Havin a convo with a good source this weekend, so we will see where I lie with LLBO on monday.

Thinking of dropping it to get into BIEL and BZCN a little more. Thinking I might be stacking back up on BIEL for the time being just to recoup some losses on LLBO since it is pretty much a great investment at this point in time. Will see .20 to .50 here in the next month or two and then I will invest some more into BZCN

However, this all depends on how my conversation goes with this guy and after crunching some more numbers in comparison to time frames. Don't want to put too much into BIEL and miss the opportunity to load up on BZCN before it takes off.

New goal is 15 to 20 million shares of BZCN before the next financial reports are released. If that happens, .12 might be my new exit point to lock in some nice profits...if not, i'll probably still try and ride to .25-.30.