• Gears&Grub car meet at Twin Peaks in Buckhead 6.6.13

The show at Gears&Grub thrown by Octane addicts turned out to be pretty good. The scenery was nice and there was plenty of room to avoid to park and pose. The buildings all around turned out awesome in the pictures. Jeff Coleman took these pics from the meet earlier today.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Gears&Grub car meet at Twin Peaks in Buckhead 6.6.13 started by WhiteMike View original post
      Comments 8 Comments
        Western. -
        Nice pictures Jeff, and thanks for the Pictures of the Ludes.
        Bacon -
        Is this monthly thing?

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
        JR VQ 30 de -
        lolz clunkers on one side and the actual nice clean rides on the other.
        Doppelgänger -
        Hell, how did I not hear about this?? It looked all good until the Butler Tire specials showed up
        grasshopper -
        Yeah, its a monthly thing. Its put on by London Tyler of Octane Addicts.
        Wingzero -
        Great coverage! I like how you showed love to all the cars there and not just a select few. I hope to see you guys there at the next meet
        Bacon -
        Ill ride the R6 out to the next one. Post it in the events section if it isnt already.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
        ssonsk -
        It's cool people are buying the new mustang. Ford has been making a killing.

Anyone see that the next gen mustang gt's are going to be IRS
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!