Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What to eat and what NOT to eat while "training"/"working out"

Quote Originally Posted by PBS
    as far as the sugar...i'm screwed...

as far as the pics...i'm waiting

*waits for weekend pictorz*
    umm yeah she just called me and told me she may not be coming tonight either(what the f*ck) her mom apparently needs her help this weekend w/stuff...needless to say I'm less than pleased.

oh yeah here's a "teaser" she's the one on the left
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -l_782bdb864a7b8bb9bd5d0486dc4e9e39-jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper
    umm yeah she just called me and told me she may not be coming tonight either(what the f*ck) her mom apparently needs her help this weekend w/stuff...needless to say I'm less than pleased.

dude...i saw that chick yesterday at motel 6...

she left the light on for me

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

lol azz

lol. she's hot as hell though man..congrats..if a congrats is appropriate..makes me want a snow bunny now lol..but i got a sassy short, short tempered black woman lol

You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

lol. she's hot as hell though man..congrats..if a congrats is appropriate..makes me want a snow bunny now lol..but i got a sassy short, short tempered black woman lol
    yeah well she's a sassy short snow bunny and @ times she's bipolar(currently)...and I'm so f*cking mad @ her right now I can't think straight ...She's 20 years old but her mom is telling her what to do

yeah...

yeah well she's a sassy short snow bunny and @ times she's bipolar(currently)...and I'm so f*cking mad @ her right now I can't think straight ...She's 20 years old but her mom is telling her what to do

yeah...
    ehh get over it homie..especially if she's close to her moms. my wife is close to her moms..so i suck it up and just do me, not literally, but u know what i mean lol. shes home before 8 if she goes w/ her..but i put some sh*t on lock recently...and she's been home more often..just call me Titanium Man..fuk iron

ehh get over it homie..especially if she's close to her moms. my wife is close to her moms..so i suck it up and just do me, not literally, but u know what i mean lol. shes home before 8 if she goes w/ her..but i put some sh*t on lock recently...and she's been home more often..just call me Titanium Man..fuk iron
    her and her parents aren't close at all...especially her mother...lol

damn...i guess she's thinking long term as far as keeping the money for yall so u can be that stay at home dad u always wanted to be lol

damn...i guess she's thinking long term as far as keeping the money for yall so u can be that stay at home dad u always wanted to be lol
    yeah now she's talking about "ending things" b/c she can never make it up here and everyime we get plans they get cancelled...and she's "tired of hurting me" (whatever)...she's making up excuses @ this point...we've dated for like 2 months and it's been 3 weeks since I've seen her and out plans keep getting cancelled...

wow just wow..how far is she from u?

wow just wow..how far is she from u?
    Dothan, Al. basically 3 1/2 hr drive

Dothan, Al. basically 3 1/2 hr drive
    o..damn..i was bout to say to go chk that bamma out

why not just go visit her this w/e

o..damn..i was bout to say to go chk that bamma out

why not just go visit her this w/e
    thats what I said...and she's yet to give me an answer/excuse...as much as I like this chic..i'm getting irritated fast

lol pimp slap the hoe. when'd u ask this bamma the said question?

lol pimp slap the hoe. when'd u ask this bamma the said question?
    this morning

give that bamma til like...12..then flip on her

give that bamma til like...12..then flip on her
    hahhaa she just said "I'm not giving up on the greatest thing thats ever happened to me...give me till next week..if I have to move up there and start over I will...I love you"

Okay...here's what I got out of that "holy ****, I'm attached really quickly"

which usually bothers me but right now it doesnt for some reason

run for the hills? let her move her and just marry the *****?

