Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 160 of 342

Thread: Me vs a vette

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member E36slide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    2,579
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    Yup worth 5k...and damn you make it easy...WHYUMADBRO?
    Thanks for the opinion. im not mad at all. You cant help you think the way you do.

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

  2. #2
    function>form boosted347's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, GA
    Posts
    2,050
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    Thanks for the opinion. im not mad at all. You cant help you think the way you do.

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    What logically? I'm sorry I wouldn't spend nearly as much on a stock motor as you decided too...we all make mistakes. But what I laugh at Is in this thread you said you didn't want to "cop out and go v8" but in a FS/T add you said you would trade for a Ls s13...I'm confused as are you apparently
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

  3. #3
    function>form boosted347's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, GA
    Posts
    2,050
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Lol I noticed...FYI Isis and Megan racing are top of the line parts, nothing better
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

  4. #4
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    Lol I noticed...FYI Isis and Megan racing are top of the line parts, nothing better
    I give up with that dude, nothing I have seen him do runs good, nor looks good... What a joke!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member E36slide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    2,579
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    That dumb mother fucker got that car like that, he don't even have a job...lmao!!


    He likes to advertise his services on Facebook, Ol' Master ASE certified mechanic..


    O.................And cage was inspected already, NHRA certified, Chrome Moly "mig welded" he said..
    I got the car that was half assed. I didn't say I was certified in anything. Nor did I say what type of weld or by whome or any other shit u just said.

    If you k series is all stock besides bolt ons then I have absolutely nothing to worry about. My car hits 20psi at 2800 and its gutted my car isnt slow. Plus i doubt yours runs yet. Stop talking and lock it in scrub or back out bobby so i can pull another matt on you.

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

  6. #6
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I got the car that was half assed. I didn't say I was certified in anything. Nor did I say what type of weld or by whome or any other shit u just said.

    If you k series is all stock besides bolt ons then I have absolutely nothing to worry about. My car hits 20psi at 2800 and its gutted my car isnt slow. Plus i doubt yours runs yet. Stop talking and lock it in scrub or back out bobby so i can pull another matt on you.

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    500 lets go right now, any race you want.. I will fuck you up son!!


    FYI: you better do some research before you talk shit to me fool...

  7. #7
    Senior Member E36slide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    2,579
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    What logically? I'm sorry I wouldn't spend nearly as much on a stock motor as you decided too...we all make mistakes. But what I laugh at Is in this thread you said you didn't want to "cop out and go v8" but in a FS/T add you said you would trade for a Ls s13...I'm confused as are you apparently
    It's more expensive to do v8 and still have wide body sil and my suspension. Just talked to like 5 other 240 members that said the same as me. It can be done for.9k but not correctly and most v8 240s go for.12k plus.

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

  8. #8
    function>form boosted347's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, GA
    Posts
    2,050
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    D
    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    It's more expensive to do v8 and still have wide body sil and my suspension. Just talked to like 5 other 240 members that said the same as me. It can be done for.9k but not correctly and most v8 240s go for.12k plus.

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    Soooo what you are saying is you were wrong then...thanks for finally admitting it.
    Go ahead and race bobby if you don't have anything to be worried about, it's as simple as that
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

  9. #9
    Senior Member E36slide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    2,579
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    I troll'ed him so bad on FB that him and another dude complained to the Mods in the FB group... He gets mad when you call him out on FACTS!
    Umm dude your talking about someone else??? Do you even know my name? What facebook group because I don't complain about shit to kmow one.

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

  10. #10
    Senior Member E36slide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    2,579
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    500 lets go right now, any race you want.. I will fuck you up son!!
    Back out...bobby

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

  11. #11
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    Back out...bobby

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    Don't back pedal now..

  12. #12
    function>form boosted347's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, GA
    Posts
    2,050
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    I hear a beeper...you know like when something's backing out of somewhere....
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

  13. #13
    Senior Member E36slide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    2,579
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Only good video I have.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB9a...e_gdata_player

    40 roll in 4th gear easing into boost lol ive been in plenty of k hatches your making 220whp no more


    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

  14. #14
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    Only good video I have.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB9a...e_gdata_player

    40 roll in 4th gear easing into boost lol ive been in plenty of k hatches your making 220whp no more





    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

    Keep back pedaling..

  15. #15
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    I don't need a fucking turbo, or nos to beat your slow POS.. I can do it ALL MOTOR!!


    FACT.

  16. #16
    Senior Member E36slide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    2,579
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    Don't back pedal now..
    I need an alignment having a hard time finding a shop to do it. I'm deff not scared I find it humorous lol

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

  17. #17
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I need an alignment having a hard time finding a shop to do it. I'm deff not scared I find it humorous lol

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    More excuses..

