• Whatever210's sick Hyundai Genesis Turbo build

Most recent thing is aem wideband. ill get pic later but the mounting location and plate that holds it looks like shit. going with a actuall pod holder that sits on top. but that fucker is expensive. heres the wide band. didnt have to install bung because hole was already there from the elite when they did the kit.

but soon to come mods. are competion clutch and flywheel.....again. stage 4 6 puck. and just some wheel spacers for now. then some drift spares and im ready to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
      nice build so far, HP in the 300s is nothing to laugh at. Great job. I think Ive seen your car at the Target off Jonesboro Rd.
      yeah hopefully ill have high 300 or low 400 with evo 9 turbo. right now at 20lbs im suppose to be 330 whp. but im not building it to be race fast. im building it to drift with ease. so straight lines are out for me. unless its on the accel for intiation. yes i work in that area so it prob was me.

Here is the 2 step on my car with btrcc ecu. This video was done before i changed to colder plugs. It's just rich. That's the smoke. It's not oil. It no longer does this once I changed plugs and properly gapped them.

Click the link for video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpKVhxQ10Yg

Made intercooler kit. I saved 300 bucks by making my own. But was a pain the ass. I would not advise doing this
      first pic is me about to take that factory flabge off and put it on the new pipe.

Doing some fitting and stuff. You can see crappy flex hoses.

Got it almost finished here

put bumper back on. Need to get better pics later
      This article was originally published in forum thread: Whatever210 genesis started by whatever210 View original post
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!