Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What to eat and what NOT to eat while "training"/"working out"

she got the money..so hell u got nothing to lose..unless she's a black widow...uh oh lolol

even though i get angry at it...her pissy attitude is actually a reason i married her..i like a challenge..thats a challenge to deal w/ lol. plus the punanni be great lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Quote Originally Posted by PBS
    she got the money..so hell u got nothing to lose..unless she's a black widow...uh oh lolol

even though i get angry at it...her pissy attitude is actually a reason i married her..i like a challenge..thats a challenge to deal w/ lol. plus the punanni be great lol
    yeah I feel ya on that! she got hit in her c6 Z06 last year...so she bought a e46 m3 in january and someone vandalized her M last week(busted out the windows, slashed tires, took a screwdriver to the paint)...so she's driving her grandmothers escalade up here tonight...which is apparently what I'm driving down to Import Showdown sunday w/her lol I wanted to drive her M on the track but whatever

wow this thread has so been jacked by the OP

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper
    lol @ who the thread jacker is. we still on nutrition though..i ate a chimichonga and some other mexican **** for breakfast this morning..i meant to eat boiled eggs, but i left it in the fridge...i forgot, i had to take my car to the shop this morning

You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

why is that? i seem to sleep better this week since i've been doing that
    for one it riles your body up at a time when it needs to settle down. not to mention you're supposed to throw down a decent amount of protein right after you work out anyway, which is then kinda hard to do if you're going to bed afterwards.

yeah I feel ya on that! she got hit in her c6 Z06 last year...so she bought a e46 m3 in january and someone vandalized her M last week(busted out the windows, slashed tires, took a screwdriver to the paint)...so she's driving her grandmothers escalade up here tonight...which is apparently what I'm driving down to Import Showdown sunday w/her lol I wanted to drive her M on the track but whatever

damn son, where do you meet these sugar mommas? i obviously need to go where you go

Quote Originally Posted by shagwAg3n
    for one it riles your body up at a time when it needs to settle down. not to mention you're supposed to throw down a decent amount of protein right after you work out anyway, which is then kinda hard to do if you're going to bed afterwards.
    well i stay up about an hr after i workout and last night i ate dinner after i worked out...i didnt do any protein..but had broccoli

hey reaper, you take your creatine on the days you don't work out?

well i stay up about an hr after i workout and last night i ate dinner after i worked out...i didnt do any protein..but had broccoli
    lol broccoli? i mean that's good for you and all but i hope you're not trying to build muscle...

lol broccoli? i mean that's good for you and all but i hope you're not trying to build muscle...
    not really..thats not my goal right now..my MAIN goal is to burn/get rid of this layer of fat on my stomach and get real toned..after i reach that goal i want to gain weight..get back up to 200(current weight 205-210lbs) w/ pure muscle..so i'm not building right now, so thats why i can get away w/ working on the total gym

not really..thats not my goal right now..my MAIN goal is to burn/get rid of this layer of fat on my stomach and get real toned..after i reach that goal i want to gain weight..get back up to 200(current weight 205-210lbs) w/ pure muscle..so i'm not building right now, so thats why i can get away w/ working on the total gym
    if that's the case then even more reason to work out earlier on during the day. working out helps get your metabolism working harder, gives you energy during the day to continue burning fat even after you're done. less of an effect if it's late at night and you're going to bed anyway. i mean if it's the ONLY time you can fit it in, it's better than nothing, but if possible i'd make it earlier on during the day to help yourself hit that goal faster.

if that's the case then even more reason to work out earlier on during the day. working out helps get your metabolism working harder, gives you energy during the day to continue burning fat even after you're done. less of an effect if it's late at night and you're going to bed anyway. i mean if it's the ONLY time you can fit it in, it's better than nothing, but if possible i'd make it earlier on during the day to help yourself hit that goal faster.
    yea truthfully thats about the only time i have to do it..i mean we do basketball..but we havent been on that in a long time..besides i hate to take two showers..so i do it right before i shower that night and dont work out during the day..i could do a quick workout in the morning..but..i'm always pushed for time

pushed for time? is that why you're here 20 hrs out of the day?

pushed for time? is that why you're here 20 hrs out of the day?
    maybe...and i'm at 'work'

damn son, where do you meet these sugar mommas? i obviously need to go where you go
    idk dude...they kinda just find me..its weird.

he speaks the truth. I just run in the am and lift in the pm just b/c I am working real estate and training in between so its the only time I really have

i know i know..i'm a bum..

i know i know..i'm a bum..
    I'm getting two workouts in today :idb: actually after the convo I just had with her...i'm having...1...2..3..4....5....workouts lol

LIRL..break her back

LIRL..break her back
    she just texted the following...

"how about dinner...sex in bath...move to bed?...continued sex...sleep...4am sex...move to shower...sex in shower??? "

I was like..."i'm game, so im going to go workout now, instead of later lol"

she replied "oh btw...boyshorts or g-string?"