aww that make a player wana cry...PIMP DOWN PIMP DOWN!!!!!!!!!1 lol
    real talk man..if u feelin the girl, stay with her, if u have any reason/doubts/whatever...ANY..handle em and/or leave. thats all i can say. like me and the wife..many pple including my mom didnt want us to get married..almost killed a bestfriend over some bullsh*t no lie, n*gga was scared for his life. but i knew me and her had issues..and theres no way i could say or anybody for that matter, that i could pick one woman and be for certain that we would be together forever. i mean real talk, i'd like to stay w/ my wife forever, but like a month ago, i was bout to kick the chick out over some nonsense she never got undercontrol. i understand insecurity, but i also understand control. after she realized i wasnt bull****tin no more and she realized she really pissed me off (she knows i never/rarely get pissed off) and knew i didnt care if she left, she came back like a dog w/ her tail btwn her legs. i mean..issues are issues, period. but if u want this chick..i say stick it out for at least a year..and see what u dealing w/..you will never completely know (take for instance the lady who held back from her husband for 20+years and he didnt know she was a fugitive), you will continue to learn/love the person more.

aww that make a player wana cry...PIMP DOWN PIMP DOWN!!!!!!!!!1 lol
    real talk man..if u feelin the girl, stay with her, if u have any reason/doubts/whatever...ANY..handle em and/or leave. thats all i can say. like me and the wife..many pple including my mom didnt want us to get married..almost killed a bestfriend over some bullsh*t no lie, n*gga was scared for his life. but i knew me and her had issues..and theres no way i could say or anybody for that matter, that i could pick one woman and be for certain that we would be together forever. i mean real talk, i'd like to stay w/ my wife forever, but like a month ago, i was bout to kick the chick out over some nonsense she never got undercontrol. i understand insecurity, but i also understand control. after she realized i wasnt bull****tin no more and she realized she really pissed me off (she knows i never/rarely get pissed off) and knew i didnt care if she left, she came back like a dog w/ her tail btwn her legs. i mean..issues are issues, period. but if u want this chick..i say stick it out for at least a year..and see what u dealing w/..you will never completely know (take for instance the lady who held back from her husband for 20+years and he didnt know she was a fugitive), you will continue to learn/love the person more.
    you the man! and I'm the same way. it takes a LOT to piss me off...so I def. feel ya...much appreciated good sir.

and yeah I just heard about the woman that ur talkin about too

Quote Originally Posted by shagwAg3n
    because your body doesn't digest or process foods you eat differently depending on the time of day. it does make a difference in that bc foods give you calories that give you energy, eating later on doesn't BENEFIT you in anyway. but say your daily allotment of calories is 2000, and you've only had 1500 and come 10pm you want to eat, by all means, go ahead and eat bc it's under your limit. but at the same time, know that eating then means you get energy you might not necessarily need and/or could in fact keep you from falling asleep (bad thing). hope that makes more sense.

hmmm i don't know if that has anything to do with it, and i also don't know what your goals are, but i always make sure to get some carbs in me preworkout and then get the protein in right afterwards. if you're not looking to put on weight then maybe i'd suggest just eating something w/some complex carbs before your workout and skipping the protein altogether?
    makes perfect sense! Thanks!

I will try that! I really don't care what the scales say, just care how I feel about what I see in the mirror. Last spring/summer I was just walking, riding my bike and working on my core and butt. But...I got lazy through the holidays and things kind of 'fell' if ya know what I mean, so I am just trying to tighten everything back up, get my abs and butt back in shape, lol. Definition, I guess is what I am after. I don't want to start looking "built".

I think my trainer is used to working with guys that are wanting to get big and bulk up. Being an ex-pro wrestler, I think that is what he has more experience in.

Thanks for the advise!!
    Last edited by 'chell; 05-02-2008 at 10:27 AM.

2009 Lexus ES350

no problem homie...LOL @ second 'fitness' thread that ended up talking about women...damn females and their vaginas lol

no problem homie...LOL @ second 'fitness' thread that ended up talking about women...damn females and their vaginas lol
    yeah back on topic...I hate it when you bump into friends at the gym and all they wanna do is talk...thats like the most irritating sh*t to me..like I don't mind talking but I got hung up for like 30min. last night "catching up" with some old co-workers

u should do some pullups and accidently kick that f00 in the chin lol

u should do some pullups and accidently kick that f00 in the chin lol
    Naw I actually just tend to set more weight on the machines when spotting em...just to be funny..*I promise I won't let them get hurt for those of you azzholes that are going to get all mad about me saying that*

