Results 1 to 40 of 45

Thread: New Volkswagon?

Threaded View

  1. #33
    Senior Member | IA Veteran VooDooXII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,195
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    So basically, we're getting the Euro-spec options now.

    No doubt the Phaeton is a great car. People just don't accept that Volkswagen building a high class luxury car. The interior is interesting...there are wooden covers on the vents, and 24 way adjustable seats. I can't imagine what you could possibly adjust. I really want to see how that W12 feels...must be incredibly smooth.

    I'm more interested in the Touareg V10 TDi though. I think it has all the luxury of a Phaeton, and that engine is a killer...and extremely efficient for a V10.
    Last edited by VooDooXII; 05-18-2007 at 11:30 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!