• JDM PARTS GARAGE 1st Annual Spring Fling and BBQ! This Saturday April 6th!!!!!

WHAT: JDM PARTS GARAGE 1st Annual Spring Fling and BBQ!

WHEN: APRIL 6th THIS SATURDAY! SOUTHSIDE BABY!!!

WHERE: JDM PARTS GARAGE 1850 Joy Lake Rd. Suite F
    Ellenwood, GA 30260

WHY: Hey guys now that the weather is getting better. I figured I would have a meet and greet at the shop. There is nothing ever on the south side so you guys come out and represent! There will be some folks selling food for CHEAP so come hungry. If you have any questions post them up or you can call us at 404 766 8668 anytime.
    Hope to see you this weekend! Also no horsing around an no burnouts. This is my place of business so please respect it! Thanks!

This article was originally published in forum thread: Saturday APRIL 6th Cruise In at JDM PARTS GARAGE Southside MEET! started by famous_atticus View original post
    Comments 3 Comments
      alex14 -
      I'll be there.
      famous_atticus -
      Cool Look forward to meeting you!
      dakilla4ever -
      There
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!