
- Stock tip
-
Well, I have officially gotten cold feet with HEB and sold off more than half of my remaining shares.
In other news, I had about 500 shares of Freddie Mac that I didnt dump in time before the freefall. I knew that with the current administration that Freddie wouldnt fail so I decided to keep what I had and see what happened. It jumped .95 today (128%) to bring my total profit to about 16%. I plan to sit for a couple more days to see if it continues to trend upwards. I have a feeling that another month or 2 with better than expected home sales will be coming and freddie will be there to see the profits from it.

- Stock tip
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules