View Poll Results: Do you believe in a superior being(s) aka God(s)?

Voters
408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    269 65.93%
  • No

    99 24.26%
  • undecided

    40 9.80%
Results 1 to 40 of 906

Thread: Do you believe in God? Simple question

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    IA's Resident Medic Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McDonough
    Age
    40
    Posts
    10,593
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    And I quote:

    Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    Saying "I don't believe" and saying "He doesn't exist" need to be clarified as two different opinions. Many can just choose to not believe or follow God while denying his existence is just ignorance toward others beliefs or ways. Yes lots of worshipers will bash on those who deny him yet the ones denying are just bashing them for believing by saying he is not real.
    You call the ones that say he doesn't exist ignorant. Pot calling the kettle black. You are the kind of person that pushes their belief on others.....the kind of people I despise.

    You say he exists because you can "feel him" in your veins and I say he does not exist because there is no proof he does. Which one of us is wrong? Has to be one or the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

  2. #2
    Look Behind You !!! -EnVus-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Projects
    Posts
    8,743
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    And I quote:



    You call the ones that say he doesn't exist ignorant. Pot calling the kettle black. You are the kind of person that pushes their belief on others.....the kind of people I despise.

    You say he exists because you can "feel him" in your veins and I say he does not exist because there is no proof he does. Which one of us is wrong? Has to be one or the other.
    So its a draw you say he does not exist and I say he does You have no evidence he don't I have none that he does.
    I won't do what others would and say you are wrong and I can't prove I am right. Opinions we all have them

  3. #3
    IA's Resident Medic Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McDonough
    Age
    40
    Posts
    10,593
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    So its a draw you say he does not exist and I say he does You have no evidence he don't I have none that he does.
    I won't do what others would and say you are wrong and I can't prove I am right. Opinions we all have them
    With that said, I have to respect it.
























    Just know that since there is no proof that he does exist and proving he does is impossible, I am 1% more right than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

  4. #4
    Look Behind You !!! -EnVus-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Projects
    Posts
    8,743
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    With that said, I have to respect it.
























    Just know that since there is no proof that he does exist and proving he does is impossible, I am 1% more right than you.
    Thats fine and just know I still will pray for you and all those you love.

  5. #5
    IA's Resident Medic Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McDonough
    Age
    40
    Posts
    10,593
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    Thats fine and just know I still will pray for you and all those you love.
    Wouldn't waste your thought process on me. May lose IQ points or brain matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!