Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 214

Thread: Random.

  1. #41
    Moderator BanginJimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hiram, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,499
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    My drinks are cheap there.

    Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.
    I need the hookup then.

    Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 2.

  2. #42
    Village Idiot 00CelicaGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Your mom's bed
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,889
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    But what if mom wants to get liquored up while she is eating?
    I doubt she will take my advice...

  3. #43
    IA's Resident Medic Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McDonough
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,591
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    I need the hookup then.

    Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 2.
    Ill hook you up with a bottle of water.

    I quit drinking almost two years ago.

    Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

  4. #44
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,651
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00CelicaGT View Post
    How about the zoo or the aquarium? These are family oriented places and you won't look like a jack ass when you take a 5m old child to places that have a bar "like" atmosphere.
    I was thinking the aquarium and the coca cola factory. Thanks!


  5. #45
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,651
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    While I agree on the attn portion of your post, I disagree with your statement that she will be delivering another baby 9 months after this visit to Atlanta.

    Even if you didn't type it, that's what I read.
    Hey now don't say that! Staying in the mountains with MY FIANCE where it's absolutely gorgeous can lead to sex so ya never know what could happen! That IS what happens when you have sex, right?:idb:


  6. #46
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Sinfix_15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Columbus GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11,435
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    i'm not sure why, perhaps time will tell...... but for some reason i feel this thread is where this picture belongs.

    "The greatest form of inequality is when you try to make unequal things equal"

  7. #47
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,651
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    i'm not sure why, perhaps time will tell...... but for some reason i feel this thread is where this picture belongs.
    That's disgusting. Considering I can count the men I've been with on my hands. However, I'm sure you can not. Or have you not lost your virginity? Dipshit.


  8. #48
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Sinfix_15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Columbus GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11,435
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teh bri View Post
    That's disgusting. Considering I can count the men I've been with on my hands. However, I'm sure you can not. Or have you not lost your virginity? Dipshit.
    I am considerably confused by this statement.

    "The greatest form of inequality is when you try to make unequal things equal"

  9. #49
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,651
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    K?


  10. #50
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    90
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    I found the most disgusting part of that picture was that chick's apparent lack of photography skills. After that many dudes you would think she could get at least one face in a frame... Not to even mention the the color hue is off, some are over-processed and the lighting is bad in them all.


    May God have mercy on her soul if she ever takes a picture of her Honda and posts it in the Car Pics section here.

  11. #51
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Sinfix_15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Columbus GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11,435
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    so much win........ someone rep this man, i cant.

    "The greatest form of inequality is when you try to make unequal things equal"

  12. #52
    <SWED\ SQUAD\)~~ D3UC3S's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    somewhere, GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,091
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    I have given him the reps too many times
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc



  13. #53
    The One and Only Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Buckhead
    Age
    36
    Posts
    25,171
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Go to Stoney River for food and then the Aquarium.

  14. #54
    IA's MIA'r Sammich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Killin all imposter Sammiches
    Posts
    59,408
    Rep Power
    135

    Default

    Hai Seminis



    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

  15. #55
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,651
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Go to Stoney River for food and then the Aquarium.
    That sounds delicious....


  16. #56
    nice meeting you bodhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    650
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    honestly, just go to a goddamn park.

    buy some food with your uber cool friends and make a picnic or if it's too cold for you pussies just stay in. your 5 month old shouldn't be out and about so much anyway. you should wait at least 7 months or until they're able to sit-up. tell your friends if you can go over to one of their places. that's another good idea. you can all take turns feeding your kid baby food (if it's not it should be by now). i know it's your first child, but it's not astrophysics.

    it's common sense, really.

    you probably aren't doing it on purpose because well, you're still a kid but don't say shit like vortex and cool places to go. seriously, it's time to grow up a little. troll it up and get your kicks online if you must, but i hope you dont act so elementary irl.
    top 5

    "get with the Gs, or get on yo knees"

  17. #57
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,651
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    That made absolutely no sense. But okay.


  18. #58
    IA's Custom PC Junky eViLMunkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Acworth, Georgia, United States
    Age
    37
    Posts
    9,578
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontibbett View Post
    I had no clue it would end up going down this road.
    :SMH: you've been a member of IA this long, c'mon you should've known better



  19. #59
    <SWED\ SQUAD\)~~ D3UC3S's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    somewhere, GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,091
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teh bri View Post
    That made absolutely no sense. But okay.
    With the way you act....it makes sense that you would have no clue what he is saying.

    I pray for your poor child.
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc



  20. #60
    nice meeting you bodhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    650
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D3UC3S View Post
    With the way you act....it makes sense that you would have no clue what he is saying.

    I pray for your poor child.
    She's part of the sixteen and pregnant generation, dude. I bet she thinks those girls are good mothers, but little does she know that they're continuing the cycle like every dysfunctional family does. 22 years old and she continues to live her life the same as always. I know very little about this chick. It's easy for me to read people and just from a few of her posts I can tell she's a lost and miserable little girl, far from being a contributing citizen of the world.

    It's not her entirely her fault I'm sure but she could try a little harder to grow up. I thought the bimbo phase would've ended with the death of her mother but I guess some people need harder hits in life to finally get the hint.

    Bri, I understand what you're going through. You're 22, just had a baby in September, aren't you a single parent? I dunno. But, you're now forced to be responsible no matter what way you want to look at it. Everyone is hitting you with reality checks because of the way you came off in this thread. You probably didn't mean it or even know what we're all talking about but it's true, you are sounding extremely childish. So are we, though. But most of the people in here aren't parents so it's okay. Pay attention to your child and its needs. Don't let it cry and always be there. I don't know how you're planning on raising it (is it a boy or girl I don't know). Congrats though on being a mother. My second daughter was born September 5th so they should be on the same page. I know how hard it can be but to be honest it's not THAT hard at all. I'm naturally an awesome dad, I know this. I keep my cool and never make excuses about being tired when it comes to them. Don't be like the fuckin' idiots on that sixteen and pregnant show. PLEASE! They have no idea what they're doing and I can put money that their kids will be teen parents, too.

    If you're coming to GA, then lemme tell you that the weather is acting like a woman, unable to make it's mind.

    Go to the aquarium or somewhere with not too much noise. I spent much of my time with the first one at the park when she was 5 months. Carry them while you walk because sitting in a car seat's gotta be a bitch.
    top 5

    "get with the Gs, or get on yo knees"

  21. #61
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    38
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Dude she doesnt care. She does this shit every few months because she LOVES the attention. She struts her stuff like she knows what shes talking about yet always gets flamed on here because she sounds like your average redneck trailer trash who got knocked up because she whored around and didnt even know who the dad was.

    She milked her moms death for sympathy and that tab has run out a long time ago. None of us give her a pass anymore for all the dumbshit she does to herself.

    we told her years ago, DONT ACT LIKE A WHORE, she thought she knew better........BABY
    we told her years ago, dont act like a dumbass...........WHO IS MY BABIES DADDY

    She thinks we all owe her some respect or ass kissing because shes special. Shes nto special, shes your typical teenager turned twenty something raising a kid she barely knew who the dad was 8 weeks ago.

    Shes a kardashian without the money, and the looks, or the fame, come to think of it shes nothing like a kardashian. Shes more like honey boo boo
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  22. #62
    <SWED\ SQUAD\)~~ D3UC3S's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    somewhere, GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,091
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Killed it Mike...(golf clap)
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc



  23. #63
    nice meeting you bodhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    650
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Damn.

    She should've had an abortion, and I don't mean this as a diss or anything. Sometimes that's the best decision a person can make. If you're not ready you're not ready! As long as you don't use it as a form of birth control there is nothing wrong with it. At least imo. I mean, no one is ever ready for parenthood but I can see her being completely lost from now on. It's extremely difficult to be a single parent. How will she continue her education, how will she afford diapers, formula, Gerber, clothes, doctor appointments, etc.? I hope she has some sort help if not the only place that women find themselves is at a strip club, or back at Tilted Kilt. Not for her sake but for the child. LOL@ Tilted Kilt! Those places are so trashy. No matter how cute or busty you are you're just another object for dudes to clown on and rate.

    So, she has no idea who the father is. He's one LUCKY motherfucker for sure.

    Way to make the parents proud.

    Bri, seriously it's time to move on from this whole bullshit that continues to follow you. The gravitational field you have requires several states of distance for you to be completely rid of the problems that you have here. You ruined your family's name. You ruined yourself as a person as a mother. Many people talk shit to each other here because it's fun to exchange from time to time, but you mean everything you say. You are so dry, so black and white. There is no imagination, no drive or will-power in your posts. No motivation. Nothing. You're on cruise control heading straight to depression.

    You need to start adapting to the changes that are going to come your way, Bri. Your child will continue to grow and as it does it will learn your ways, your way of speaking, your mannerisms, it will absorb everything that you put out. Start now and it will make things easier as time passes.
    Last edited by bodhi; 02-05-2013 at 04:26 PM.
    top 5

    "get with the Gs, or get on yo knees"

  24. #64
    <SWED\ SQUAD\)~~ D3UC3S's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    somewhere, GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,091
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Damn, that was pretty awesome too. LOL
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc



  25. #65
    nice meeting you bodhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    650
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Wait so, she found out 8 weeks ago who the father of the child is? Is that right, Mike?

