• TEAM HYBRID: recruiting now! (sponsors: SONY, BF Goodrich, Meguiars, AEM...etc)

Hey Guys

I’m going to try this again. I got a lot of great responses from everyone but lost everyone’s contact info. I also fell off because ATL roads had to mess my car up, so now I'm ready for the show scene with a new paint job and looking to recruit some amazing cars.

I’m the new guy from So Cal just moved to town (new guy from Cali twin turbo V6 accord). (car is now black, going to post pics up soon)

Haven’t had a chance to go to a Sat meet cause just got my car out of the body shop. I am planning on building a chapter here in ATL for Team Hybrid. I’ve been with them since 2005. We have 4 chapters (Los Angeles, San Diego, San Fran, and Las Vegas). We are one of the longest running clubs in CA. If you are looking for a team that has a strong rep, strong sponsors, and a family oriented team then this is the one for you. We have major sponsors such as BF Goodrich, Meguiras, Sony, Clutch masters, Mishimoto, and AEM to list a few. I am looking for dedicated car guys like myself who want to build a strong car for themselves that shows here in ATL. We expect hard work and dedication but of course your hard work is returned with product and a possible magazine feature in PAS mag, Import Tuner, Super Street etc. I would like to make a strong team here that shows but of course members that race for trophies are welcomed. I have many connections in the industry to help you build your dream build and if your ride is already to show then lets show it. I am hoping to show 5 strong cars at the upcoming shows in the next couple months.

DUB show June 20, 2013 (right around the corner)
      NOPI (September 2013)
      HIN?

about myself: currently a nurse at Emory, working on my RN. like building cars, playing video games, hanging out with the homies. I’m pretty relaxed chill guy that likes to joke around a lot.

If you are interested please email me at [email protected] and put “Team Hybrid” in the title.

Team Hybrid website: www.teamhybrid.com

we also have our own modeling company

Hybrid Hunnies www.hybridhunnies.com

This article was originally published in forum thread: TEAM HYBRID: recruiting now! (sponsors: SONY, BF Goodrich, Meguiars, AEM...etc) started by sunnyincali View original post
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!