• Downtown Atlanta Shots

A buddy of mine invited me to go downtown to see if we could get lucky and find some cool places to take pictures. We left Alpharetta at about 12 am so these shots occurred right around 1 am-2 am. We started out around Lenox and then moved to Atlantic Station. These seem like great picture-potential spots and we're hoping to come back to take some better pictures with my car and my friends' cars. This is my friends Tiburon V6 ( Custom headers, Aem CAI, Rims-the name slips my mind, full Flowmaster exhaust, Red interior lights, and a few other things). Notes:1. No flash (Very slightly edited)2.Yes I forgot a tripod, so the low shutter speed may have blurred some of the pics. Nonetheless, I knew they weren't going to be perfect, and didn't mind, as we are going to make a second trip with a tripod and monopod. 3. We frequently adjusted the shutter speed and ISO, feel free to make a comment or a suggestion. 4. No i'm not trying to be pro, but I like nice pictures! Just farting around with some settings trying to get a better pic!5. Ew I think Photobucket reduced the quality. Enjoy!
      This article was originally published in forum thread: Downtown Atlanta Shots started by FITDrummer13 View original post
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!