• Gwinnett Meet Thursday Night 5.31.13 at Sonic on Riverside Pkwy 316

Here are pics I took from an awesome weekly car meet every Thursday night in Lawrenceville. It is about 10 minutes north of Gwinnett Place Mall and many different types of cars come out from all over Atlanta every single week. Check out the Gwinnett Meet at the Sonic on Riverside Pkwy.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Gwinnett Meet Thursday Night 5.31.13 at Sonic on Riverside Pkwy 316 started by WhiteMike View original post
      Comments 14 Comments
        UpSideDownDesi -
        packed out....
        SHHHH -
        Nice turnout
        Sil'vr-Boi6 -
        Quote Originally Posted by UpSideDownDesi View Post
        packed out....
        +1. Indeed, so much humanity. I got there about 9:20, If this meet was any closer to I285, it would of easily exceeded allow count in a parking lot. BTW thanks picked up some of your products from guy named David.
        Doppelgänger -
        If I may make a couple of suggestions to posting pics-

1- If pics are just kinda for "general representation" for the meet, maybe try doing a batch edit when you put them on your computer and resizing them all to 800x500 size for quick uploading and quicker page load times.

2- Please put a space between each image. Otherwise they all kinda run into each other...makes viewing kinda hard on the eyes.

Constructive criticism on the pics- Turn the ISO down a little, it will reduce the noise. Open the aperture up to allow you to use a faster shutter speed to help clarity.It's not hard to even make "quick pics" look pretty decent I tried to pull the EXIF data to see what you were using/settings, but couldn't :/
        MOWE -
        Amazing turnout.....Damn
        Sinfix_15 -
        Water marks on pictures are starting to get on my nerves.......
        David88vert -
        Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
        Water marks on pictures are starting to get on my nerves.......
        Necessary evil. Photos have been found on other sites with others claiming them.
        VQ35 Star -
        this meet is getting bigger and bigger every week! nice!
        1civic -
        Sometimes I wonder about these younger generation of car guys/girls... *face palm*
        RM3 -
        I need to start going to this since its like 8-9 miles away...
        -EnVus- -
        That damn RSX again its like a plague we see every week
        ramazanpz -
        2much h0nda!
        keevo54 -
        whats up with the civic and rsx taking up two spots? They have trouble fitting between the lines
        Western. -
        Some good pictures. Some decent cars, but other than that Ariel Atom, same old same old. Im gonna be checking it out for the first time at the new location this Thursday, and Im looking forward to it.
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!