Thread: Wanted to Introduce Myself and My B18C5-EH2

Threaded View

Certified Gearhead

Default Wanted to Introduce Myself and My B18C5-EH2

Some of you guys may know me, but I have a feeling most of you here do not. My name is Tom, and I've been working with Hondas since 1995 or so when I had my first car, a 90 Civic. I've been on H-T and a other honda forums for about 7-8 years now and am well-known on those forums for trying to help others out when I can with tech info, etc.

I've been an EG owner since 1997, and built my current EG from the ground up back in 2002.

The car was stripped down to nothing but a rolling shell, with no wiring, brake hard lines, dash, etc. etc.

The car has a stock internals B18C5 with i/h/e cam gears, Uberdata tuned ECU, ITR tranny I purchased brand new a few years back from the dealership, Spoon SW388 wheels with Azenis, Koni Yellow shocks with custom Eibach ERS coil-over springs with 425F/550R rates

Anyways here's a few pics - hope they show up as I'm still trying to figure this forum out when it comes to pic posting. I've got some pics of the bare shell, Spoon wheels, overall shots, etc.

Some bare shell pics - I can't find any pics of the car when it was red - they're at home I suppose, and i'm @ work.

...and some done shots:

Old valvecover - can't find a good shot with the current Olive Drab/Camo green one:

One of my infamous car-jumping pics:

Spoon SW388 wheels:

Note the grooves in the wheel:

Found a hood popped shot wioth the Green valvecover:

Sorry if I've violated pic link rules - I tried to use the file upload feature here and it isn't working, or I'm too stupid to figure it out. If any moderators have a problem please let me know how to make it right. I've known Julio for years, and he could tell you i'm not the kind of guy to try and create problems/make waves.

Thanks for looking. Maybe I'll run into some of you guys at an upcoming meet.
    Last edited by Mr. KiDD; 03-11-2008 at 09:49 AM.