this thread = epic fail
this thread = epic fail
My car is factory....
Every single performance part and or modification it has was made in a factory somewhere.
STFUOriginally Posted by superboost
Edit: Oh snap..thats my 500th post. By the way..there was no point or reason to say epic fail dumbass.
Last edited by Ronsam2006; 04-10-2008 at 11:14 PM.
It is an epic fail. Moreland is an epic fail, and it is still an epic fail because we have no nearby legal alternative to street racing. So yes, epic fail. Not saying this about anything or anyone. I'm just like you. I work hard all day at 3 jobs to keep afloat, I have one moneypit of a car I like to exercise on occaision, but don't want to drive 70 miles and risk not being able to do it at all just to enjoy it.Originally Posted by Ronsam2006
My car is factory....
Every single performance part and or modification it has was made in a factory somewhere.