Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Me vs a vette

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth240 View Post
    My money is on float a rocker first. Wonder if he knows it will do that drifting too?
    Rocker arm stoppers? All my friends run the same setup and beat the fuck out of their shit with no issues. You are all just speculating situations that you have seen. Not every motor is the same.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    Rocker arm stoppers? All my friends run the same setup and beat the fuck out of their shit with no issues. You are all just speculating situations that you have seen. Not every motor is the same.

I'm not speculating, I would like to see an example of a SR 240 with your similar set up (375whp) run 11s.

Why is it that almost every thread that you (E36SLIDE) get invoved in ends up going way left ....

it almost never fails...well the thread ends up failing but you get my point lol...

WHY ?

So that's 3 for show us proof and 1 for keep spewing horse shit from their mouth/keyboard....e36 it's been shown multiple times in this thread you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, give up, wipe the drool off your chin, put your helmet back on, and get off the Internet
    Its called suspension. Your the same dumb ass moron who said a ls1 can be done with 9k. Ive been researching all day. 4500 is the cheapest motor set I could find. Then you need to rebuild it, 240' s aren't cheap, neither is suspension, drive shaft, wiring, mounts, wheels, tires ect. 7K total just for motor and mounts and wiring. Idc if your friend could give you a ls1 for a bj and some gum. Being realistic a good ls1 240sx runs well over 12/15k to put it together.

My friend is runing 430whp on a stock bottom end. You obviously know nothing about sr's

You are getting fucked with no lube if you buy a Ls and trans by itself for 4500...I know you can do it for 9k because I helped build on that was done for 9k...you can refuse it all you want but it can be done in this day. Sure 3-4 years ago it wasn't nearly as cheap but today you can do it exponentially cheaper...and lolololol 240s aren't cheap yea they are that's why everyone drifts them...dipshit
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by On_Her_Face View Post
    I'm not speculating, I would like to see an example of a SR 240 with your similar set up (375whp) run 11s.
    As would I.

Just a little food for thought, what do you think the rocker arm stoppers are going to do if you float a rocker? It's going to hold it down. Now what happens after that? You run a higher risk of dropping a valve. Now which do you think is worse?

Quote Originally Posted by MOWE View Post
    Why is it that almost every thread that you (E36SLIDE) get invoved in ends up going way left ....

it almost never fails...well the thread ends up failing but you get my point lol...

WHY ?
    Every guy on here wants to just talk shit about me or what ive done or haven't bc of one thread I created.

everything I type is taken 100% serious. Even when im joking or trolling. Shits crazy. Is their no other people on the forum yall can bother? Going into my build thread saying shit I never said ect. Just fuck off idc if yall like my car or if its slow. Its my gay ass slow fucking car. I spent the 80hrs a week busting my god damn ass putting it together. Then I try to post pics of my work giving I'm not a professional learning as I go and I get ripped a new asshole. The car scene is turning into high school. All yall do is talk shit and have nothing positive to say. Atleast criticize my car and tell me the right god damn way to do it. Any of you talking shit say it to my face or just keep your dick sucker closed.

/rant over

<3 Catnipples

As would I.

Just a little food for thought, what do you think the rocker arm stoppers are going to do if you float a rocker? It's going to hold it down. Now what happens after that? You run a higher risk of dropping a valve. Now which do you think is worse?
    Bro......all he's gonna do is drift it, you don't know anything about SRs.......

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    Bro......all he's gonna do is drift it, you don't know anything about SRs.......
    Lol

As would I.

Everything is new and replaced. It didn't do it before rebuild so why would it now. If it does ill buy a new head or motor.

<3 Catnipples

Every guy on here wants to just talk shit about me or what ive done or haven't bc of one thread I created.

everything I type is taken 100% serious. Even when im joking or trolling. Shits crazy. Is their no other people on the forum yall can bother? Going into my build thread saying shit I never said ect. Just fuck off idc if yall like my car or if its slow. Its my gay ass slow fucking car. I spent the 80hrs a week busting my god damn ass putting it together. Then I try to post pics of my work giving I'm not a professional learning as I go and I get ripped a new asshole. The car scene is turning into high school. All yall do is talk shit and have nothing positive to say. Atleast criticize my car and tell me the right god damn way to do it. Any of you talking shit say it to my face or just keep your dick sucker closed.

