Quote Originally Posted by down_shift
I think the reasons very. The 350Z was trailored from TX and came and left without it on. May have been for loading/unloading. Once the mounting tabs are broken they fall off a lot. Adam with the flat green S14 broke the zipties holding his on every heat. I have yet to meet someone who was scared of ruining their kits. Comes with the territory. Eventually I'll get a kit and look forward to eating the occasional cone with it. Most people crack, tape, ziptie, fiberglass, whatever to add life to the parts. It adds character.

Now see, this is what I am talking about. This makes 100% perfect sence to me. A track car is expected to have the shit beat out of it, but continue to persist on the track. That is why I was confused people would drift without a bumper because of fear of messing it up, it comes with the territory of being on the track. This responce makes sence to me.

Again, not forming opinions one way to another, just trying to get insight on a subject I know little about but noticed at the event.