Results 1 to 40 of 48

Thread: People who attend Sonic meets in law

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Islander
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta,GA USA
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,439
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    How is it irresponsible to carry? Unless you have a guilty conscious and carry it with bad intentions, there is nothing irresponsible about carrying a gun.
    Dude, I didn't mean it was irresponsible to carry. I implied it was irresponsible if they were running around (presumed out of the holster/ out in hand) in the parking lot with it.

    You should re-read what I replied to.
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

  2. #2
    IA's Resident Medic Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McDonough
    Age
    40
    Posts
    10,593
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISAtlanta300 View Post
    Dude, I didn't mean it was irresponsible to carry. I implied it was irresponsible if they were running around (presumed out of the holster/ out in hand) in the parking lot with it.

    You should re-read what I replied to.
    I stand corrected. Twas last night and tired here at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!