Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 178

Thread: Who Watches The Walking Dead?

  1. #81
    Petrolhead Browning151's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,119
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    And who is Jenner? IMDB doesn't have that name.

    I am still learning all the names.
    He was the only scientist left at the CDC, before it blew up.

    http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0233292/

  2. #82
    IA's Resident Medic Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McDonough
    Age
    40
    Posts
    10,593
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Okay gotcha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

  3. #83
    Look Behind You !!! -EnVus-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Projects
    Posts
    8,743
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    YaY Tonight

  4. #84
    IA's Resident Medic Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McDonough
    Age
    40
    Posts
    10,593
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Stuck here at work until tomorrow morning so I will watch tonight's episode tomorrow night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.

  5. #85
    Supra Equipped WhiteAccord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    At Home
    Posts
    7,318
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Stuck here at work until tomorrow morning so I will watch tonight's episode tomorrow night.
    http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/i..._walking_dead/

    Should be up by 11pm.

  6. #86
    Moderator BanginJimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hiram, GA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,499
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Probably the best episode of the season. 2 major problems solved, MANY new ones arise.

  7. #87
    ASAP's Medic w/ a 1J Firefightin_tC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,428
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Alot of questions answered only to get brand new questions.
    IA's Sexiest Black Man 2009!
    From a Boosted Scion tC to a 1JZ-GTE SC300 to 2JZ-GTE SC300
    www.asapcarclub.com
    www.clublexus.com

  8. #88
    Look Behind You !!! -EnVus-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Projects
    Posts
    8,743
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    I am so glad to see its Air born now and I had a thought...
    Now some may say it would be a "Dawn of the Dead" rip off but. What if one of the women was pregnant like Lori, but miscarried or lost the baby in the womb.
    Now that the virus is air born couldn't it turn the baby inside the person ?

  9. #89
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gwinnett
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    I am so glad to see its Air born now and I had a thought...
    Now some may say it would be a "Dawn of the Dead" rip off but. What if one of the women was pregnant like Lori, but miscarried or lost the baby in the womb.
    Now that the virus is air born couldn't it turn the baby inside the person ?
    Did they say it was airborne? I may have missed it, so please excuse my question if it appears dumb.

    Yes, though, as others have said, I think this was the best episode of the season. It was so hard to sit next to my fiancee and watch it without blurting out what as going to happen. She was glued to the set and silent when Rick and Shane were in the field. Once the episode ended, and Comic Book Men began, she looked at me and said "Shit just got real..."

    My thoughts exactly

  10. #90
    Look Behind You !!! -EnVus-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Projects
    Posts
    8,743
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderTrukk View Post
    Did they say it was airborne? I may have missed it, so please excuse my question if it appears dumb.

    Yes, though, as others have said, I think this was the best episode of the season. It was so hard to sit next to my fiancee and watch it without blurting out what as going to happen. She was glued to the set and silent when Rick and Shane were in the field. Once the episode ended, and Comic Book Men began, she looked at me and said "Shit just got real..."

    My thoughts exactly
    It has not been verbally said yet but unless its an Apocalyptic world like "Dawn of the Dead" plot. Where anyone who dies turns just from hell being full then i think its an air born Virus that will be shown soon how it was created at some point. Also I for saw what was coming tonight without even reading the spoilers lol
    I and my wife love the show and don't miss a second but the after show with the Maggie actress shocked me....She is English and looked totally different lol

  11. #91
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gwinnett
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Oh, the Talking Dead? I didn't watch it. I ran to my PC and watched Top Gear Season 18s finale. Sundays are Walking Dead, then Top Gear.

    I wonder if Jenner told them that they all are already infected. That would be wild. Plus rumors are flying around about Meryle being in the finale. I won't spoil too much for anyone.(I know a decent amount of plausible rumors) Then again, they are rumors.

    Also, Walker (the spoiler guy) said ALOT happens in the finale and he doesn't want to spoil it for anyone. Let's see if he sticks to his guns.

  12. #92
    Moderator BanginJimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hiram, GA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,499
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    So ready for next week already. Stupid work week has to get in the way though.

    I dont think its actually airborne, i do think it is some kind of virus or mutation that everyone, or nearly everyone is infected with.

    Maybe there are some people that are immune?

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

  13. #93
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    I read an interview last night with the writer and the one who writes the comic and they say that Rick will tell the group what Jennings whispered into his ear (Basically that the people who die become a walker) Since now he saw it happen to Shane. I got the chills when it showed all the walkers coming out of the woods heading right towards them in the field. Gonna be a AWESOME season Finale.
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  14. #94
    Petrolhead Browning151's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,119
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderTrukk View Post
    Also, Walker (the spoiler guy) said ALOT happens in the finale and he doesn't want to spoil it for anyone. Let's see if he sticks to his guns.
    He may not spoil it, but there's a description of the episode out by someone else who's supposedly been just as reliable. I haven't seen anything by him so far, so I'm not sure how legit it is, but the finale is going to be intense if he's right.

  15. #95
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Yeah I think this week I will try really hard not to ask for a spoiler on this one, I want to be surprised when I watch it for the Finale, I did read last night from the interview with the writer that he does state The Cast going into the finale does not leave the finale Intact, So I assume someone else dies.
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  16. #96
    Moderator BanginJimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hiram, GA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,499
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    I dont even watch previews cause I want to be surprised.

    My guess is Daryl is gone or dead, Im leaning towards gone.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

  17. #97
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Sucks we have to wait till Sunday, I wish it was a 2 hour season finale!! LOL
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  18. #98
    Look Behind You !!! -EnVus-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Projects
    Posts
    8,743
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    I hate spoilers but i know who dies in the finale just from by buddies who read the comics blabbing to much

  19. #99
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    I am sure someone gets taken out in this last one Id think
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  20. #100
    Look Behind You !!! -EnVus-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Projects
    Posts
    8,743
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    I am sure someone gets taken out in this last one Id think
    Actually 2 ppl

  21. #101
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    No shit? 2 people will die?
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  22. #102
    Look Behind You !!! -EnVus-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Projects
    Posts
    8,743
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    No shit? 2 people will die?
    If it sticks to the guide lines and follows how it has so far yeah small hint they are related lol....I hate spoilers so i wont be one and i despise those who do give it away to those who dont seek it.

  23. #103
    Petrolhead Browning151's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,119
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    I hate spoilers but i know who dies in the finale just from by buddies who read the comics blabbing to much
    For me the spoilers give me something to look forward to, and I have a chance to look at other details of what leads up to things instead of just focusing on what's about to happen.

  24. #104
    Look Behind You !!! -EnVus-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Projects
    Posts
    8,743
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Browning151 View Post
    For me the spoilers give me something to look forward to, and I have a chance to look at other details of what leads up to things instead of just focusing on what's about to happen.
    IMO its like Christmas if i know what im getting then the fun is not there. Hell even if it is a let down or surprise its the suspense of not knowing is the thrill.

  25. #105
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gwinnett
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    IMO its like Christmas if i know what im getting then the fun is not there. Hell even if it is a let down or surprise its the suspense of not knowing is the thrill.
    I would have to agree, but even I would like to know what is really going to happen in the finale.

    I was this way with christmas presents when I was a child. I wanted to know what my presents were, but I knew it would ruin the surprise if I found out. I also tended to tell people what I purchased them.

  26. #106
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Getting closer!!
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  27. #107
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    231
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    im up to watching chapter 5 of season 2 and i haven't found the reason why the whole infection thing got started, does anyone know? this shit is killing me! lol

  28. #108
    Petrolhead Browning151's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,119
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    There hasn't been a definitive answer as to how it got started, and from what the author of the comic says, there likely isn't ever going to be a full explanation.

  29. #109
    05srt4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Upatoi, Georgia, United States
    Age
    35
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    SHANE DIED! saw it coming lol

  30. #110
    Moderator BanginJimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hiram, GA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,499
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    Getting closer!!

    Its only tuesday. Remind me again at about 8:00 sunday night.

  31. #111
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clumsy_smurf View Post
    SHANE DIED! saw it coming lol
    Welcome to Sunday!! LOL
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  32. #112
    Look Behind You !!! -EnVus-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Projects
    Posts
    8,743
    Rep Power
    36

    Default


  33. #113
    Look Behind You !!! -EnVus-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Projects
    Posts
    8,743
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Tonight its fucking Tonigh omg Tonight !!!!!!

  34. #114
    Public Enemy #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Posts
    11,300
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    I think I just figured out the how they are coming back. Both people to come back were killed with Knifes that they had used to kill zombies with...blood transfer lol.

  35. #115
    Public Enemy #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Posts
    11,300
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    What a dumbass reason they gave.

  36. #116
    Public Enemy #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Posts
    11,300
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Alright spoilers....who has them. I dont want to wait till the Fall.

  37. #117
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gwinnett
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    You know......I didn't like the finale. I'm irritated with Lori and Carl. Its bullshit how everyone blames Rick for everything. He has saved so many people and done so much. I wanted to see Merle or Morgan. Oh well.


    BTW, the prison is annoying in the comics. I hope they do something better with it in the show.

  38. #118
    ballin on a budget RL...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    ATL, GA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,893
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    So it IS a prison ehhhh. So what happens?


  39. #119
    Moderator BanginJimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hiram, GA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,499
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    I hope the prison isnt the farm v2.0. They pretty much wasted a whole season there. The story developed more in the finale than the rest of the season.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

  40. #120
    Public Enemy #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Posts
    11,300
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Well I just read a brief over view of the comics too where its at in what would be late season 3...they have no really followed the comic at all. They are keeping in tow with it...but not actually followed it because a lot more people have died and new different people would be in the group. But the one big thing, the Prison, The Governor and the possibly people to die in Season 3...I really cannot wait till this Fall. lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!