• Carbon Fiber in ATL

Wanted to see who else is addicted to carbon fiber in the Atlanta area

I have two toys that are being worked on and trying to finish. YES, I KNOW I NEED TO FINISH THEM LOL....Easier said then done. Anybody else going the carbon fiber route? Doesnt matter if its cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, airplanes...

2001 Suzuki TL1000R

2009 Nissan 370z

This article was originally published in forum thread: Carbon Fiber in ATL started by Billet370 View original post
      Comments 46 Comments
        ejay6 -
        Damn both are clean bro. Wish i was a baller like you
        Sinfix_15 -
        Nice car, lame bike. For the money you put into modifying that lame duck bike, you probably could have had a decent bike.
        Billet370 -
        the bike is my first and to all their opinion. Its a blast to ride and I love it. The first TLR I had was perfect until it was stolen so I bought the same bike so I could put the carbon fiber parts I already finished "not on bike when stolen" onto this bike. The gas tank was already finished on the other bike but that was on the bike at the time of theft.

This thread isnt about money or what you like/hate. Simply wanted to see other carbon fiber whips. There isnt one car in the entire WORLD that has a 100% approval rating lol From Lambos to Bentlys to Benz NOT ONE of them. So lets just simply see keep it on topic please and thank you
        Sinfix_15 -
        Quote Originally Posted by Billet370 View Post
        the bike is my first and to all their opinion. Its a blast to ride and I love it. The first TLR I had was perfect until it was stolen so I bought the same bike so I could put the carbon fiber parts I already finished "not on bike when stolen" onto this bike. The gas tank was already finished on the other bike but that was on the bike at the time of theft.

This thread isnt about money or what you like/hate. Simply wanted to see other carbon fiber whips. There isnt one car in the entire WORLD that has a 100% approval rating lol From Lambos to Bentlys to Benz NOT ONE of them. So lets just simply see keep it on topic please and thank you
        Fair enough....

i'll just drop these here.

Billet370 -
        Those are definitely sexy. Are they yours? Not looking for internet pictures but if those are yours then sick as hell
        David88vert -
        redr1 (who doesn't post much on here) and I both have BST CF wheels on our bikes. His 1098 is all CF bodywork also. I have some CF as part of my bodywork on my R1 also.
        Manny Naber -
        Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
        Nice car, lame bike. For the money you put into modifying that lame duck bike, you probably could have had a decent bike.

From someone who can literally ride circles around you, that was a pretty unnecessary and degenerate comment.

How can you dog the TL? There classic v twin track killers from there day. I've owned all kinds of Ducati's, Mv's, and Aprilia's...to each there own. Most Ducati's are way to thin for me, but every single model is of every make is different. Don't hate
        Billet370 -
        She is nicknamed "widow maker"
        Sinfix_15 -
        Quote Originally Posted by Manny Naber View Post
        From someone who can literally ride circles around you, that was a pretty unnecessary and degenerate comment.

How can you dog the TL? There classic v twin track killers from there day. I've owned all kinds of Ducati's, Mv's, and Aprilia's...to each there own. Most Ducati's are way to thin for me, but every single model is of every make is different. Don't hate
        You have no knowledge of my riding ability.

I am "racist" towards suzukis. It is what it is. I hate TLs.
        Manny Naber -
        Fuck knowledge, jump on your Italian, I'll make you look like you are on a bicycle on a 250r.

Seems like you are racist towards a lot of things, being 'racist' against an entire manufactures fleet is very narrow minded...and to me projects what kind of skill you have on 2 wheels. Lol

Anyways I'm only being a dick because of your disrespectful comment. It was fun
        1civic -
        Looks better painted IMO
        Manny Naber -
        Are u going to do a carbon can?
        Sinfix_15 -
        Fuck knowledge, jump on your Italian, I'll make you look like you are on a bicycle on a 250r.

Seems like you are racist towards a lot of things, being 'racist' against an entire manufactures fleet is very narrow minded...and to me projects what kind of skill you have on 2 wheels. Lol

Anyways I'm only being a dick because of your disrespectful comment. It was fun
        Suzuki's designers admit making their bikes ugly on purpose. They deserve to be ridiculed. Also...... how well does suzuki do on the professional circuit? Either way..... wouldnt matter how fast the bike was, it still makes me want to throw up.

If you want a unique sounding vtwin sport bike..... there's a dignified way to go about it.
        Manny Naber -
        Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
        Suzuki's designers admit making their bikes ugly on purpose. They deserve to be ridiculed. Also...... how well does suzuki do on the professional circuit? Either way..... wouldnt matter how fast the bike was, it still makes me want to throw up.

If you want a unique sounding vtwin sport bike..... there's a dignified way to go about it.

Rc51 was my ....7th bike I believe? I have some pics and a canyon vid somewhere...lm dig it up
        Manny Naber -
        And to answer your question, from 1999-2006 Suzuki took the winning trophy home 5 out of the 8 years in super stock 1000. Since then BMW has been battling Ducati
        Sinfix_15 -
        Rc51 was my ....7th bike I believe? I have some pics and a canyon vid somewhere...lm dig it up
        Rc51 is sex on wheels. Was cool then, cool now and will be cool 20 years from now.
        VQ35 Star -
        blah blah blah nice bike and Z! good work man shits legit
        Aeroscout977 -
        Ugh I hate the whole Carbon Fauxber fab.
        David88vert -
        Quote Originally Posted by Aeroscout977 View Post
        Ugh I hate the whole Carbon Fauxber fab.
        My CF isn't fake.

David88vert -
        redr1's isn't fake either - except for the swingarm cover (but it's real cf as well):

About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!