Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So much for Republican's family values.

MOST HATED

Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    Dont get me wrong, I dont condone it and say its acceptable. Not in ANY way. BUt what I saying is saying she or anyone is a bad mother because of it is not right. I dont care of she is Democrat or Republican, id still say its wrong to say someone is a bad parent for that.

I UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROM BUT AT THE SAME TIME A CHILD IS A PARENTS RESPONSIBILITY AND AS SUCH TO KNOW WHAT YOUR CHILD IS DOING, YOU KNOW? I MEAN I CAN'T SPEAK FOR OTHER PPL, BUT I LEARNED FROM EARLY ON THAT THE ACTIONS THAT I MAKE AFFECT AND REFLECT ON OTHER PEOPLE.

ALSO, I WASN'T MAKING A PERSONAL ATTACK ON YOU BRETT, SO PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT THAT WAY...
    Last edited by BobbyFresh; 09-02-2008 at 12:47 PM.

Oh I know you werent, I just know we as parents about kill ourselves trying to make sure our kids do the right thing, and we can tell them right from wrong till we are blue in the face, doesnt always mean it will work in our favor 100% of the time, nah mean?
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

I can't believe all of you are still B*tching about this. Grow the f*ck up and let it go. Your moral compasses are so f*cked up I'm surprised you can make it to your car after work.

ALL OF YOU are so F*CKING stupid! Listen to yourselves! You sit there and say "I'm not a democrat, but I'm voting for Obama cuz BUSH f*cked Us" blah blah F*CKING BLAH! Seriously, get over yourself and quit blaming EVERYTHING on ONE man. Yes he's the "leader" of the country. HE REPRESENTS this country. BUT the way our country works, you have a system in which a majority of ELECTED men/woman must approve of the Leader's decisions. So CLEARLY its not JUST him.

As far as this Sarah Palin BS....the family of a Politician is off limits. Period. That has NOTHING to do with how they are as a leader.

ALSO, you stupid f*cks who think that Obama is our countries savior and hate Republicans because they are hypocrites...not ALL republicans are religious. I'm not a republican I'm moderate and I AM religious. I think that those who are hypocrites should be reprimanded, but as far as parenting...sh*t happens. You can't be with your child every 5 minutes, and not matter WHAT children are defiant till the end in one way or the other ESPECIALLY at that girls age.

Let it go, its NOT that big of a F*cking deal. I really liked how classy Obama was to call off the dogs saying that she has nothing to do w/the campaign and to let it go. That was a good thing he did, one of many...But he NOR McCain are going to save this country. Its up to the people. Get over yourselves and quit b*tching. Grow up. YOUR DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE EVEN SAID "CHILDREN ARE OFF LIMITS". So STFU, /thread

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper
    you can't be with your child every 5 minutes, and not matter WHAT children are defiant till the end in one way or the other ESPECIALLY at that girls age.

Let it go, its NOT that big of a F*cking deal.was to call off the dogs saying that she has nothing to do w/the campaign and to let it go. That was a good thing he did
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

MOST HATED

HOWEVER, IT WAS OK FOR PPL TO GO AFTER OBAMA'S WIFE HUH?

OK FOR THEM TO GO AFTER HIS HALF BROTHER, RIGHT?

YEA ,SO WHERE IS THE LINE DRAWN AND AT WHAT POINT?

OBAMA IS BEING A CLASS ACT AND NOT USING PALIN'S DAUGHTER AS AMMUNITION BUT IT WOULD NOT BE WRONG IF HE DID...THIS RACE HASN'T BEEN A FAIR FIGHT NOR SHOULD IT BE. ALL GLOVES SHOULD BE OFF.

I dont think Obama's family should be on the table either. People need to stick to facts about what each one stands for and let THAT speak for itself. Nothing else matters when it comes to running this country.
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyFresh
    HOWEVER, IT WAS OK FOR PPL TO GO AFTER OBAMA'S WIFE HUH?

OK FOR THEM TO GO AFTER HIS HALF BROTHER, RIGHT?

YEA ,SO WHERE IS THE LINE DRAWN AND AT WHAT POINT?

OBAMA IS BEING A CLASS ACT AND NOT USING PALIN'S DAUGHTER AS AMMUNITION BUT IT WOULD NOT BE WRONG IF HE DID...THIS RACE HASN'T BEEN A FAIR FIGHT NOR SHOULD IT BE. ALL GLOVES SHOULD BE OFF.
    He's ALWAYS been a class act, and as Tony said last night that could be what kills him in the end.

