Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: GSR seat swap question...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Skeet Machine Papa_Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Snellville/Statesboro
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,362
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightSix
    I didn't really look when I did my seat swap. But, I'd be willing to bet that if te whole EF rail from the inboard side will bolt to the GSR pan, your problem will be solved.
    yea, i'm sure that is the case, but i still need a female end of the seat belt, lol. ik if i swap the rails/pans then the seats will fit. The female end of the seat belt on the EF seat is on the seat itself, not on the rail or the pan... so i'm guessing i can just take it off of the EF seat and put it on the integra seat...
    UPROOT Photography FTW


    Quote Originally Posted by Oz10 View Post
    I'm a straight guy, but I know my way around a dick.

  2. #2
    70hp FTL StraightSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Central, SC
    Age
    52
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Heh, I wasn't explaining things very well, but I just had an epiphany.

    Anyway, the part you'll have to swap from your EF seat to the GSR seat is that inboard hinge part. It unbolts from the seat back and side of the seat pan. You'll have to undo some of the upholstery from the seat back to get at the two, or maybe three, bolts that go up the side of the seat back.

    I apologize for the confusion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!