Naw I actually just tend to set more weight on the machines when spotting em...just to be funny..*I promise I won't let them get hurt for those of you azzholes that are going to get all mad about me saying that*
    lies...u ripped my shoulder out of the socket doing that same nonsense..u traitor lol

lies...u got me in the best shape of my life doing that kind of stuff, trainer lol
    fixed

u sum bish lol. i'mhere pissin like a mofo man i swear to god. this is like the 4th time (i'm going to the BR right now) i had to piss in an hour, no lie

u sum bish lol. i'mhere pissin like a mofo man i swear to god. this is like the 4th time (i'm going to the BR right now) i had to piss in an hour, no lie
    dude I'm worse lol I have a small bladder an I'm on the Animal pak...11pills in that bastard(once in the am, once in the pm) and no joke I piss an average of 5-8 times an hour BUT I'm consistantly hydrated and I'm getting in shape:boobies:

this is ridiculous...this is the 4th time this hour i've pissed..i'm pissed the fuk off lol. at least i'm not sh*ttin this much though. lol i guess this is what i'd go through if i did the body cleansing thing..just with solids lol. i know i'm going to have to go in another 15mins.

Emergency Medical Tech

Pics said better than words. Post your before and after pics than let's talk abt your diet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-9-jpg   -picture-33-jpg  

You don't know how STRONG you are until being strong is the only
    CHOICE you have!

'Born Ready!',LJ

i see the diff..but dude...wtf w/ ur rib cage? lol

who's the one on the right??

holy sh1t, that was actually kinda funny...who just made that post from your computer pbs?

Emergency Medical Tech

i see the diff..but dude...wtf w/ ur rib cage? lol
    Thts what happen when you loose 30 ++lbs in a few months. Sorry for the grammar, but a few things I wanna say.

1.Be yourself.Don't try to be other people. 'ryan reynolds,The rock,vin diesel ect ect as your motivation.Set your own goal.You won't be disappointed that way.Take your pic.anterior,posterior and lateral side. Make it ur wallpaper!tht's the best motivation ever!

2.Like the guy said, eat right!tht's the main thing.No matter how much you work out..if you don't eat right,it's useless.I've been down that route before.You ended up wasting your time and stop working out completely after that.

3.You wanna get big,lift big. 3 sets of 4-6 reps. If you can do that than move on to a heavier weights.

4.Do your cardio! There's no use if you are big and cut and you are out of breathe running 1 mile. It's the same thing as you are cut on top but have chicken legs.Balance it out that way no one will @ you saying you are a retard.

5.Supplements..( if you taking work out seriously).Some of you may disagree.I used to think that it's useless before I tried it, but it does help me after I tried some. You don't have to get the whole nine yards.Get the basic.
    -Protein shakes
    -multivitamin
    -glutamine/BCAA

At the beginning of the year, I was all crazed up abt supplements. Took the whole animal pak kits(multivitamin,pump,dietpills,stak and stak 2) along with nano vapor. I was having palpitation during that period. Endurance level dropped down. Can't run as far as I used to.Imsonia because of the amount of caffeine in it.Right now I'm completely off of it.I'm back to my regular endurance and even better time. 60 mins 7.5 mile at the cardio every time in the morning when I get off. 13.41 climbing 55 storeys at climb atlanta with full turnout gear. took of almost 4 mins from last year time. My strength is the same without using the pills.

6.Set your goal.In a short period of time.Eg; 1 month target 4-5 lbs off.Be realistic.

Good luck.If you wanna work out partner/trainer I'm usually at Johns creek LA 8 am-10 am for my cardio and arnd 6pm-9pm for bodybuilding.

You don't know how STRONG you are until being strong is the only
    CHOICE you have!

'Born Ready!',LJ

Quote Originally Posted by 'chell
    makes perfect sense! Thanks!

