Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Callout: All N/A 4/6-Cylinder◄Rescheduled►

If I dont beat you, I will hand over two twenty dollar bills crisp from the ATM to fill up your tank and a cheese burger from wendys. If I beat you then I'll get to keep my $40. You have nothing to lose sir. You have my word.

i have no cup holder LongLiveH2b's Avatar

im coming to the next one, i want to run i got my car runnin again so im ready, just got back from the southside.....i had fun times with srt4bangin on the highway and some boosted cars as well

Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveH2b
    im coming to the next one, i want to run i got my car runnin again so im ready, just got back from the southside.....i had fun times with srt4bangin on the highway and some boosted cars as well

We should set one up soon, maybe within the next month. I dont have reverse or 5th but Im gonna try to fix the shift linkage tomorrow, but if the time comes and we need to run with it not fixed, I can always open the door and roll my car back with my legs .

i have no cup holder LongLiveH2b's Avatar

hell yea now thats its warmer and shiet, we can help u push it..lol so you have the famous nissan 5th gear pop out, did you get your rev limiter reset yet cuz since running srt4bangin, he pulled you a little and from me running srt4bangin i want you to be atleast running full potential before me and you setup something i want the run to be atleast a decent match...is that cool

Quote Originally Posted by TheSnail
    We should set one up soon, maybe within the next month. I dont have reverse or 5th but Im gonna try to fix the shift linkage tomorrow, but if the time comes and we need to run with it not fixed, I can always open the door and roll my car back with my legs .

hell yea now thats its warmer and shiet, we can help u push it..lol so you have the famous nissan 5th gear pop out, did you get your rev limiter reset yet cuz since running srt4bangin, he pulled you a little and from me running srt4bangin i want you to be atleast running full potential before me and you setup something i want the run to be atleast a decent match...is that cool
    Yeah this new tranny has the 5th grear pop out, so my arm is frozen in its posture after driving for 1hr. As far as me and srt4banging: running, I misshifted once, and he got me. He misshifter twice and I got him those two times. We ran seveal times more with out either of us fucking up and were neck and neck. Neck an neck as in +/-1-2", I never witnessed runs so parallel. We are gonna run again once he gets his tune, though the sentra will be differeant aswell, so it will be interesting as far as who will pull who.

Certified Gearhead

Well if you truely weigh 2700, I must say I am amazed that you were able to remove 500 pounds from your car.
    K-What?!?!

Out the game again!!

my car is slow i can't run with the big boys
    Soon!!

Certified Gearhead

But even so the numbers on paper show me still having you beat on paper... but some how you seemed to start pulling away pretty good on top end.... It has been awhile so I don't remember how the run went exactly... I could have spun second gear?

so I still don't trust you are telling the truth about everything....

If that is how much you weigh ... I have a friend that weighs just about the same and makes just as much hp, and that race should be similar to ours... But I still don't see that happening.

so here are the numbers the way I see it.....

my car weighs in at 2540 with me in it and a quarter tank the last time I weighed it. It makes 210 to the wheels.

Your car weighs somewhere in the range of 2850 with you in it? Assuming you weigh somewhere around 150 and your car really does weigh 2700, and it makes 230. so lets see this....

2540/210 = 12.09
    2850/230 = 12.39

and if i were to compare your race to my race with SRT's last night I would say they were relatively similar... close in second and third gears but pulling away on top end...

and he is somehwere around 2170 with 165ish hp to the ground.... maybe 170. and he comes out to

2170/170 = 12.76

and I pulled away from him on a decent pace.... I would say from what I remember some what comparable to the what you did on me... and for you to do something similar to this it would mean that your power to weight ratio would POSSIBLY need to be closer to that of, lets say.... 11.5. So that comes out to ....

2850/11.5 = 247.8

Now this number I would be much more likely to believe given the outcome of our race and the weight that you have stated your car. And it's an interesting number because its a very likely number if you had, lets say... Cams. Now I know not everything works out in real life the way it does on paper.... But I can assure you it comes out pretty close in the end... And can be a pretty good predictor to the way things work. So I trust my judgment and these rough calculations. Anyways... Till later days.

Oh and SRT you don't have a slow car by any means... It's strong point just isn't on top end! which in a drag race... when you are actually going from a dig, is not a bad thing! Get that shit tuned... put on some slicks... and get to the track. It's definitely good for AT LEAST low 13s.
    K-What?!?!

Out the game again!!

My only strong point is top end it just wasnt running right last night i need to get that damn gauge fixed or buy a new one either way damn good runs
    Soon!!

