• 10th Annual Georgia Tech Auto Show - March 30 2013

This article was originally published in forum thread: 10th Annual Georgia Tech Auto Show - March 30 2013 started by David88vert View original post
      Comments 15 Comments
        quickdodgeŽ -
        Awww, you went, Dave? I was registered to go, but wasn't able to get down there.
        SHHHH -
        So many amazing cars and trucks. Great photos
        David88vert -
        Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ View Post
        Awww, you went, Dave? I was registered to go, but wasn't able to get down there.
        Last minute decision. I rode down with a friend, but only stayed about an hour.
        Elbow -
        Great coverage! Cool to see the Robertson's car out, really nice people, they let me borrow one of their GTs for a booth I was running at The Mitty last year.
        C230K -
        Yesterday I saw a classic yellow Thunderbird and the driver was an old guy with a GT hat, Im guessing he attended this meet
        Franco Tirador -
        i did not know tesla made a sedan, nice cars and nice shots!
        Bacon -
        The Ferrari 348 and 355 vert, yes please.

The Nash Metropolitan, definitely.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.
        EJ_Allmota -
        Nice shots.. quality coverage and quite a variety..
        Boosting EG -
        WOW
        Nerdsrock22 -
        You have some of the most crisp shots in the game right now. Killer coverage.
        David88vert -
        Quote Originally Posted by Nerdsrock22 View Post
        You have some of the most crisp shots in the game right now. Killer coverage.
        Actually, if you look a little closer, you'll spot that this set has been one of my worst. I didn't have any filters with me, so no CPL or ND, and I was shooting close to wide open. All of the shots were overexposed by 1-3 stops. I had to pull the exposure down in LR. I am working on being more diligent though in carrying with me what I need. I will improve them more this year. I know where I need to improve.
        I'm working on documenting all of my steps that I go through for Hasan and an one else on IA that wants to replicate the techniques and process that I use. And of course, my own process is under current refinement.

I always check to see when you, JITB, and a few others post on here, and I try to learn from deconstructing your shots. This year, I'm working on improving my rig and strobe shots. I've even built a special lighting rig, and an working on getting a special softbox for bikes.
        D3UC3S -
        Tag on the mini made me crack up!

Awesome pics David!
        Nerdsrock22 -
        Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
        Actually, if you look a little closer, you'll spot that this set has been one of my worst.
        We're always our own toughest critics, but I suppose I can see where some might have been a bit overexposed. I think your composition and focus outweigh that, however. What lens were these shot with? 28MM fixed? Too lazy to check the EXIF...:/
        David88vert -
        Yes, 28mm f/1.8G on the D600.
        Revmaynard -
        A lot of nice stuff out there for sure, thanks for posting the shots. Glad to see Jesse made it out in the Jeeprod, too!
    About us
    ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
    Announcement
    Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!