• Gwinnett Meet Thursday @ Riverside Sonic in Lawrenceville 4.18.13

This article was originally published in forum thread: Gwinnett Meet Thursday @ Riverside Sonic in Lawrenceville, GA started by RandomGuy View original post
      Comments 11 Comments
        Doppelgänger -
        Interesting. I heard Sonny talking about this. I was too busy working on the car last night.
        delsolkid -
        i think that green hatch used to be mine because of the dent in the door. seems to be the same from when someone backed into me lol. minus some parts on it lol
        On_Her_Face -
        I didn't make it, got too drunk at dinner

Safety first.
        SHHHH -
        Lots of cars
        Dylan -
        Looks like there were a few good cars that showed up.
        RsonGt3's -
        Cant wait to be able to show up to this!
        jR1_kS14 -
        came in the thread knowing that i'd see Ja Rule and Monica again.
        UpSideDownDesi -
        We are on again for tomorrow. Special for Meet tomorrow at Sonice.

1/2 off Shakes over 37 flavors.
        MikeT -
        It is great that we are back at the Sonic!! You are welcome to cruise on up to the Tannery in Buford from the Sonic for Pizza & Beer all evening. I will head to the Sonic tonight after my radio show, and my pizza dinner. :-) I have some free "Grease Inc." magazines to give out. This month I wrote the article on Carroll Shelby. I figures there wasn't enough written on him. ;-)
        Mike Thies [email protected].
        PS Listen to the radio show on Garage 71 Radio and Grease Inc. Magazine | Garage71.comGarage71.com | Your American Radio Revolution Internet Radio. I will mention "The Sonic" is now there again! M.
        770-883-0160
        s20004life -
        Very good turn-out !
        Quote Originally Posted by MikeT View Post
        It is great that we are back at the Sonic!! You are welcome to cruise on up to the Tannery in Buford from the Sonic for Pizza & Beer all evening. I will head to the Sonic tonight after my radio show, and my pizza dinner. :-) I have some free "Grease Inc." magazines to give out. This month I wrote the article on Carroll Shelby. I figures there wasn't enough written on him. ;-)
        Mike Thies [email protected].
        PS Listen to the radio show on Garage 71 Radio and Grease Inc. Magazine | Garage71.comGarage71.com | Your American Radio Revolution Internet Radio. I will mention "The Sonic" is now there again! M.
        770-883-0160
        Raymond -
        Thanks for the pictures Keep up the nice meet.!!!
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!