Results 1 to 40 of 289

Thread: Official Post Your Toyota Thread

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Palmetto
    Age
    49
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Are you asking what mods I did to it? I'll assume you were goofing when you asked what it was. lol It has cold air intake,catback exhuast,nothing major done to the interior, the scoop over the sunroof, but nothing has been yet done to the engine( as of yet). It also has the neon blue underglow, which is illegal in GA, so I'll be swapping those out for green.

    When I went to rimco, looking at some rims for her, this guy said he could swapout the engine, so I am looking into that as well......Vegeta
    Last edited by VegetaRules; 08-29-2006 at 11:09 PM.

  2. #2
    EX Super Mod TIGERJC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fayetteville
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,500
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VegetaRules
    Are you asking what mods I did to it? I'll assume you were goofing when you asked what it was. lol It has cold air intake,catback exhuast,nothing major done to the interior, the scoop over the sunroof, but nothing has been yet done to the engine( as of yet).

    When I went to rimco, looking at some rims for her, this guy said he could swapout the engine, so I am looking into that as well......Vegeta
    no, wtf fuck did u do to the exterior of the car??? Are u getting ready for F&F OVERDIVE or something. Poor Celica
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

  3. #3
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Palmetto
    Age
    49
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    No, the kid I bought it from did that too it. Sorry you dissapprove, but it turns many a heads when in motion,so I guess when people point that out, or complain I'll do something else lol I found a carbon fiber body kit I'll stick on it, to get it from looking so much like Brian's FF1 eclipse.

    Yeah I knew it when I bought it, but I'll fix it, bought it this year, so once I find paint shop I may change the color, may not. I wanted it blue, but tooo many blue Celica's in Ga, so I like having a standout color.

    Don't wanna be at redlight with 8 blue,yellow,sliver,blac, or white Celica's looking at me, so the green works just fine for me. THX for the input tho.

  4. #4
    EX Super Mod TIGERJC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fayetteville
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,500
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VegetaRules
    No, the kid I bought it from did that too it. Sorry you dissapprove, but it turns many a heads when in motion,so I guess when people point that out, or complain I'll do something else lol I found a carbon fiber body kit I'll stick on it, to get it from looking so much like Brian's FF1 eclipse.

    Yeah I knew it when I bought it, but I'll fix it, bought it this year, so once I find paint shop I may change the color, may not. I wanted it blue, but tooo many blue Celica's in Ga, so I like having a standout color.

    Don't wanna be at redlight with 8 blue,yellow,sliver,blac, or white Celica's looking at me, so the green works just fine for me. THX for the input tho.
    its fine if you bought the car like that, but believe me its total rice. It looks like the car was done by MTV: PIMP YOUR RIDE. The ppl who are turning thier heads, are saying to themselves wtf is that going down the road. If you don't believe that ppl think your car is total shit, just post some pics of the car in the car pics section of the forum. Neons are not cool.............................................. ...............................
    Last edited by TIGERJC; 08-30-2006 at 12:53 AM.
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

  5. #5
    EX Super Mod TIGERJC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fayetteville
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,500
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VegetaRules
    Are you asking what mods I did to it? I'll assume you were goofing when you asked what it was. lol It has cold air intake,catback exhuast,nothing major done to the interior, the scoop over the sunroof, but nothing has been yet done to the engine( as of yet). It also has the neon blue underglow, which is illegal in GA, so I'll be swapping those out for green.

    When I went to rimco, looking at some rims for her, this guy said he could swapout the engine, so I am looking into that as well......Vegeta
    the only mod I see right on this car is the air intake. That looks like one of those shitty ass exhaust.

    to de-rice it, take off all the mods except the air intake
    2006 Evo IX - Bolt ons

  6. #6
    D-Fence-Less Sport1.3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canton, GA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    10,056
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VegetaRules

    When I went to rimco, looking at some rims for her, this guy said he could swapout the engine, so I am looking into that as well......Vegeta
    is it a GT or GTS? if its a GTS(2zz) keep that motor...that thing is MONEY! if you have the 1zz...ditch it quick
    -Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-

  7. #7
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Palmetto
    Age
    49
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sport20
    is it a GT or GTS? if its a GTS(2zz) keep that motor...that thing is MONEY! if you have the 1zz...ditch it quick
    No it's a GT-s 2ZZ VVti engine. The engine only has like 65000 miles on it, so I assume money means I can do some things with it??....Vegeta

  8. #8
    i been noobified... O.o happyhooder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    north east of Atlanta...
    Age
    44
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VegetaRules
    No it's a GT-s 2ZZ VVti engine. The engine only has like 65000 miles on it, so I assume money means I can do some things with it??....Vegeta
    yeah you can do something with the 2zz... there is a HASS turbo system out for the celica... and custom setup has been done before...

    what swap were you thinking off?

  9. #9
    D-Fence-Less Sport1.3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canton, GA
    Age
    42
    Posts
    10,056
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VegetaRules
    No it's a GT-s 2ZZ VVti engine. The engine only has like 65000 miles on it, so I assume money means I can do some things with it??....Vegeta
    means you got the motor you want...the 2zz is an amazing motor...they wouldnt use it in the elise otherwise. throw in a 3zz stroker kit a supercharger and that thing could be a track weapon!
    -Super cool .gif TO UNBAN JITB, JM, Buttons AND NEMISIS here-

  10. #10
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Palmetto
    Age
    49
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Well Hooder, the guy was saying he could swap it with a TDR, or a MR2 engine, and make the neccessary mods. I had been trying to find spmeone to boost the engine since I bought it, but everyone seems to not know anything about Celca's lol


    But I definately appreciate the info, & I did call SprayGlo today to find out about repaint, so I'll be visiting them next week as well. So, Sport20,or Hooder, ya'll know a shop in GA that can do this?

    Also where can I get these parts? I know they're not on NOPI, & I've been to Sportcompactonly as well, so is there a specific site to goto that ya'll know of??.....Vegeta

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!