    In that case, he's NOT one lucky motherfucker.
    top 5

    "get with the Gs, or get on yo knees"

  26. #66
    magical negro/photog .blank cd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    12,103
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bodhi View Post
    LOL@ Tilted Kilt! Those places are so trashy.
    I hate going to those kind of places cause they believe their mediocre looks and low cut tops and skirts can make up for shitty food and service.

    NIKON Squad member 01

    I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

  27. #67
    IA's Custom PC Junky eViLMunkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Acworth, Georgia, United States
    Age
    37
    Posts
    9,578
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    guess should've been a swallow



  28. #68
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    38
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bodhi View Post
    Wait so, she found out 8 weeks ago who the father of the child is? Is that right, Mike?

    In that case, he's NOT one lucky motherfucker.
    She trashed and insinuated that Catnip was the father, then came to find out it wasnt him, it was a different Evan. it was really funny. She trashed a guy for like a year before she found out it wasnt him, it was someone else.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  29. #69
    C7 On_Her_Face's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Duluth
    Age
    31
    Posts
    13,938
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    She trashed and insinuated that Catnip was the father, then came to find out it wasnt him, it was a different Evan. it was really funny. She trashed a guy for like a year before she found out it wasnt him, it was someone else.
    Which episode of Maury was this?

  30. #70
    <SWED\ SQUAD\)~~ D3UC3S's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    somewhere, GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,091
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    The one tht airs on ImportAtlanta
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc



  31. #71
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Sinfix_15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Columbus GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11,435
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    I actually have great respect for Bri and think these threads are highly educational. Some poor guy that might have risked pulling out tonight may have stumbled upon one of these threads and will now make damn sure that he brings a cock sock. Every time one of these threads starts up it becomes a cautionary tale for every young guy in atlanta hoping to get some strange tonight.

    "The greatest form of inequality is when you try to make unequal things equal"

  32. #72
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    90
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    I just got the chance to check up on this thread.



    Substitute the words "burger" and/or "bacon" for "this thread" and that's how I feel.


  33. #73
    C7 On_Her_Face's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Duluth
    Age
    31
    Posts
    13,938
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Bacon is the shit.

  34. #74
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    90
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Bitches love bacon.

  35. #75
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,651
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bodhi View Post
    She's part of the sixteen and pregnant generation, dude. I bet she thinks those girls are good mothers, but little does she know that they're continuing the cycle like every dysfunctional family does. 22 years old and she continues to live her life the same as always. I know very little about this chick. It's easy for me to read people and just from a few of her posts I can tell she's a lost and miserable little girl, far from being a contributing citizen of the world.

    It's not her entirely her fault I'm sure but she could try a little harder to grow up. I thought the bimbo phase would've ended with the death of her mother but I guess some people need harder hits in life to finally get the hint.

    Bri, I understand what you're going through. You're 22, just had a baby in September, aren't you a single parent? I dunno. But, you're now forced to be responsible no matter what way you want to look at it. Everyone is hitting you with reality checks because of the way you came off in this thread. You probably didn't mean it or even know what we're all talking about but it's true, you are sounding extremely childish. So are we, though. But most of the people in here aren't parents so it's okay. Pay attention to your child and its needs. Don't let it cry and always be there. I don't know how you're planning on raising it (is it a boy or girl I don't know). Congrats though on being a mother. My second daughter was born September 5th so they should be on the same page. I know how hard it can be but to be honest it's not THAT hard at all. I'm naturally an awesome dad, I know this. I keep my cool and never make excuses about being tired when it comes to them. Don't be like the fuckin' idiots on that sixteen and pregnant show. PLEASE! They have no idea what they're doing and I can put money that their kids will be teen parents, too.

    If you're coming to GA, then lemme tell you that the weather is acting like a woman, unable to make it's mind.

    Go to the aquarium or somewhere with not too much noise. I spent much of my time with the first one at the park when she was 5 months. Carry them while you walk because sitting in a car seat's gotta be a bitch.
    You're right, you don't know me. My son and my fiancÚ are all I need as well as my my family. I already have the day planned out so I don't understand why people are still commenting on where I should or shouldn't go. As for my mom, no one knew her like I did. I didn't just lose her but I lost my dad and NOONE knows how it's like to be almost 23 years old without a mother and father. I've been through too many heartbreaks, lies, cheaters and right now til I decide I don't want to take advice from anyone on here about how to live my life and what I should and shouldn't do with my child. He is well taken care of by myself and his "dad." I pay for everything and take care of him 100%. Thanks though.


  36. #76
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,651
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bodhi View Post
    Damn.