/rant over

So that's 3 for show us proof and 1 for keep spewing horse shit from their mouth/keyboard....e36 it's been shown multiple times in this thread you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, give up, wipe the drool off your chin, put your helmet back on, and get off the Internet

You are getting fucked with no lube if you buy a Ls and trans by itself for 4500...I know you can do it for 9k because I helped build on that was done for 9k...you can refuse it all you want but it can be done in this day. Sure 3-4 years ago it wasn't nearly as cheap but today you can do it exponentially cheaper...and lolololol 240s aren't cheap yea they are that's why everyone drifts them...dipshit
    Yet all the people I ask that pro am drift say you cant? Hmm.

If you spent only 9k that ls car was a pile or you got lucky with deals. Not everyone gets shit for stupid cheap. I like my shit done right.

<3 Catnipples

Still doesn't change the fact that your a pussy ass bitch who wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight. I'm mad that idiots like you waste the air I breath. Now run along your sister is waiting for her daily dicking.

<3 Catnipples

Still doesn't change the fact that your a pussy ass bitch who wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight. I'm mad that idiots like you waste the air I breath. Now run along your sister is waiting for her daily dicking.

Bitch please.......come at me bro lolololol and seeing as how carguy bought his swap from a pro am drifter I think you are mistaken......but if I need your opinion on how to look like a complete moron on here ill be sure to ask you

IA Member

Everything is new and replaced. It didn't do it before rebuild so why would it now. If it does ill buy a new head or motor.

What does being new or replaced have to do with anything? And by that logic, why does anyones motor ever have a problem? BTW, if you drop a valve, you will need a new motor.

And while we are on the subject, how many pro am drivers do you know? To be clear, Formula D pro am, not just random people that drift.

Bitch please.......come at me bro lolololol and seeing as how carguy bought his swap from a pro am drifter I think you are mistaken......but if I need your opinion on how to look like a complete moron on here ill be sure to ask you

If I ever want to know how to get punked out like a little bitch ill ask you. Id rather be a moron then a pussy ass bitch like yourself.

I'm the moron yet you cant post one fucking link of a full low mile ls1 swap for 3500 or under...please mother fucker prove me wrong.

Please show me a ls1 car built for 9k using new nice parts....please please u beg of you, sort of in the way you beg of me in pm wanting my d.

Pussy. Links or gtfo ia trash

<3 Catnipples

What does being new or replaced have to do with anything? And by that logic, why does anyones motor ever have a problem? BTW, if you drop a valve, you will need a new motor.

And while we are on the subject, how many pro am drivers do you know? To be clear, Formula D pro am, not just random people that drift.
    Just stop man. If I drop a valve oh well. Never seen any of my friends have that issue though. I'm not giving out any ones name. I've just asked people who have done the swap the right way before. Hence why you see ls1/3 cars selling for 15k

<3 Catnipples

If I ever want to know how to get punked out like a little bitch ill ask you. Id rather be a moron then a pussy ass bitch like yourself.

I'm the moron yet you cant post one fucking link of a full low mile ls1 swap for 3500 or under...please mother fucker prove me wrong.

Please show me a ls1 car built for 9k using new nice parts....please please u beg of you, sort of in the way you beg of me in pm wanting my d.

Pussy. Links or gtfo ia trash

Lolololololololololol post that pm I sent you on here dawg......oh wait you're just spewing shit again. And how did you punk me out? Do explain, you're the Internet tough guy that wants to fight cause you are a failure at life and the Internet???? Yet you punked me out? Bitch please lol and the irony of you calling someone IA trash come at me bro

buy me some STP octane booster whatever210's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by On_Her_Face View Post
    I can't believe I'm about to say this buy yes. He's is right, 375 will do 11's with a good launch and right driver in s13. I was 273 on lethal injection dyno on 16lbs and ran a 12.3 @117mph....and that was with a shitty 2.0 60ft time. so yes it's very possible to be mid or low 11s.....on stock internals. When I went forced performance 20g on 22lbs I was still stock and ran flawless. Never took it took the track tho. I never lost a race when I had the 20g on. Well I had a small set of greddy cams in it but those weren't very big.