  18. #18
    Senior Member E36slide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    2,579
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    More excuses..
    So if I cant do it on your time or short notice its back pedaling? Is that how trolling works?

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

  19. #19
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    So if I cant do it on your time or short notice its back pedaling? Is that how trolling works?

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    You called me out bitch!! lmao

  20. #20
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    We gonna wait till you get a tag, or ins.. Is that the next excuse?

    In 3 months, 6 months?

  21. #21
    function>form boosted347's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, GA
    Posts
    2,050
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    We gonna wait till you get a tag, or ins.. Is that the next excuse?

    In 3 months, 6 months?
    Trololol fuckin retarded ass car trading people...instead of you know buying a car lets just trade and never technically "own" your car...sounds like a plan to me
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

  22. #22
    Senior Member E36slide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    2,579
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    You called me out bitch!! lmao
    Yeah but didn't specify a time and place

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

  23. #23
    Senior Member E36slide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    2,579
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    We gonna wait till you get a tag, or ins.. Is that the next excuse?

    In 3 months, 6 months?
    Just needs alignment and tune.

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

  24. #24
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    Just needs alignment and tune.

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    You said it was tuned already..

  25. #25
    function>form boosted347's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, GA
    Posts
    2,050
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    GA 1991 240sx silvia aero tw/fs/ft - Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

    For reference...you were asking 9k cash or 10k trade looking for a lsx car...so now I know a stock sr20 is worth an Ls s13, good news for you down south cause you know yours being built I'm sure you can trade for a new gtr
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

  26. #26
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Now it's posted again for sale.. DA FUCK BRO!!

    Is cage installed, cause it's posted again..LOL

  27. #27
    Senior Member E36slide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    2,579
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    Now it's posted again for sale.. DA FUCK BRO!!

    Is cage installed, cause it's posted again..LOL
    I didn't re post it?

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

  28. #28
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I didn't re post it?

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    Google cache. If you put it on the internet, it will be there, even after you edit it. I thought you were a hacker? You should know this stuff.

  29. #29
    function>form boosted347's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, GA
    Posts
    2,050
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by downsouth240 View Post
    Google cache. If you put it on the internet, it will be there, even after you edit it. I thought you were a hacker? You should know this stuff.
    Lulz
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

  30. #30
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I didn't re post it?

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    Why do you keep on with the lie's?? He posted a link.

  31. #31
    function>form boosted347's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, GA
    Posts
    2,050
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    It says this morning at 8 am
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

  32. #32
    Senior Member E36slide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    2,579
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    It says this morning at 8 am
    Well i deff didnt i posted it friday

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

  33. #33
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    Well i deff didnt i posted it friday

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    So you posted it friday, but half the shit wasn't installed.. Now it's back up showing today?

    You gonna fix that nasty looking paint job? Cage welded, or bolted in 9pt cage right

    Chrome moly mig welded?

    Stop with the lies, we want truth!!

  34. #34
    Senior Member E36slide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    2,579
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    Why do you keep on with the lie's?? He posted a link.
    I honestly didnt put it on this morning. I edited it this morning....idiots.

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

  35. #35
    function>form boosted347's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, GA
    Posts
    2,050
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I honestly didnt put it on this morning. I edited it this morning....idiots.

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    So you edited it to that, it says FS...so what is it, is it not for sale, does it have a cash price of 9k? These are questions we need to know.....
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

  36. #36
    Senior Member E36slide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    2,579
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    So you edited it to that, it says FS...so what is it, is it not for sale, does it have a cash price of 9k? These are questions we need to know.....
    It's not I posted while at work that's why I know its not saturday.

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

  37. #37
    Senior Member E36slide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    2,579
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    So you posted it friday, but half the shit wasn't installed.. Now it's back up showing today?

    You gonna fix that nasty looking paint job? Cage welded, or bolted in 9pt cage right Chrome moly mig welded?
    Wtf is chrome moly mig welded ? Your frienss with someone on facebook and think its me ?

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

  38. #38
    Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Douglasville
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,449
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    Wtf is chrome moly mig welded ? Your frienss with someone on facebook and think its me ?

    Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    I'm asking you WTF the cage is, ERW, DOM, Chrome Moly, is it welded or bolted in?? Simple question..

  39. #39
    function>form boosted347's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, GA
    Posts
    2,050
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    And I hope you're joking....
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

  40. #40
    function>form boosted347's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, GA
    Posts
    2,050
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Bobby his name is Devon Perdue....is it the same guy?
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!