I don't agree that his wife was attacked at all. But 2 wrongs don't make it right. Obama's being the better person in all of this....why can't everyone else? If the Democrats or "those who want Obama to win" want him to win so bad and believe in him, then follow his example...

I dont think Obama's family should be on the table either. People need to stick to facts about what each one stands for and let THAT speak for itself. Nothing else matters when it comes to running this country.
    I agree with you 100%.. its about who's running, NOT there family.The Obama NOR McCain parties families should be involved what so ever.

I'm starting to relate democrats to UF(florida) fans. Arrogant, always right, cocky as hell, annoying as f*ck. And the more I listen to them, the more I can't stand them. Them being there views...My best friend is a democrat and is so PRO-OBAMA is not funny..I cannot f*cking wait till this election is over.

Yeah nothing on this site stirs up more emotion and debates/arguements than election time
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

Yeah nothing on this site stirs up more emotion and debates/arguements than election time
    my friend and his gf have NEVER fought in the 3 years they have been together and engaged this past year....Now they argue all the time about this sh*t....lol

No other topic brings the passion each person believes in more than politics. We each believe what we do and will defend it till the death, Doesnt make either side wrong, just means we are passionate about what we believe.
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

IA KING

Quote Originally Posted by redGT
    Admin I'm sorry but 20 months as governor is still more experience than Obama has in any form of leadership. Yes he went to one of the best schools in the country if not the world and may have tought a few classes here but, he has still yet to convince me he is ready for the job. Despite all his credentials if he were to go and apply for ownership of a Dairy Queen franchise he would have a slim and none chance of getting it because he has no business experience and again has never really led anything.

As for Palin, an 80% approval rating has to count for something. Yea her daughter is pregnant. But like I have said before and like I have always been told, one of the keys to being successful is being able to leave your personal problems at home and being able to come in and do the job you were asked to do. And so far, she has done that. I could really care less that her husband has a DUI from 20 years ago. Like I said earlier if you really want to start nit picking on someting like that, take a look at your own canidate who on national television admitted doing drugs and drank. The only difference between him and her wife is that Obama never got caught and charged. I find it quite humorous that the Dems and the media siding with the dems are honestly using this as an argument. The Obama-Biden ticket is the experience opposite of the McCain-Palin ticket. And frankly if that doesn't strike anybody as odd then I don't know what will.

Obama is a good guy but on the big stuff I disagree with him having read a lot of his stuff. That's just a fact of life. Some people agree with him some don't. It does have to be said though that Obama seems to be generally a good guy.
    dude your parents pay your bills i discredit everything you say b/c your just dumb. trying to say this house wife w/ 20 months experience and a journalism degree has more then a guy who graduated from harvard law, practiced/taught constitutional law, and been in the senate since 04' (i know 4 years is difficult to calculated into months)

your not too bright are you. i'm sure you one of those people who would argue the color of the sky.

Paul you will see one day when you have kids that because of a poor choice your child makes does not reflect soley on the parent or thier skills. That is a slap in the face to anyone who is a parent to even say that. A parent can bust thier a$$ to instill values and be there for thier child, But you cant be there 24/7 and when you are not able to watch them when they are out, you can ONLY PRAY and HOPE they go by what you have tried for so long to teach them. So are you saying any mistake you made in life makes your mom a bad parent? Your not saying that.... Because anything you did as a kid does not reflect on her only, Just like at 17 you were bangin chicks, does that make her bad or any less of a parent with good parent skills?

You all are using this as such total f*cking BS!! You cant judge soley a person on thier ability by what mistake thier child might make, We were all 17 once and you know damn well many of us were doing the same thing her daughter was doing, She just happened to be unlucky and get pregnant. So unless you are all saying you have ****ty parents because you made mistakes, End that arguement.
    sorry dude weak ass argument - getting preggers at 17 is totally parents lack of parenting. this is the problem w/ people today trying to blame everyone else but themselves. sorry but my daughter/son will not be coming home at 17 telling me their knocked up.

this is hilarious b/c RedGT and others were running their mouths about Palin was governor and preggers... well guess what while she was working on birthing her down syndrome baby her daughter was working on getting knocked up. i asked previously who will be taking care of the kids? um i will ask again since obviously Palin nor her husband are fit enough parents to watch their children let alone run our fine country.

sorry but palin sounds like she has some backwater redneck family morals. i'm sure her approval rating in GA will do fine

No other topic brings the passion each person believes in more than politics. We each believe what we do and will defend it till the death, Doesnt make either side wrong, just means we are passionate about what we believe.
    At least someone gets it

IA KING

I SEE YOU LURKING JAIMECBR900 I KNOW YOUR REPUBLICAN... WOULD YOU MIND IF YOUR DAUGHTER CAME HOME PREGGERS AT 17?