IA Member

Just stop man. If I drop a valve oh well. Never seen any of my friends have that issue though. I'm not giving out any ones name. I've just asked people who have done the swap the right way before. Hence why you see ls1/3 cars selling for 15k

that's why you're treated like shit on here. Someone tries to give you advice and you are too narrow minded/dumb to take it.

And about the link for a sub 9k ls1 swapped 240. Ask and ye shall receive...1993 Nissan 240SX
    I know exactly how much was spent on that and it was less than 9k. Just because a car is advertised for 15k, doesn't mean it sells for that. Your car was listed for 9-10k and it's worth nowhere near that.

Lolololololololololol post that pm I sent you on here dawg......oh wait you're just spewing shit again. And how did you punk me out? Do explain, you're the Internet tough guy that wants to fight cause you are a failure at life and the Internet???? Yet you punked me out? Bitch please lol and the irony of you calling someone IA trash come at me bro
    POST LINKS OR GTFO!!!!! PROVE ME.WRONG BITCH.

YOU CANT BECAUSE YOU ARE A BITCH ASS FAG WHO JUST RUNS HIS FUCKING MOUTH ABOUT SHIT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT. I DONT CARE TO FIGHT YOU. I WOULD GET CHARGED THE SAME IF I WAS TO BEAT A GIRLS ASS. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A BITCH. YOU WILL ALWAYS WANT MY D BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY SEES PUSSY UNLIKE YOURS.

but seriously post links. I want to see how its pissible to build a 9k drifr ready car for 9k using new parts like I did. Prove it can be done. Someone just offered 3800 for my whole swap ill sell it right now and go ls1.....don't worry bitch ill wait.

<3 Catnipples

that's why you're treated like shit on here. Someone tries to give you advice and you are too narrow minded/dumb to take it.

And about the link for a sub 9k ls1 swapped 240. Ask and ye shall receive...1993 Nissan 240SX
    I know exactly how much was spent on that and it was less than 9k. Just because a car is advertised for 15k, doesn't mean it sells for that. Your car was listed for 9-10k and it's worth nowhere near that.
    You already had the car so it doesn't count. Im talking starting from nothinf. Just 9k in your pocket.

<3 Catnipples

POST LINKS OR GTFO!!!!! PROVE ME.WRONG BITCH.

YOU CANT BECAUSE YOU ARE A BITCH ASS FAG WHO JUST RUNS HIS FUCKING MOUTH ABOUT SHIT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT. I DONT CARE TO FIGHT YOU. I WOULD GET CHARGED THE SAME IF I WAS TO BEAT A GIRLS ASS. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A BITCH. YOU WILL ALWAYS WANT MY D BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY SEES PUSSY UNLIKE YOURS.

but seriously post links. I want to see how its pissible to build a 9k drifr ready car for 9k using new parts like I did. Prove it can be done. Someone just offered 3800 for my whole swap ill sell it right now and go ls1.....don't worry bitch ill wait.

Soooooo mad...lolololololol and you want to fight so you can get a more recent mug shot to show all your friends?
    You already had the car so it doesn't count. Im talking starting from nothinf. Just 9k in your pocket.

9k with the original cost of the car......o wait can't be 240s aren't cheap

IA Member

That includes the cost of the car. It really isn't that hard to understand.

Basic math>e36slide

And he didn't buy everything at msrp so it's cheating

You're the only one then man. I want to see more then just one. Idk how you pulled it off, but everyone I've spoken to said its usually around 7k just for motor set, mounts, wiring, clutch, drive shaft ect.... My coil overs cost 2k alone...how would I build a good ls1 car with only 9k. Everyone I tell this too just laughs.

<3 Catnipples

IA Member

Basic math>e36slide

Yea, and don't forget his suspension parts are better than the SPL stuff.

I really don't know why I even try to explain these things to him. I have a better chance teaching my dog to drive.

Basic math>e36slide

Not everyone can get the same deals. I bet if you took the adverage of money spent to build a ls1 car it would be well over 9k. You only know of one person. Which I still don't know if thats the true amount spent. Buying used shit isn't something I do.