Southern Speed

So srt are you just running a basemap on the hondata?

Id like to come up there to the next meet to try my luck with my heavy pig
    11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

Couple of things I'll throw in here. P:W ratio is the best thing to look at to accurately guess which vehicle is going to be faster from a roll, and is almost always the determining factor. However, there are a LOT of variables. You have gearing, aerodynamics, powerband, and dyno discrepancy to look at. 2 things that most people usually overlook are what a car's powerband is, and that a dyno number from shop A does not equal a dyno number from shop B. If you peak at 210hp, but only make that hp for 200 RPM's, and drop away from it very quickly.....that car may be slower than a car that can make 200hp for 600 - 700RPM's. Also, dyno's are all over the place. Even with correction, different days can give different numbers. If one car got completely cooled down and had a huge fan on it, that may make 10 or 15 more than a car that was still hot and didn't have as much cool air blowing on it. There are also no 2 dyno's that read the same. My car has been dyno'd at just over 500rwhp from the shop I got my work done at. However, I have taken it to a few dyno days and I literally have NEVER seen my car make 500 in person. Highest I've seen was an uncorrected 488 with a shop temp of 50 degrees (would have been lower if it was corrected). But when I'm on the street, people claim my car MUST be making more than 500.

Point being....the only accurate dyno, is the street dyno. That's the only way to settle this!

Quote Originally Posted by Lankhoss
    Couple of things I'll throw in here. P:W ratio is the best thing to look at to accurately guess which vehicle is going to be faster from a roll, and is almost always the determining factor. However, there are a LOT of variables. You have gearing, aerodynamics, powerband, and dyno discrepancy to look at. 2 things that most people usually overlook are what a car's powerband is, and that a dyno number from shop A does not equal a dyno number from shop B. If you peak at 210hp, but only make that hp for 200 RPM's, and drop away from it very quickly.....that car may be slower than a car that can make 200hp for 600 - 700RPM's. Also, dyno's are all over the place. Even with correction, different days can give different numbers. If one car got completely cooled down and had a huge fan on it, that may make 10 or 15 more than a car that was still hot and didn't have as much cool air blowing on it. There are also no 2 dyno's that read the same. My car has been dyno'd at just over 500rwhp from the shop I got my work done at. However, I have taken it to a few dyno days and I literally have NEVER seen my car make 500 in person. Highest I've seen was an uncorrected 488 with a shop temp of 50 degrees (would have been lower if it was corrected). But when I'm on the street, people claim my car MUST be making more than 500.

Point being....the only accurate dyno, is the street dyno. That's the only way to settle this!
    x2

92 mx3

Out the game again!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarKStaR
    So srt are you just running a basemap on the hondata?

Id like to come up there to the next meet to try my luck with my heavy pig
    yea just a base map getting tuned friday looking for 185-190whp from this lil 1.6
    Soon!!

Out the game again!!

just checked my fuel pressure gauge again that shit is sittin at 140psi lol now i know that it doesnt work
    Soon!!

Southern Speed

Quote Originally Posted by srt4bangin
    yea just a base map getting tuned friday looking for 185-190whp from this lil 1.6
    Let me know what it makes
    11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

Out the game again!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarKStaR
    Let me know what it makes
    will do
    Soon!!

just checked my fuel pressure gauge again that shit is sittin at 140psi lol now i know that it doesnt work
    better change it before it start leaking,lol

92 mx3

Out the game again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Siverprobegt
    better change it before it start leaking,lol
    yea i will i gotta buy a new fuel pump also dammit batman
    Soon!!

ccw replicas

Quote Originally Posted by ejohnson88
    But even so the numbers on paper show me still having you beat on paper... but some how you seemed to start pulling away pretty good on top end.... It has been awhile so I don't remember how the run went exactly... I could have spun second gear?

so I still don't trust you are telling the truth about everything....

If that is how much you weigh ... I have a friend that weighs just about the same and makes just as much hp, and that race should be similar to ours... But I still don't see that happening.

so here are the numbers the way I see it.....

my car weighs in at 2540 with me in it and a quarter tank the last time I weighed it. It makes 210 to the wheels.

Your car weighs somewhere in the range of 2850 with you in it? Assuming you weigh somewhere around 150 and your car really does weigh 2700, and it makes 230. so lets see this....