I will try that! I really don't care what the scales say, just care how I feel about what I see in the mirror. Last spring/summer I was just walking, riding my bike and working on my core and butt. But...I got lazy through the holidays and things kind of 'fell' if ya know what I mean, so I am just trying to tighten everything back up, get my abs and butt back in shape, lol. Definition, I guess is what I am after. I don't want to start looking "built".

I think my trainer is used to working with guys that are wanting to get big and bulk up. Being an ex-pro wrestler, I think that is what he has more experience in.

Thanks for the advise!!
    yeah no problem. and if you're looking to tone, def work w/weights but just remember to use light weights, heavy reps.

this is ridiculous...this is the 4th time this hour i've pissed..i'm pissed the fuk off lol. at least i'm not sh*ttin this much though. lol i guess this is what i'd go through if i did the body cleansing thing..just with solids lol. i know i'm going to have to go in another 15mins.
    motherfacking repost!

yeah back on topic...I hate it when you bump into friends at the gym and all they wanna do is talk...thats like the most irritating sh*t to me..like I don't mind talking but I got hung up for like 30min. last night "catching up" with some old co-workers
    luckily i don't have that problem since i work out during my "lunch" break here at work

motherfacking repost!
    hey fuk u paul sawberry

yeah no problem. and if you're looking to tone, def work w/weights but just remember to use light weights, heavy reps.
    yeah, i think that is what he is doing wrong (for what I want anyway). Too much weight, I am so sore after my work outs with him...I don't push myself as hard as he does, lol...and I don't think I should be. For what I am trying to do, I should be able to bounce back by day 2 for sure by three, I think . If I had to do a burpee right now, i'd fall straight on my face

2009 Lexus ES350

Quote Originally Posted by ruah_23
    Thts what happen when you loose 30 ++lbs in a few months. Sorry for the grammar, but a few things I wanna say.

1.Be yourself.Don't try to be other people. 'ryan reynolds,The rock,vin diesel ect ect as your motivation.Set your own goal.You won't be disappointed that way.Take your pic.anterior,posterior and lateral side. Make it ur wallpaper!tht's the best motivation ever!

2.Like the guy said, eat right!tht's the main thing.No matter how much you work out..if you don't eat right,it's useless.I've been down that route before.You ended up wasting your time and stop working out completely after that.

3.You wanna get big,lift big. 3 sets of 4-6 reps. If you can do that than move on to a heavier weights.

4.Do your cardio! There's no use if you are big and cut and you are out of breathe running 1 mile. It's the same thing as you are cut on top but have chicken legs.Balance it out that way no one will @ you saying you are a retard.

5.Supplements..( if you taking work out seriously).Some of you may disagree.I used to think that it's useless before I tried it, but it does help me after I tried some. You don't have to get the whole nine yards.Get the basic.
    -Protein shakes
    -multivitamin
    -glutamine/BCAA

At the beginning of the year, I was all crazed up abt supplements. Took the whole animal pak kits(multivitamin,pump,dietpills,stak and stak 2) along with nano vapor. I was having palpitation during that period. Endurance level dropped down. Can't run as far as I used to.Imsonia because of the amount of caffeine in it.Right now I'm completely off of it.I'm back to my regular endurance and even better time. 60 mins 7.5 mile at the cardio every time in the morning when I get off. 13.41 climbing 55 storeys at climb atlanta with full turnout gear. took of almost 4 mins from last year time. My strength is the same without using the pills.

6.Set your goal.In a short period of time.Eg; 1 month target 4-5 lbs off.Be realistic.

Good luck.If you wanna work out partner/trainer I'm usually at Johns creek LA 8 am-10 am for my cardio and arnd 6pm-9pm for bodybuilding.
    That is such a great example of hard work and dedication! Congrats!!!

As far as the actors comment goes...My intention was not to try to be like them..B/c by no means am I nor should anyone else. It was just an example of how someone (most people would know) got to there goals. Different things work for different people. Vizualization is KEY!! If you can see your own transformation in your head, you will get there, because you will push yourself harder!!

Like I said before, congrats on doing so well!! Glad to see someone's input that has had a life changing experience

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast