Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Me vs a vette

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    Don't have to... Go on ebay type in jic fta 2 magics....don't worry ill wait.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    JIC doesn't make anything with that name. I think you mean FLT-A2, and in that case, phase2motortrend sells them for $1895.00. Still doesn't show me that you bought them new. So I'm still waiting.

And for reference ill tell you the same shit in person

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth240 View Post
    JIC doesn't make anything with that name. I think you mean FLT-A2, and in that case, phase2motortrend sells them for $1895.00. Still doesn't show me that you bought them new. So I'm still waiting.
    I did buy them new? Lol just like you though I don't have to conjure up receipts. I'll just speculate how much I spent to make my argument.

<3 Catnipples

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    And for reference ill tell you the same shit in person
    Then you would no longer talk.

<3 Catnipples

Why rebuild it, it's not a shit box sr20 man....the world highest hp 100% stock internal 5.3 Ls is 996 whp and has been together for over a year so to just make 400 whp you aren't even putting a but of strain on a Ls....and 5k in suspension and paint, that paint is bullshit so you wasted your money there

I'd take 3800 and run...I wait in the above quoted post you said 4k so someone offered you $200 more take that shit and run for a stock internal shit ass yard built sr20
    Better safe then sorry moron. Not every motor is the same. God you are smart about some shit but totally cluless on other shit. Like properly doing shit. I was told by sammy tiger himself that my bottom end didn't need to be built. He knows srs like the back of his hand. Who do you think ill trust more? Some idiot trying to look cool by out talking me or an actual expert.

<3 Catnipples

Then you would no longer talk.

Awwwww shit Internet tough guy........I'm shaking in my boots man please oh please don't fight me cause you got butthurt over the Internet lololol grow the fuck up, what are 12? I forget you are such a badass cause you've been to jail
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

IA Member

I did buy them new? Lol just like you though I don't have to conjure up receipts. I'll just speculate how much I spent to make my argument.

In that case I have a 600hp ls1 s15 that we put together for 5k.

See how stupid it gets when you are a child. There are more people than just me telling you it's possible. Hell somebody already posted a link for an s14 with an ls1 for sale for 9k.

Better safe then sorry moron. Not every motor is the same. God you are smart about some shit but totally cluless on other shit. Like properly doing shit. I was told by sammy tiger himself that my bottom end didn't need to be built. He knows srs like the back of his hand. Who do you think ill trust more? Some idiot trying to look cool by out talking me or an actual expert.

Lol you missed the whole point of that post jackass.....god what is your iq, like 40?

Awwwww shit Internet tough guy........I'm shaking in my boots man please oh please don't fight me cause you got butthurt over the Internet lololol grow the fuck up, what are 12? I forget you are such a badass cause you've been to jail
    Just a pre warning if you run up on me talking shit. Not being a ethug or any of the other shit. I was born a bad ass jail didn't make me one. Went through to much shit to take lip from a fagget like you.

<3 Catnipples

Just a pre warning if you run up on me talking shit. Not being a ethug or any of the other shit. I was born a bad ass jail didn't make me one. Went through to much shit to take lip from a fagget like you.

skraight e thug gangsta motha fucker lolololol fuckin billy badass over here

Lol you missed the whole point of that post jackass.....god what is your iq, like 40?
    I'm at work I quickly read half of your shit. All you said was speculation. No proof or actual facts. I could get a low mile motor and install it and blow a hg a month later. Why waste all the time and not open it up and give myself a piece of.mind that its all good. Your not used to working hard. You probably have money so if it broke you could easily have someone fix it. Well I don't bitch. half assing it I could do it for 9k.

If it's so cheap why don't I see morw ls 240' s.......exactly. Not everyone can wait a year for someoen to sell a ls1 motor set with a t56 trans for 3500 and under. I'm sure there are deals but i havent found any local.
    <3 Catnipples

skraight e thug gangsta motha fucker lolololol fuckin billy badass over here
    Yep you got that right pussy ass mommas boy. (;

<3 Catnipples

In that case I have a 600hp ls1 s15 that we put together for 5k.

See how stupid it gets when you are a child. There are more people than just me telling you it's possible. Hell somebody already posted a link for an s14 with an ls1 for sale for 9k.
    he didnt build it for that much hes selling it for that much.