<3 Catnipples

I know someone with an LS2 setup that runs great and is for sale right now for not much more. And it's in Gwinnett - if you are interested in getting something like that.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

IA Member

You're the only one then man. I want to see more then just one. Idk how you pulled it off, but everyone I've spoken to said its usually around 7k just for motor set, mounts, wiring, clutch, drive shaft ect.... My coil overs cost 2k alone...how would I build a good ls1 car with only 9k. Everyone I tell this too just laughs.

So I post a link to a car that meets your requirements, and now he must be the only one. Where did you order your coilovers from? Did they happen to send you a receipt? I have provided proof, now its your turn. Show me a receipt for your 2k coils. Don't worry I'll wait.

Not everyone can get the same deals. I bet if you took the adverage of money spent to build a ls1 car it would be well over 9k. You only know of one person. Which I still don't know if thats the true amount spent. Buying used shit isn't something I do.

So you bought your 240 new...oh shit a real og nigga I could sell, well more or less give my car away, for 9k and build an Ls s13 for 9k....only an idiot would pay 4500-5000 for just a motor set get off 240atl and zilvia when looking for motors if course they are gonna be overpriced cause dipshits such as yourself pay for it. It's not hard to do I can put your bottom tier Megan racing and bs shit save the coils and build it for 9k...it's not that hard

You can buy a full swapped car for 9k. I see them on a semi regular basis. A little bit of patience and resourcefulness and one can probably be had for 8k.

1996 Nissan 240SX Ls1 For Sale | Panama City Florida

As far as racing hondas from a dig... the Honda should have the disadvantage on street tires.

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    I know someone with an LS2 setup that runs great and is for sale right now for not much more. And it's in Gwinnett - if you are interested in getting something like that.
    Hey david...nice of you to join us lol

IA Member

He only buys new stuff at msrp. Plus he wouldn't know what to do with the torque.

Quote Originally Posted by jcatz View Post
    You can buy a full swapped car for 9k. I see them on a semi regular basis. A little bit of patience and resourcefulness and one can probably be had for 8k.

1996 Nissan 240SX Ls1 For Sale | Panama City Florida

As far as racing hondas from a dig... the Honda should have the disadvantage on street tires.
    Bro that's not his requirements I mean it's a s14....

He doesn't buy used shit.....but he will buy a used Ls motor/trans lolololol fuckin hypocrite

So I post a link to a car that meets your requirements, and now he must be the only one. Where did you order your coilovers from? Did they happen to send you a receipt? I have provided proof, now its your turn. Show me a receipt for your 2k coils. Don't worry I'll wait.
    Don't have to... Go on ebay type in jic fta 2 magics....don't worry ill wait.

<3 Catnipples

He doesn't buy used shit.....but he will buy a used Ls motor/trans lolololol fuckin hypocrite
    And rebuild it you stupid fucking idiot. Like I said a proper ls1 build with full rebuild and everything is.more then 9k.

So I could sell my sr for 4k and get everything I need to go ls1 ? I have the other 5k in suspension and silvia wide body parts along witg paint and tune up stuff like brake masters clutch master and brakes and rotors wheels tires ect ect. Is that what your saying fuck stick?

<3 Catnipples

Indeed I would sir. I can sell my sr right now for 3800

<3 Catnipples

And rebuild it you stupid fucking idiot. Like I said a proper ls1 build with full rebuild and everything is.more then 9k.

So I could sell my sr for 4k and get everything I need to go ls1 ? I have the other 5k in suspension and silvia wide body parts along witg paint and tune up stuff like brake masters clutch master and brakes and rotors wheels tires ect ect. Is that what your saying fuck stick?

Why rebuild it, it's not a shit box sr20 man....the world highest hp 100% stock internal 5.3 Ls is 996 whp and has been together for over a year so to just make 400 whp you aren't even putting a but of strain on a Ls....and 5k in suspension and paint, that paint is bullshit so you wasted your money there
    Indeed I would sir. I can sell my sr right now for 3800

I'd take 3800 and run...I wait in the above quoted post you said 4k so someone offered you $200 more take that shit and run for a stock internal shit ass yard built sr20

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast