View Poll Results: pick one?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • BMW 335i

34 53.13%
  • Lexus IS350

30 46.88%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: German Muscle vs. Japanese Hustle (335i vs IS350)

Islander

Quote Originally Posted by DinanM3atl
    They will compare it to the e92/e90 M3... which has 400hp also!??!? OMG and it is NA...

The M3 will win it and then everyone will say "Well for the money I save on the IS-F I can make it faster". BMW only need 4L to make 412hp. Toyota needed 5

Plus it is ugly as fuck. Look at the exhaust? What fucking drunk fuck came up with this?

Plus F = Fast?

Wow! Is the Apple marketing team working with lexus? I really want it now!
    that's all subjective of course. The new BMW is ugly to many people as well.

And yes, they will probably compare it against the new M3.

But how do you know the M3 will win it? What makes you think it won't be faster? It is all speculation at the moment and neither me nor you know jack shit.

And yes, F. Should they have called it IS-M then??? LOL

I still don't understand your dislike or 'hate' towards the IS... but whatever gives you a hard-on.....
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

motion to close thread? Obviously its going nowhere and each individual is in their own mindset, although some here are not extremists.

Proud to be Retrosexual Jaimecbr900's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkCD5
    motion to close thread? Obviously its going nowhere and each individual is in their own mindset, although some here are not extremists.
    You're right. This has served it's purpose to show that people can't have their opinions about BMW's......a BMW "owner" has to give it to you.....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456