• Dub Show Atlanta 2013

The 2013 Dub Show Tour came to Atlanta this past Saturday and ImportAtlanta went to represent. Some of our friends such as Dave Chu, Mike Chu (1bad7) and Luke (mushroom_toy) came to the booth with their cars to display to the DUB world. Atlanta's own Team Kaizen and Insane Stance and Offset Atlanta chapter came out and entered some of their best cars in the show to compete with some of the craziest customs we'd ever seen in person. Dub brought out their 3 Toyota Avalon Dub Editions along with the famous classic Monster Customs Cadillac Eldorado and the Monster Customs Chevy Silverado.

We were proud to hear that some of our local favorites took home most of the trophies after the show was done. Although we'll keep our apprehensions to ourselves some of the docks and wild customs were actually really nice. As we observed the show, it became very apparent that we had the hottest models in attendance, so we must give a huge shout out to Ray IsAlive and Lisa Yi for ripping IA and making some of the cars we personally didn't find too appealing look better. IA Photographers Mike Bain (WhiteMike), Mike Keck, and David Windsor (Diesel) did a really good job of capturing not only the essence of out models but the beauty of the cars in attendance, especially the lowrider crews that came out to represent. We've attached a few photos for your viewing pleasure, more photos will be added soon.

- David W. (Diesel)

This article was originally published in forum thread: Dub Show Atlanta 2013 started by diesel View original post
      Comments 9 Comments
        D3UC3S -
        Nice pictures! Excellent quality and great coverage!

Few things....
        People still put cotton under their cars??
        Girls seem awkward and the Miley Cyrus hair has got to go.
        Meyers is lookin ROUGH!
        C230K -
        IA has model now..........#swagg
        SHHHH -
        A lot of really nice cars
        ProjectPanda -
        Show had a lot of interesting cars and it was good chilling with everyone. Pictures look great also David. Glad Hasan hit me up when he did.

Latez,
        Dave

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
        Carmeekee -
        nice cars. wish i couldve gone to the show!
        RandomGuy -
        Quote Originally Posted by ProjectPanda View Post
        Show had a lot of interesting cars and it was good chilling with everyone. Pictures look great also David. Glad Hasan hit me up when he did.

Latez,
        Dave

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
        Hell yeah man, thanks for coming through and showing your RHD kouki s13 hatch on such short notice
        Billet370 -
        Great shots and great models See you guys again soon
        Gashbell4595 -
        Very nice coverage, awesome cars, and it was so worth it scrolling down to the Maserati pic that made up for the awkward girls modeling!
        Manny Naber -
        There are girls in the way of the cars...move em
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!