I was like "boyshorts!!!!!"

she gave me this

Its going to be a good weekend lol

glad to know you too are a boyshort man too lol..wife had boyshorts on again tonight..can resist em..everytime i see her walking around w/ em on...i gota get some lol

glad to know you too are a boyshort man too lol..wife had boyshorts on again tonight..can resist em..everytime i see her walking around w/ em on...i gota get some lol

I'm recently a boyshorts guy...Used to be big into thongs...but once I met Rachel...I was like..yeah...boyshorts or gtfo

boyshorts or gtfo

I'm for real...I told her when she gets here...skirt...boyshorts...heels...low cut shirt..hair down...and you had better be ready to rock lol

lolol i believe u

lolol i believe u
    back on topic...

Protien...my girls going to get plenty tonight

EL OH EL..dude i'm tired of pissin.. i swore i already pissed like 4times today already..and i took teh pills @ 7:30...

EL OH EL..dude i'm tired of pissin.. i swore i already pissed like 4times today already..and i took teh pills @ 7:30...
    its a good thing...keep drinking water lol

i'm out of water..i'm drinking gatorade...

i'm out of water..i'm drinking gatorade...
    thats fine...just don't drink ne thing else lol

wow, this thread has totally taken off.

btw reaper, pics or none of these workouts happened

the don't eat this or that after a certain time is a myth! as long as you have calories left as part of your daily plan it doesn't matter what time you eat it, carbs or not.
    Why is that? Not being sassy, just that I am new to this whole workin out thing...I am just following what he says to do. For me it is working so far.

The only problem I have found so far is that I can't eat anything or do protien shakes at least 2-3 hrs before I work out or I get sick. Like yesterday, I did a shake just under 2 hrs before I worked out and couple times I thought I was gonna lose it.

2009 Lexus ES350

thats fine...just don't drink ne thing else lol
    not even coffee? i thought coffee was good for u too? i had one 'cup' of coffee this morning...PS i gota run to the bathroom like the 6th/7th time today

btw reaper, pics or none of these workouts happened
    be specific..we want the pics to show more female counterparts than male counterparts..preferably...all female counterparts

Quote Originally Posted by 'chell
    Why is that? Not being sassy, just that I am new to this whole workin out thing...I am just following what he says to do. For me it is working so far.
    because your body doesn't digest or process foods you eat differently depending on the time of day. it does make a difference in that bc foods give you calories that give you energy, eating later on doesn't BENEFIT you in anyway. but say your daily allotment of calories is 2000, and you've only had 1500 and come 10pm you want to eat, by all means, go ahead and eat bc it's under your limit. but at the same time, know that eating then means you get energy you might not necessarily need and/or could in fact keep you from falling asleep (bad thing). hope that makes more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by 'chell
    The only problem I have found so far is that I can't eat anything or do protien shakes at least 2-3 hrs before I work out or I get sick. Like yesterday, I did a shake just under 2 hrs before I worked out and couple times I thought I was gonna lose it.
    hmmm i don't know if that has anything to do with it, and i also don't know what your goals are, but i always make sure to get some carbs in me preworkout and then get the protein in right afterwards. if you're not looking to put on weight then maybe i'd suggest just eating something w/some complex carbs before your workout and skipping the protein altogether?

be specific..we want the pics to show more female counterparts than male counterparts..preferably...all female counterparts

not even coffee? i thought coffee was good for u too? i had one 'cup' of coffee this morning...PS i gota run to the bathroom like the 6th/7th time today

yea coffee is straight just don't have sugar in it...

and I MAY take pics and post...but idk if she'll be down for that..but if she decides to start squirting(its happened b4) then I'll say f*ck it and make a video lol

^lolz

^lolz
    well she just called and said that the classes she thought were cancelled tomorrow aren't...so she won't be getting here till tomorrow night(im pissed). I'll let ya know monday how the weekend goes...lol

yea coffee is straight just don't have sugar in it...

and I MAY take pics and post...but idk if she'll be down for that..but if she decides to start squirting(its happened b4) then I'll say f*ck it and make a video lol
    as far as the sugar...i'm screwed...

as far as the pics...i'm waiting

*waits for weekend pictorz*

DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN!1 Black R's Avatar

Cool

Is your goal to get ripped?

Then you should check out The Anabolic Diet by Dr. Mauro Di Pasquale - it's radical, but it works!

http://stronglifts.com/anabolic-diet/

Eat as much fat as you want during the week, then on the weekend switch to carbs. Your body will actually BURN fat for fuel instead of the carbs.

And it's not a diet in the gimmick sense - you can actually maintain a healthy lifestyle through this method with results you can see!

Also, you should give yourself this simple rule: NO carbs after 4pm. They just get stored anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
    i woke up to the feeling of someone cutting my clothes from my pants to my bra. all in one cut

well this rip kit that i'm using is already working, but that anabolic diet...i may get my wife on that cuz she's trying to lose too..but she could already tell a difference last night that i've lost weight..and it was just the 3rd day of me being on this stuff..so its working

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast