• One of the biggest Sonic meets this year 7.25.13

One of the biggest turnouts this year was this past thursday at the Sonic meet in Lawrenceville. Randomly COPS TV-show started filming in the middle of the car meet. Someone got arrested, but I have no idea why. Some really badass cars turned out at this week's show. The meet was awesome!

This article was originally published in forum thread: One of the biggest Sonic meets this year 7.25.13 started by WhiteMike View original post
      Comments 9 Comments
        sti_cham -
        nice meet but why was that one dude getting arrested?
        Scotsman -
        Quote Originally Posted by sti_cham View Post
        nice meet but why was that one dude getting arrested?
        possesion of drugs
        UpSideDownDesi -
        Great pictures Michael. The meet is growing every week. We just added another lot it to fit the cars in.
        Code-Aye -
        cant wait until my car is back together so i can make it out.
        Carmeekee -
        every thursday?
        Western. -
        ^Yes. I'll be there tonight.
        Genji-Sama -
        You know on that episode they're gonna make some ridiculous relation between car meets, street racing and drugs.........on the bright side I do see a few clean cars in there
        Scotsman -
        any way i can get those pics of my car posted Mike?
        Dylan -
        I went the week before this and the turnout was nice. I'll definitely be back out as soon as i get the sol on the road.
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!