• Champion Windows Car Show and Open House Pics 6.8.13

There was a cool little car show today at Champion Windows at 3700 Dekalb Technology Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30340. Tons of cool cars showed up, they gave away prizes, free food, and best of all the show was completely free! They plan on doing another one later this year! Shout out to Champion Windows, IzzySRT, Planet Potency, TheYoungn, Changaroo, WhiteMike, and JJ Sosa for coming out!

Here are some pics we got while down there:

This article was originally published in forum thread: Champion Windows Car Show and Open House Pics 6.8.13 started by RandomGuy View original post
      Comments 2 Comments
        David88vert -
        Good set. I didn't realize that it was just in Doraville, or I would have made it to there as well.
        Franco Tirador -
        i would not mind pushing that yellow chevy, especially since it's a manual trans!, good pics
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!