    She should've had an abortion, and I don't mean this as a diss or anything. Sometimes that's the best decision a person can make. If you're not ready you're not ready! As long as you don't use it as a form of birth control there is nothing wrong with it. At least imo. I mean, no one is ever ready for parenthood but I can see her being completely lost from now on. It's extremely difficult to be a single parent. How will she continue her education, how will she afford diapers, formula, Gerber, clothes, doctor appointments, etc.? I hope she has some sort help if not the only place that women find themselves is at a strip club, or back at Tilted Kilt. Not for her sake but for the child. LOL@ Tilted Kilt! Those places are so trashy. No matter how cute or busty you are you're just another object for dudes to clown on and rate.

    So, she has no idea who the father is. He's one LUCKY motherfucker for sure.

    Way to make the parents proud.

    Bri, seriously it's time to move on from this whole bullshit that continues to follow you. The gravitational field you have requires several states of distance for you to be completely rid of the problems that you have here. You ruined your family's name. You ruined yourself as a person as a mother. Many people talk shit to each other here because it's fun to exchange from time to time, but you mean everything you say. You are so dry, so black and white. There is no imagination, no drive or will-power in your posts. No motivation. Nothing. You're on cruise control heading straight to depression.

    You need to start adapting to the changes that are going to come your way, Bri. Your child will continue to grow and as it does it will learn your ways, your way of speaking, your mannerisms, it will absorb everything that you put out. Start now and it will make things easier as time passes.
    I can promise you that you do not want me to put my input on what you said.


  37. #77
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Sinfix_15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Columbus GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11,435
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teh bri View Post
    I can promise you that you do not want me to put my input on what you said.
    You saying that only makes us want to know even more.

    "The greatest form of inequality is when you try to make unequal things equal"

  38. #78
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,651
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    She trashed and insinuated that Catnip was the father, then came to find out it wasnt him, it was a different Evan. it was really funny. She trashed a guy for like a year before she found out it wasnt him, it was someone else.
    Mike do you ever shut the fuck up? Go kill yourself you low life piece of shit.


  39. #79
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,651
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bodhi View Post
    Damn.

    She should've had an abortion, and I don't mean this as a diss or anything. Sometimes that's the best decision a person can make. If you're not ready you're not ready! As long as you don't use it as a form of birth control there is nothing wrong with it. At least imo. I mean, no one is ever ready for parenthood but I can see her being completely lost from now on. It's extremely difficult to be a single parent. How will she continue her education, how will she afford diapers, formula, Gerber, clothes, doctor appointments, etc.? I hope she has some sort help if not the only place that women find themselves is at a strip club, or back at Tilted Kilt. Not for her sake but for the child. LOL@ Tilted Kilt! Those places are so trashy. No matter how cute or busty you are you're just another object for dudes to clown on and rate.

    So, she has no idea who the father is. He's one LUCKY motherfucker for sure.

    Way to make the parents proud.

    Bri, seriously it's time to move on from this whole bullshit that continues to follow you. The gravitational field you have requires several states of distance for you to be completely rid of the problems that you have here. You ruined your family's name. You ruined yourself as a person as a mother. Many people talk shit to each other here because it's fun to exchange from time to time, but you mean everything you say. You are so dry, so black and white. There is no imagination, no drive or will-power in your posts. No motivation. Nothing. You're on cruise control heading straight to depression.

    You need to start adapting to the changes that are going to come your way, Bri. Your child will continue to grow and as it does it will learn your ways, your way of speaking, your mannerisms, it will absorb everything that you put out. Start now and it will make things easier as time passes.
    Abortion? Are you kidding me? When I found out I was pregnant I was 11 weeks. A baby that far along already has fingers. As for affording everything, the economy isn't that bad, I have a full time job. Couponing works wonders. A single mom? Nope definitely not single. Been with my fiancÚ for almost 7 months and there's defiantly not a problem with my relationship with him. And I do know who the father is BUT when you go to The DSS they ask for you to give the guys information that you know most about so since I knew almost everything about catnip considering I dated him for 3 years I went with that approach first. His real father is in the Army about to leave for Korea in march and is in the process of signing over his rights so my fiancÚ could legally adopt him.

    I've been through allllllllot of shit, and made a lot of mistakes but it's really funny how people can voice their opinions or ask a question on this forum and not getting shit on but once I do it's world war 3.

    As far as my life is concerned leave your god damn opinions to yourself as well as your negativity and maybe just maybe you'll learn respect.


  40. #80
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    90
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teh bri View Post
    As far as my life is concerned leave your god damn opinions to yourself as well as your negativity and maybe just maybe you'll learn respect.
    No one would know about your life if your didn't comment on it or post it...



    Just sayin'.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!