Results 1 to 40 of 72

Thread: UPGRADED.....Neon

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Fuck Your AC130 browningboy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,587
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    I remember reading a while back that you could get * I don't know exactly what is was called* but basically it was a Dodge/Chrysler sticker pack, And when you won or ranked high in sanctioned races they would pay you.
    Quote Originally Posted by cprtyler View Post
    bump wish had the cash for a tranny
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #01

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by browningboy7 View Post
    I remember reading a while back that you could get * I don't know exactly what is was called* but basically it was a Dodge/Chrysler sticker pack, And when you won or ranked high in sanctioned races they would pay you.
    *Contingency package* is what you're referring to. I was in on that. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  3. #3
    Fuck Your AC130 browningboy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,587
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ View Post
    *Contingency package* is what you're referring to. I was in on that. Later, QD.
    Yes, That is it. QD, Clutch as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by cprtyler View Post
    bump wish had the cash for a tranny
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!