Quote Originally Posted by t-mo78
*Englewood area near the Atlanta Zoo.
*Some parts of Decatur (not Dekalb, the city Deactur)
*Certain spots on Metropolitan Ave (formerly Stewart Ave)
*Dill Avenue
*University Avenue near downtown Atlanta
*Near the Boulevard. No lie, my little cousins middle school played against this middle school called Cowen. The area and school is SOOO poor. The kids didn't even have uniforms. They had on really run down shoes with holes. Their official cheerleaders didn't have uniforms either. They had on black t-shirts and blue jeans. LOL Now THATS GHETTO.

Quote Originally Posted by t-mo78
see the places that I named. BUT those are a few places that you won't catch me in a night and not for a long time during the day
Are you serious? Metro, Dill, University, were all on my route at Bud. I rolled on those blocks. You got to include Thomasville Heights and surrounding areas in that. I few months ago when an IA member had his car stolen and word got to him that it was in the exact areas you posted. I was down there from 11pm that night til past 2am just ridin through. I have all kinds of people down there that have my back. I've had a gun on me twice at McDaniel Glen. I have no problem in those areas. And I'mma Saltine. Lolol. Later, QD.