There is a foundation that provides scholarships to whites only. They started it because there are no "White only" scholarships, and there are plenty of needy kids who aren't a minority who need money for school just the same. I didn't hear much on it and didn't hear anyone bitch about it being racist when I did read up on it.

I'm in no way racist so take this as you will. I have a lot of friends who are black who divide black people into multiple "groups". Sad part is they feel like a majority of them give support to all the stereotypes that are negative causing us to look down on blacks in general. There are a lot of black people who claim they were held down in todays society because of slavery. While it may not be because of slavery, there is this sense of prejudice among a majority of people, one way or another. Most of it is based on stereotypes though. I remember I was talking to one of my friends about the first time I had to fire somebody and it sucked but I had to do it and was explaining why, and the first question they asked was if they were black.

Everyone bitches about racism and everyone bitches about equality. 99.99% of them are hypocrites. You can't have black history month, black entertainment television, or any other "race" only or "religion" only idea, time of year, tv station, food, or anything else and not promote racism and segregation. Be proud of who you are, not what color you are. Being white black green yellow orange purple blue pink or anything in between doesn't make you a good person or bad person.

One things I thought was cool I heard recently was a group of people (who were black, i say this because it goes with the story) criticized all the people condemning whats his face for shooting the kid in the hoodie, i already forgot the kids name, damn his skittles. It wasn't that the black community was up in arms about justice for that kid, it was that they weren't up in arms for justice about the white guy in maryland who was video taped being beaten and robbed by black guys for no reason. They criticized the black community for wanting justice but not demanding justice against their own when they commit crimes. Their basic point was you can't only bitch about things when it defends someone of your race and then call everyone else racist. Racism isn't only what you do to people of another race but what you won't do for them.