• July 4th Fireworks run to Alabama Border

So the night before the 4th of July we had a spontaneous plan to make a fireworks run. James Emmino from Mainstream performance(EmminoDaGreat), and Jesse (BTEC) joined us. These guys are definitely OG's in the Atlanta performance scene. I rode with RandomGuy and got some pretty badass rolling shots in the rain. Check them out!

Also check out this video we made:
      This article was originally published in forum thread: July 4th Fireworks run to Alabama Border started by WhiteMike View original post
      Comments 18 Comments
        MeFryRice -
        The CTS coupes are just plain ugly and the wheels aren't helping it either.
        quickdodgeŽ -
        Sounds like a fun time, dude. Nothing like a good road trip out of town.

Not to sound mean, but those rolling shots aren't quite bad ass. And those angled pictures are horrible.
        C230K -
        Quote Originally Posted by MeFryRice View Post
        I would have to disagree with you on this one, you guys should of went to Shelton's Fireworks
        SHHHH -
        I like the occasion haha.
        Bacon -
        Quote Originally Posted by C230K View Post
        I would have to disagree with you on this one, you guys should of went to Shelton's Fireworks
        I will have to agree with Steve and disagree with you. The V coupe looks better than the standard one but not by much.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
        Franco Tirador -
        Quote Originally Posted by MeFryRice View Post
        just plain ugleeee
        C230K -
        Give Cadillac a break, that car looks better than half of the shit thats on here, including mines
        MeFryRice -
        Quote Originally Posted by C230K View Post
        Give Cadillac a break, that car looks better than half of the shit thats on here, including mines
        The sedan or wagon, yes but the coupe, absolutely not.
        Sinfix_15 -
        I like the caddy coupe myself. The absence of doors is always a good thing. I dont like those wheels though.
        Destineal -
        I eyeball fuck James' car every time I see it

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2
        00CelicaGT -
        Wish he would take CTS-V emblem off the door, seeing how its not a real CTS-V.

I'm Not a big fan of the CTS coupes but since I work for Cadillac they've grown on me a little bit since they first release. I absolutely hated them when they first came out, but the styling has grown a little I still hate the center exit exhaust and how you can't see out of the damn thing more blind spots then and 18 wheeler.
        cactusEG -
        Did you run into inbreeds in AL ?
        Genji-Sama -
        Quote Originally Posted by Franco Tirador View Post
        just plain ugleeee
        I usually agree in saying the coupes look like as*, but that one is tits
        Echonova -
        I like the CTS coupe. Whilst I agree the wheels aren't doing it any favors... After a drop, I'm fairly confident it will look right.

Every car is a work in progress. All that matters is that it's not staying stock. We have enough of those.
        WhiteMike -
        EmminoDaGreat -
        Was fun ...could have done without the rain and the missing exits lol!!
        whatever210 -
        Damn time for a sig change huh lol
        EmminoDaGreat -
        yea.... definitely..
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!