Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MORELAND....

Quote Originally Posted by Ronsam2006
    there are cops tho...just be on good behavior and you can get some decent races

Yeah I stopped going to Moreland in 04ish and I think any decent car isnt going back.

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    Still nothing huh? But here is where, as is usual for you, you fail. I have my education. I have my 4.0 HS and College GPA. I have my perfect SAT score. I have my Dean's List honor. I have my college degree.

What do you have? A letter from Gainesville Tech saying you've been placed on academic suspension because you have failed.

Lolol @ who? I chose my job driving a truck because I wanted to. You chose your job as an auto parts store cashier because you haven't the brain for anything better. Tell me I'm wrong. You can't because you can't dispute ANYTHING I've ever said about you. Later, QD.
    so cold but so amusing hahaha

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodgeŽ again.
    72 Datsun 510 goon SR
    83 Datsun Maxima RB
    80 Toyota Cressida 4M

Quote Originally Posted by cactusEG

lol @ u trucker later, cactus
    LOL, yet he makes way more money that you.

ATL's Slow3st DSM!!! Ronsam2006's Avatar

Weird way? So you think it's cool to go out and put normal people in danger and risk their lives so you can have a cheap thrill? And what makes me laugh is when you idiots have nothing "factual" on me so you resort to make up shiit to try and make me look bad? You think because you call me inbred that people will wonder if I am? You remind of a certain grotesquely fat, illiterate college flunkie, Mexican biitch. Lolol. I'd much rather see you die than the people you put in danger. Later, QD.
    Weird in the sense when you start to insult someone, you go all out in some fantasy world of death. But anyways...I get your point, you are trying to stop street racers. But have you noticed the fact that I race in a very secluded place near Moreland, not in the main streets...where even if you crash, all you are going to hit is a guardrail..not a person or car...because it is very secluded.

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Weird in the sense when you start to insult someone, you go all out in some fantasy world of death. But anyways...I get your point, you are trying to stop street racers. But have you noticed the fact that I race in a very secluded place near Moreland, not in the main streets...where even if you crash, all you are going to hit is a guardrail..not a person or car...because it is very secluded.
    Fantasy or not, the end result would be a nice one. I just word it different so that my posts are longer; therefore making me look smarter. I'm not really trying to stop street racing. I'm not so naive as to thinking I can. If the beginning of the place doesn't say Reynold's or Atlanta Dragway on it, then it's considered street racing. And it's the same. Although it's better than main roads and freeways. Those are the people that I would to see my fantacidal (<--- made up word) deaths occur to. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

raggedy volvo owner

this thread = epic fail
    My car is factory....

Every single performance part and or modification it has was made in a factory somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by superboost
    this thread = epic fail
    STFU

Edit: Oh snap..thats my 500th post. By the way..there was no point or reason to say epic fail dumbass.
    Last edited by Ronsam2006; 04-10-2008 at 11:14 PM.

Fantasy or not, the end result would be a nice one. I just word it different so that my posts are longer; therefore making me look smarter. I'm not really trying to stop street racing. I'm not so naive as to thinking I can. If the beginning of the place doesn't say Reynold's or Atlanta Dragway on it, then it's considered street racing. And it's the same. Although it's better than main roads and freeways. Those are the people that I would to see my fantacidal (<--- made up word) deaths occur to. Later, QD.
    Well there you have it, you have your take on street racing and I have mine. So you wish death upon people who street race, sadly only 1% of your wish comes true. Let's just hope that's not what keeps you up at night.

mr2 guy

just for the record, i think i had the best post in here.

damn it...GO QD GO

mr2 guy

Quote Originally Posted by Got Milk?
    damn it...GO QD GO

lol too much!!

^^DO NOT DISRESPECT QD, OR HE WILL SEND YOU ONE LITTLE RED BAR TO 5 RED BARS^^

NOW CHANGE YOUR POST TO GO QD GO

drives a beat up 626 blackshine007's Avatar

^^Kiss asser.

K series 626. That's right. It's got a K in it.

^^kiss my ass.

