• "Vintage Class" Old Skool car meet in Dunwoody, 12.15.13

It was cold, wet, but the regulars still came out and congregated. TheVengeance finally brought out his new camaro beast and the same badass Z's are out ("buvillain" and Nelson from Dynasty). We lost a few to the other things going on as well as the weather, but they'll be back.

This article was originally published in forum thread: "Vintage Class" Old Skool car meet in Dunwoody, 12.15.13 started by RandomGuy View original post
      Comments 4 Comments
        D3UC3S -
        Good shit Hasan! You already know bout next month!
        David88vert -
        Next month should be well attended, as long as the weather is bearable.
        D3UC3S -
        I'm gonna bring some deer tenderloin and if I can find some power, I can fry it up on site.
        Paper Bag -
        Quote Originally Posted by D3UC3S View Post
        I'm gonna bring some deer tenderloin and if I can find some power, I can fry it up on site.
        Right on... There are grills nearby, right? We need to go full on picnic style. Can't wait to bring out the Conquest!
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!