Quote Originally Posted by admin

sorry dude weak ass argument - getting preggers at 17 is totally parents lack of parenting. this is the problem w/ people today trying to blame everyone else but themselves. sorry but my daughter/son will not be coming home at 17 telling me their knocked up.
    Paul, You know me brotha, You know I dont condone a girl at 17yo being pregnant nor would I put up with Brittanee being that way, What I am saying is YES it is a parents job to instill the correct morals and values, and we are liable for what they do, BUT we cant be at thier side 24/7 and if they f*ck up you cant right away say a parent is a bad mom or dad.
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

I SEE YOU LURKING JAIMECBR900 I KNOW YOUR REPUBLICAN... WOULD YOU MIND IF YOUR DAUGHTER CAME HOME PREGGERS AT 17?
    if he is in here he is doing a reply, and YOU KNOW it will be a book. so run down the street, get some lunch and maybe he will be done by the time we get back
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

ugh Palin....Im even more nervous about her. Seriously Alaska? Why?

IA KING

Paul, You know me brotha, You know I dont condone a girl at 17yo being pregnant nor would I put up with Brittanee being that way, What I am saying is YES it is a parents job to instill the correct morals and values, and we are liable for what they do, BUT we cant be at thier side 24/7 and if they f*ck up you cant right away say a parent is a bad mom or dad.
    problem w/ republicans on this is they will make excuses - you can't honestly think a woman who is too consumed w/ her own life not to be around for her children can run our gov't... we are talking 300+ million people not 5500 people from the backwater town of Wasilla, AL. this is like putting Barney Fife in charge as president

^still would have been better than bush LOLOL

problem w/ republicans on this is they will make excuses - you can't honestly think a woman who is too consumed w/ her own life not to be around for her children can run our gov't... we are talking 300+ million people not 5500 people from the backwater town of Wasilla, AL. this is like putting Barney Fife in charge as president

Kind of like how Democrats made excuses for Bill Clinton when he admitted drug use in his younger years, or was getting head from his intern, no different
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

... oh and Jamie has been typing his reply it shows for a little bit now, so be ready Paul!!
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

Damn he has been typing it says since 2:31, Damn this is gonna be a long one!!
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

Kind of like how Democrats made excuses for Bill Clinton when he admitted drug use in his younger years, or was getting head from his intern, no different

if ur playin on a team with people, and one of your teamates get in trouble they say they didnt do it.. you believe them and you stick to their side until otherwise. I mean clinton was impeached... he got punished..regardless of what excuses they made up.

I keep hearing this at the RNC

"this is the type of thing thats happening in america"

but i also heard its not a good look by the standards of most republicans, whoare saying in politics nothing is of limits, when ur runnin for VP. Much like they kept chanting when they were ragging on his family and wife. So it works both ways, alot of them were upset that it didnt come out at the time instead of being forced out by rumors.

I dont support personal family being brought into the debates if its Obamas or McCains, etc.... Both parties should stick to the facts of what they can offer to do best for this country. Nothing else should matter, nah mean?
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

IA KING

well the pot isn't even worth mentioning... sh!t bush got DUI.

but BS w/ intern is totally unfitting for a president. come'on ... the president/vp are supposed to be seen as a heros not in the same light as daytime soap stars

IA KING

Damn he has been typing it says since 2:31, Damn this is gonna be a long one!!
    dayum i shouldn't of called out jaime server gonna crash once he post that novel he is working on

well the pot isn't even worth mentioning... sh!t bush got DUI.

but BS w/ intern is totally unfitting for a president. come'on ... the president/vp are supposed to be seen as a heros not in the same light as daytime soap stars
    I agree, Clinton, McCain, Obama, None of them should be caught up in that kind of stuff, They are supposed to be looked at at as having better morals and values
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

dayum i shouldn't of called out jaime server gonna crash once he post that novel he is working on
    Damn he is still typing it shows.... Ohhhhhh you done did it now Paul!! IA will be down for weeks!!
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

IA KING