GO QD GO

And i hate QD for your info.

drives a beat up 626 blackshine007's Avatar

^^ Wash your ass and have one of the ban friday nominees kiss it.

K series 626. That's right. It's got a K in it.

damn it...GO QD GO
    STFU already

Still nothing huh? But here is where, as is usual for you, you fail. I have my education. I have my 4.0 HS and College GPA. I have my perfect SAT score. I have my Dean's List honor. I have my college degree.

What do you have? A letter from Gainesville Tech saying you've been placed on academic suspension because you have failed.

Lolol @ who? I chose my job driving a truck because I wanted to. You chose your job as an auto parts store cashier because you haven't the brain for anything better. Tell me I'm wrong. You can't because you can't dispute ANYTHING I've ever said about you. Later, QD.
    lol @ the honor roll trucker. u accomplished so much to b an A+ trucker. later, merfwin

edit: ur old

^^ LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by merfwin
    lol @ the honor roll trucker. u accomplished so much to b an A+ trucker. later, merfwin

Dayaaaaaauuummmmm!

raggedy volvo owner

STFU

Edit: Oh snap..thats my 500th post. By the way..there was no point or reason to say epic fail dumbass.
    It is an epic fail. Moreland is an epic fail, and it is still an epic fail because we have no nearby legal alternative to street racing. So yes, epic fail. Not saying this about anything or anyone. I'm just like you. I work hard all day at 3 jobs to keep afloat, I have one moneypit of a car I like to exercise on occaision, but don't want to drive 70 miles and risk not being able to do it at all just to enjoy it.
    My car is factory....

Every single performance part and or modification it has was made in a factory somewhere.

The reason why you're solidifying yourself more and more that you're an idiot is because you keep coming on here and just plastering MORELAND all over the place. It's common knowledge what Moreland is, but if I were one of those idiot "racers," I'd be pissed at you for just being so casual about throwing around racing spots. Later, QD.
    When did plaster moreland all over.Just like you said "everyone knows what moreland is" and what goes on there.What race spots did I throw around.Me my self I've been out there just like I've been to Summit Meets.And other event or meets I have neber and yes i said neber <(createdword) actually raced there.I dont wanna end up driving all the way out to Commerce and it ends up raining like last time.So I go and watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

Quote Originally Posted by LS2_KID
    me and blackix actually know of a place where we can use a runway. he would charge us 5 bucks and sign our names off if anything happened. then we thought about it and decided ricers would ruin the meet
    This sounds like a good legal option to ease everyone's woes. If done properly, it would definitely be worth having to weed out the ricers that decide to show up. Hopefully the cover charge and legal activity would be all the ricer repellant you'll need.

Senior Member | IA Veteran SleeperWRX's Avatar

^^DO NOT DISRESPECT QD, OR HE WILL SEND YOU ONE LITTLE RED BAR TO 5 RED BARS^^

NOW CHANGE YOUR POST TO GO QD GO
    Lol you are a suck up man

---------------------------------------------------------

Well there you have it, you have your take on street racing and I have mine. So you wish death upon people who street race, sadly only 1% of your wish comes true. Let's just hope that's not what keeps you up at night.
    Sadly is right. A 100% turnover would be Eden-like.

Wild isn't it? That I have the brain power you only wish you could half of and I choose to drive a truck instead and still make more money than you doing less and for less amount of time. Lolol.

Dayaaaaaauuummmmm!
    I was thinking the same thing. If you're going to try and take a jab at me, at least make it worthwhile.

I love it when idiots try to validate an illegal, reckless act. They try so hard; yet in vain. Later, QD.

anyways go qd go

Sadly is right. A 100% turnover would be Eden-like.

Wild isn't it? That I have the brain power you only wish you could half of and I choose to drive a truck instead and still make more money than you doing less and for less amount of time. Lolol.

I was thinking the same thing. If you're going to try and take a jab at me, at least make it worthwhile.

