that was his gift to me. I lost the car after doing 146-40. I graduated in 08 worked at Hollister as a manager my junior year. Then got a job with my dad.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

It's easier for me to have a verbal conversation I'm not used to over the web convos.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

I've never changed any of my info. I had the 350z my senior year my dad had it taken to a shop and they did a Tt setup on it. I didn't pay for anything. My dad was never in my life so that was his gift to me. I lost the car after doing 146-40. I graduated in 08 worked at Hollister as a manager my junior year. Then got a job with my dad.

Sent from my mind
    Who did the work? Which kit? What did you use for EMS?
    Upload pics of it.

No I knew what you were taking about guy but I didn't know much about the car as it was the first rb26 of cours I talked it up....

But seriously it's a piece the sr coupe is way better hands down.

Sent from my mind
    Are you noticing a pattern here maybe? learning anything from your mistakes......?

you keep saying things...... that are not true......

Sent from my mind
    Senior year, 2008, you drove a car you didn't build, yet, because of that you know about car part prices 5 years prior?

Go the fuck off.

Are you noticing a pattern here maybe? learning anything from your mistakes......?

you keep saying things...... that are not true......
    I'm at a buddies I'm not at home so no I'm not going to type out a lot of shit....

The rb26 is a pos end of conversation...

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

Senior year, 2008, you drove a car you didn't build, yet, because of that you know about car part prices 5 years prior?

Go the fuck off.
    No you simple minded prick I'm answering you judgmental questions since your butt fucking my Facebook. Get a life dude stop worrying about what I'm doing.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

... Sounds like you're too stupid to argue.

Who did the work? Which kit? What did you use for EMS?
    Upload pics of it.
    Do you know how long ago that was ? I didn't even know what that stuff was I just know my dad payed a lot to have it done. I used to have a lot of pics but I've had like 30 phones since then moved 10-15 times. I don't have a lot of pics of cars I've owned.

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

No you simple minded prick I'm answering you judgmental questions since your butt fucking my Facebook. Get a life dude stop worrying about what I'm doing.

Sent from my mind
    Quit spouting lies in every forum. You've been clearly caught in so many lies its ridiculous.....

... Sounds like you're too stupid to argue.
    No idiot I'm better at arguing in person. I'm arguing with 4 dudes at one time.... Y'all have been. Doing this shit for awhile unlike me.

I'm done though since this is swaying around to my personal life.

Good day guys!

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

Quit spouting lies in every forum. You've been clearly caught in so many lies its ridiculous.....
    Why would I say my car is a pos when I got it ? I was trying to argue and say my car was better so yeah I was trolling...the car is a pos though. I have no need to lie.

Ask me a serious question... As many questions instead of talking in circles and ill be honest....

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

No idiot I'm better at arguing in person. I'm arguing with 4 dudes at one time.... Y'all have been. Doing this shit for awhile unlike me.

I'm done though since this is swaying around to my personal life.

Good day guys!

Sent from my mind
    "doing this shit" what is "this shit".... does your brain have a problem transferring thoughts to your fingertips? is there some type of roadblock there for you? nothing about this changes the information you have to offer......

the problem you have with this form of communication is that there is a record of what you say and you cant dispute the dumb shit youve said. If we caught you in this many lies in actual conversation you would have the outlet of denial.... you cant deny your stupidity here... that's why this is hard for you.

if anything.... the internet is like an open book test..... you can fact check something before you say it.

"doing this shit" what is "this shit".... does your brain have a problem transferring thoughts to your fingertips? is there some type of roadblock there for you? nothing about this changes the information you have to offer......

the problem you have with this form of communication is that there is a record of what you say and you cant dispute the dumb shit youve said. If we caught you in this many lies in actual conversation you would have the outlet of denial.... you cant deny your stupidity here... that's why this is hard for you.
    I have many people that will vouch that I'm not stupid at all. I'm busy picking up parts I will continue this convo later tonight.

If y'all are just going to bash me and the way I live or lived then fuck off. Who are you to judge me. I've tried my bet to work with what I was given. I may not be as smart as you are but your a lot older then me.

Y'all have a good day

Sent from my mind
    <3 Catnipples

I have many people that will vouch that I'm not stupid at all. I'm busy picking up parts I will continue this convo later tonight.

If y'all are just going to bash me and the way I live or lived then fuck off. Who are you to judge me. I've tried my bet to work with what I was given. I may not be as smart as you are but your a lot older then me.

Y'all have a good day

Sent from my mind
    Theoretical question..... how do you convince a stupid person that theyre stupid? do you understand the phrase "ignorance is bliss"

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast