• Monthly old school car meet (June- Vintage Class) 6.16.13

The meet was badass. A bunch of old faces showed up and a couple of new ones too.We hung out in the park, talked cars and then went out to get some Pho.

Luke came out in that badass bagged benzo, burn unit reported for duty in their sick cars, Joey brought his t/a, david88vert brought his foxbody, deutscheBAG, new celica GT kid, etc. All in all it was fun, great group as usual.

here's some more shots of Luke's Benz: http://www.canibeat.com/2013/06/olds...mercedes-benz/
      This article was originally published in forum thread: Monthly old school car meet (June- Vintage Class) 6.16.13 started by RandomGuy View original post
      Comments 11 Comments
        Derp -
        just my 2 cents but a classic mercedes should be restored to lock stock anything looks stupid, thats just what I think.
        RandomGuy -
        Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post
        just my 2 cents but a classic mercedes should be restored to lock stock anything looks stupid, thats just what I think.
        Your username is appropriate.

That is one of the dopest cars in Atlanta right now.
        TheVengeance -
        ^ co-signed.
        eraser4g63 -
        Every time I come in one of theses threads I Fap.... Sorry though5 I should share.
        -EnVus- -
        Mustang killed it as always.......Merica!
        quickdodgeŽ -
        Had no idea this was happening yesterday............ Just now saw that the thread in the EVENTS section had been posted in. I had nothing to do and thought about dragging the Civic out of the garage.

Damn.
        David88vert -
        Hasan already created the post, so I'll just add in my photos here.
        I took a lot of photos, but I figure that most people won't want more than 3-4 of a particular car at most, so I culled them down to this set.
        I also decided that I'd mix up the post-processing a little bit for you so that all wouldn't look the same.

Of course, if you see your car, and you want your photos in full size and resolution, let me know. These are small and low resolution photo compared to what I have on my computer.

TheVengeance -
        Thanks David!!!

and thanks for that extra advice my man!... hopefully i can put it to use.

and thanks to all those who came through.. it was smaller than most.. but we were yakketty yakken like a muthafucka!

great time with great people!
        bu villain -
        Woulda been there if I wasn't pleasing my corporate overlords. I love how this meet never fails to produce old and new faces alike.
        mushroom_toy -
        Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post

Well lucky for you, I didnt build MY Mercedes for you. If you want one, go buy one and restore it, Im sure itll look awesome. Also thanks for the shots guys - had an awesome time hangin, eatin, and shooting the bs.
        Durtie -
        Next time my 87 S12 is running I'll bring it up. I wouldn't call it vintage but its old and you don't see a lot of them in good shape.
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!