I love it when idiots try to validate an illegal, reckless act. They try so hard; yet in vain. Later, QD.
    Hey you were asking for that honor roll trucker jab. You keep calling me an idiot, when all I have said was that you have the thought process of an inbred when it comes to dealing with wishing of death on street racers. It doesn't really matter though, none of your wishes are reality or ever will be. But coming on here which is a site of racers, ricers, etc....and trying to make a valid argument about not to street race is just retarded, but is kind of acceptable from a guy who has a 4.0 GPA, perfect SAT score...but still prefers to shift 18 gears and adores civics from the 1800's.

Never go full retard

^As you've seen from many other posts in this thread, a lot of us on this site despise the activity, not just QD.

So are we talking about Moreland Ave, like Little Five Points Moreland? I'd just like to know because I'm over that way from time to time and would rather not get blind sided by a street racer on a leisurely commute.

Hey you were asking for that honor roll trucker jab. You keep calling me an idiot, when all I have said was that you have the thought process of an inbred when it comes to dealing with wishing of death on street racers. It doesn't really matter though, none of your wishes are reality or ever will be. But coming on here which is a site of racers, ricers, etc....and trying to make a valid argument about not to street race is just retarded, but is kind of acceptable from a guy who has a 4.0 GPA, perfect SAT score...but still prefers to shift 18 gears and adores civics from the 1800's.
    Do you honestly think any of that made any sense? Seriously? Later, QD.

Do you honestly think any of that made any sense? Seriously? Later, QD.
    I figured you wouldn't understand.

I figured you wouldn't understand.
    You figured right. I can pretty much make sense out of anything. But since I had a choice between taking Home & Garden or Stupid classes in school and I chose the former, I'm not able to get on your level. Later, QD.

LMAO

LMAO
    See what I mean about my NOT taking Stupid in school? Fatty McLardass understood it and he's 100% fluent in that gibberish. Later, QD.

See what I mean about my NOT taking Stupid in school? Fatty McLardass understood it and he's 100% fluent in that gibberish. Later, QD.
    How sad thats the only come back my bitcch has LOL you fuccking 3day wearing same cloths, dirty trash. later, cactus....

i just dont understand how you can say your so intelligent but being a trucker as a career isn't too intelligent to me... with a perfect SAT score im sure u could have accomplished more? soooooooo i want prooooof of ur geniousness lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by j0nbunklah0m
    i just dont understand how you can say your so intelligent but being a trucker as a career isn't too intelligent to me... with a perfect SAT score im sure u could have accomplished more? soooooooo i want prooooof of ur geniousness lmfao

LOL OWNED, fuccking ass ***** QD ! ! LOL LMAO

QD= failer at life

later, cactus

How sad thats the only come back my bitcch has LOL you fuccking 3day wearing same cloths, dirty trash. later, cactus....
    What the fucc was that? What does 3 day shiit have to do with anything? Where in the hail do you come up with your "insults' because they prove that not only are the fruits of your labors (and I don't mean the kind of "fruits" and "labors" your hefty, hefty ass does in the fields) done in vain, but they continue to make you look stupid. And you know, still, what you have on you...besides 400lbs of excess crap.

Come on over to WL and post your rambles. What are you scared of? Later, QD.

What the fucc was that? What does 3 day shiit have to do with anything? Where in the hail do you come up with your "insults' because they prove that not only are the fruits of your labors (and I don't mean the kind of "fruits" and "labors" your hefty, hefty ass does in the fields) done in vain, but they continue to make you look stupid. And you know, still, what you have on you...besides 400lbs of excess crap.

Come on over to WL and post your rambles. What are you scared of? Later, QD.
    the one who owend u befor, blues clues.

What are u going to do? not thing like always sucker. later, cactus

LOL OWNED, fuccking ass ***** QD ! ! LOL LMAO

QD= failer at life

later, cactus
    Lolol @ YOU saying I failed. What was it that you do for a living? I love it when idiots get together to try and gangbang me. When they have nothing to go on. Later, QD.

Lolol @ YOU saying I failed. What was it that you do for a living? I love it when idiots get together to try and gangbang me. When they have nothing to go on. Later, QD.
    more gay shiit from u queer ( why do u do that to ur self ? ). Dont pm me again asking to ride my ****.. later, cactus

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast