Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
An idiot is the person that thinks that the ovation was for completeing his jail time. Was this ovation outside of the jail when he walked out?? Or was it at the game? Hmmm - many athletes get standing ovations. The people that do that are called "fans" (something I am not) - look it up.



Again, if you HONESTLY think people are celebrating his exit from prison then you are a bigger dork than you are potraying yourself to be - which is quite a feat in itself. Also... if you think that you can do anything that "offends" me I'd suggest you take a day and figure out who I am on this board and who I am not. It's a low life piece of shit that feels he has enough figured out about this rock to judge another man by his mistakes/shortcomings and call that man a low-life piece of shit.



And it's funny that you call me a kid Mr. October 1, 1983. I was getting pussy by the time you realized you had 3 chest hairs.
typical angry idiot. Completely ignore the reasons or justifications behind people feeling the way they do. Serving your prison time is not an admiral act in society that should merit any type of ovation. Vick went to prison and served his time because he commited a criminal act and was forced to. It wasnt an option for him. What do you admire about this? What is so great about an employee returning to their job after serving prison time? People embrace the lowlifes in society. You glorify their every move. This is why so many young kids walking the street would rather be 50cent than a cop or firefighter. Start holding people accountable for their actions. Vick deserves any critism he gets. He may turn out for the better... if so.. more power to him. I'll be a fan. It hasnt happened yet.