Results 1 to 40 of 74

Thread: vick debut

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Virginity Cure BABY J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    everywhere & nowhere
    Age
    47
    Posts
    16,170
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    What part of my posts makes you think I support/admire Vick as a person or a QB? Maybe you need to learn how to read. I'll break it down for you since you obv have a hard time understanding my stance has NOTHING to do w/ Vick - it has to do w/ people thinking that they are SOO kool that they can depict when they are better than some1 Mr. Drive Around With No Insurace and Registration Streetrace In Public. You could have hit a kid on the street and killed him... or hit a dog in the road (since we are talking about dogs). Then what if all of Earth called you a low-life piece of shit just b/c of that after you have done your time? Does that make you a low-life? No - it makes you some1 that made a mistake and a bad judgement call. Make sense??

    What I am saying is you are no1 special to judge another man - THAT is what I am saying to you since you are having a hard time comprehending.
    "I'm not a gynecologist... but I'll take a look."


  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Columbus GA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,435
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    What part of my posts makes you think I support/admire Vick as a person or a QB? Maybe you need to learn how to read. I'll break it down for you since you obv have a hard time understanding my stance has NOTHING to do w/ Vick - it has to do w/ people thinking that they are SOO kool that they can depict when they are better than some1 Mr. Drive Around With No Insurace and Registration Streetrace In Public. You could have hit a kid on the street and killed him... or hit a dog in the road (since we are talking about dogs). Then what if all of Earth called you a low-life piece of shit just b/c of that after you have done your time? Does that make you a low-life? No - it makes you some1 that made a mistake and a bad judgement call. Make sense??

    What I am saying is you are no1 special to judge another man - THAT is what I am saying to you since you are having a hard time comprehending.
    if i hit some kid on the road doing something stupid, i would feel like a low life piece of shit. I certainly wouldnt expect any type of ovation when i got out of prison. It's not even about judging Vick for me. He served his time... that's over with. I dont think anymore punishment should come his way. I dont care that hes back in the NFL, thats all fine and dandy. What im saying is.... this man has done nothing to deserve an ovation. Scoring touchdowns doesnt erase your mistakes.

  3. #3
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABY J
    Does that make you a low-life? No - it makes you some1 that made a mistake and a bad judgement call. Make sense??
    I would think that scenario would make him a low life POS. And I would wish the same fate on him. But if he was brought through the system and did his time, acknowledging his fault and repented and came out a better and changed person, then my thoughts of him might change into "Hey, give this guy another chance."

    Sinifix, if you want to berate someone, berate PETA. They're actively protesting every move he makes. Even though he has done his time and all. They won't let him move forward. They won't give him a chance to get his act together and show that he might be a different man than he was 2 years ago.

    I don't think anyone (besides family and friends) are celebrating/applauding his release from prison, but cheering for their favorite player's return to the NFL. They're probably not even thinking about why he was gone over the wanting to see him get back into the game.

    You should take your "anger" out on a more deserving person. Stallworth. Even though he got only a one year suspension from the NFL, he only got 1 month for the actual crime. It's not Stallworth's fault he beat the system, but it would be more reasonable if you were attacking him than Vick. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!