• Atlanta varsity meet V2 / turner meet pics 3.3.13

so we had a little trouble. meet got to big. next meet will be different location and it will still be a center location for eveybody. thanks for everybody that came out. i know it was cold but you guys are awesome!but i have to give main probs from my friend tree. he drove all the way from mcdonough up the meet in the cold lol.

click on pics for full size. photobucket made them look like shit so i uploaded them here.

i couldnt upload this on here. i had to put them on photobucket and made them look blury as crap. but here they are

and then we had to move. so we went to turner. next meet will be in a central better location where we wont be hasseled.

and then tree showed up. he rode all the way from Henry county all the way up. i couldnt imagine how cold he was lol

then we were leaving to head back to varsity to eat. and tree was not driving this back home so he stuck it in his civic that somebody drove up there for him lol

This article was originally published in forum thread: varsity meet V2 / turner meet pics started by whatever210 View original post
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!