2540/210 = 12.09
    2850/230 = 12.39

and if i were to compare your race to my race with SRT's last night I would say they were relatively similar... close in second and third gears but pulling away on top end...

and he is somehwere around 2170 with 165ish hp to the ground.... maybe 170. and he comes out to

2170/170 = 12.76

and I pulled away from him on a decent pace.... I would say from what I remember some what comparable to the what you did on me... and for you to do something similar to this it would mean that your power to weight ratio would POSSIBLY need to be closer to that of, lets say.... 11.5. So that comes out to ....

2850/11.5 = 247.8

Now this number I would be much more likely to believe given the outcome of our race and the weight that you have stated your car. And it's an interesting number because its a very likely number if you had, lets say... Cams. Now I know not everything works out in real life the way it does on paper.... But I can assure you it comes out pretty close in the end... And can be a pretty good predictor to the way things work. So I trust my judgment and these rough calculations. Anyways... Till later days.

Oh and SRT you don't have a slow car by any means... It's strong point just isn't on top end! which in a drag race... when you are actually going from a dig, is not a bad thing! Get that shit tuned... put on some slicks... and get to the track. It's definitely good for AT LEAST low 13s.

evan i know everything there is to know about alex's m3. that mother fucker is at my apartment every weekend. trust me. i know you both and i know that both of you are not bull shitting. his car is simply just fast as hell and i dont know what the fuck is wrong with it.

HF

Quote Originally Posted by csmiths
    evan i know everything there is to know about alex's m3. that mother fucker is at my apartment every weekend. trust me. i know you both and i know that both of you are not bull shitting. his car is simply just fast as hell and i dont know what the fuck is wrong with it.
    It may be lighter then a regular m3!!or someone chould of change the rear end gear ratio Who knows

92 mx3

Quote Originally Posted by Siverprobegt
    It may be lighter then a regular m3!!or someone chould of change the rear end gear ratio Who knows

Its still gonna lose, though thats my prediction. Though I could get pulled a bus length and be out of $40 so who knows till we run them again with traction.

Its still gonna lose, though thats my prediction. Though I could get pulled a bus length and be out of $40 so who knows till we run them again with traction.
    This run is from a dig?

92 mx3

Hell no lol

Hell no lol
    Just checking...I was going to say,just give him the money,lol

92 mx3

LOL, yeah plus the cost of me getting towed from bumble fuck. +1

Out the game again!!

lol i want in i just got my header now time for some installation
    Soon!!

^^ Got a 4 to 1?

Out the game again!!

^^ Got a 4 to 1?
    Rmf header
    Soon!!

Rmf header
    Nice. I need a real header rather then the ss auto crap Im running, though the one I want is 1k and the coilovers are 1k, with the spare money, I dicided on going with the suspension. Though when I get my tax return, I'll probably get my header unless my gf keeps whineing about not being married or ingaged for the past 10yrs.

Out the game again!!

Nice. I need a real header rather then the ss auto crap Im running, though the one I want is 1k and the coilovers are 1k, with the spare money, I dicided on going with the suspension. Though when I get my tax return, I'll probably get my header unless my gf keeps whineing about not being married or ingaged for the past 10yrs.
    lmao 10yrs wow hopefully i ccan install the header before friday im pretty sure i will be able to then im comin for ya
    Soon!!

lmao 10yrs wow hopefully i ccan install the header before friday im pretty sure i will be able to then im comin for ya

Paintless Dent Removal Technician
    Condemnant quod non intellegunt

IA Hater/Shit Talker

Thats what everyone says. I think the whole 10yr thing makes her angry, but Im an alchoholic which she knows but makes things work. She was nagging me about something tonight, I told her I was gonna pull a chris brown on her, and she said she would kill me, got mad and ran off in the bed room. But either way, Im egar how ever you spell egar/eger to run again.

Quote Originally Posted by swollix
    @ BMW prices, you could buy three of my cars lol.

Out the game again!!

Quote Originally Posted by EJ1soSlo
    there you go lol
    Soon!!

there you go lol
    because my car is soSlo that I can't wait for it to be fast

Out the game again!!

Thats what everyone says. I think the whole 10yr thing makes her angry, but Im an alchoholic which she knows but makes things work. She was nagging me about something tonight, I told her I was gonna pull a chris brown on her, and she said she would kill me, got mad and ran off in the bed room. But either way, Im egar how ever you spell egar/eger to run again.
    lmao your a funny dude wish you were coming to sedd sat we could run on the way there and at the track
    Soon!!

Out the game again!!

Quote Originally Posted by EJ1soSlo
    because my car is soSlo that I can't wait for it to be fast
    x2
    Soon!!

x2
    video say's otherwise

Out the game again!!