<3 Catnipples

I'm at work I quickly read half of your shit. All you said was speculation. No proof or actual facts. I could get a low mile motor and install it and blow a hg a month later. Why waste all the time and not open it up and give myself a piece of.mind that its all good. Your not used to working hard. You probably have money so if it broke you could easily have someone fix it. Well I don't bitch. half assing it I could do it for 9k.

If it's so cheap why don't I see morw ls 240' s.......exactly. Not everyone can wait a year for someoen to sell a ls1 motor set with a t56 trans for 3500 and under. I'm sure there are deals but i havent found any local.
    So you reply before reading a post...good idea jackass and hell you could do an overhaul and the hg still blow a day later...shit happen rebuilds don't change that. Your a fuckin trip I'm in stitches laughing at your ass
    Yep you got that right pussy ass mommas boy. (;

I love my mom...point being? I'd just die laughing at you being this thug in person just like I am on here, fuckin tough guys make me laugh

IA Member

So, quick question. You say you always do it right, rebuild it for piece of mind, whatever, correct? How many of the 40 or so cars you claim to have owned have you done this to? And in hind sight, should you have done that to the Miata you tried to trade me that blew up not too long after the new owner got it?

he didnt build it for that much hes selling it for that much.

Point was made previously that you could buy one done for 9k....you said they were 11-15k you were proven wrong accept it and shut up

So, quick question. You say you always do it right, rebuild it for piece of mind, whatever, correct? How many of the 40 or so cars you claim to have owned have you done this to? And in hind sight, should you have done that to the Miata you tried to trade me that blew up not too long after the new owner got it?
    Lolololololol owned

The car never blew up. My friend saw it the other day in suwanne. I cant help dude fucked with the mega squirt. Told him it needed a tune he didnt listen. The motor was rebuilt, but not by me. He went and autox it right after he got it. I cant lead a horse to water and force the horse to drink.

<3 Catnipples

Point was made previously that you could buy one done for 9k....you said they were 11-15k you were proven wrong accept it and shut up
    The main argument was you can't build one for that much. One was found for 9k which is very rare. Ill take a poll on my facebook and post the outcomes of what ppl have to say about how much it will cost. I have ppl on my facebook with ls1/3 swapped 240' s rx7's. If the majority of ppl say it was 9k and under ill delete my ia account.
    <3 Catnipples

The car never blew up. My friend saw it the other day in suwanne. I cant help dude fucked with the mega squirt. Told him it needed a tune he didnt listen. The motor was rebuilt, but not by me. He went and autox it right after he got it. I cant lead a horse to water and force the horse to drink.

Sounds like you sold an unfinished shit box car...so you bought a car and didnt rebuild it like you've been preaching this whole thread??? Fail my friend fail

The main argument was you can't build one for that much. One was found for 9k which is very rare. Ill take a poll on my facebook and post the outcomes of what ppl have to say about how much it will cost. I have ppl on my facebook with ls1/3 swapped 240' s rx7's. If the majority of ppl say it was 9k and under ill delete my ia account.
    Ill go through and fi d the post where it was said you couldn't buy or build one...and cool if they are fb friends with you I'd imagine they are as retarded and incompetent as you...well most of them anyways. And why would we want you to delete your account then I wouldn't have a badass to threaten beating me up cause they got butthurt on the Internet lolol

IA Member

So what about the other 39 cars you claim to have owned? Have you done anything to them other than wash them and put gas in? Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, do you think your car now is as fast as the twin turbo 350z your dad gave you in high school?

So what about the other 39 cars you claim to have owned? Have you done anything to them other than wash them and put gas in? Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, do you think your car now is as fast as the twin turbo 350z your dad gave you in high school?
    Are you trying to start more shit?

Some cars I did normal maintenance that was required. Most cars werw bought to flip for.profit. That miata though was really nice and I actually wish I wouldn't have traded it.

<3 Catnipples

Sounds like you sold an unfinished shit box car...so you bought a car and didnt rebuild it like you've been preaching this whole thread??? Fail my friend fail
    Ok man.

<3 Catnipples

Ok man.

You're a hypocrite...you preach that you do this that and the other to all the cars you've owned but the second you get called out you just ignore it...hypocrite

IA Member

Some cars I did normal maintenance that was required. Most cars werw bought to flip for.profit. That miata though was really nice and I actually wish I wouldn't have traded it.

So what about the 350z TT? See you just ignored that little question. Or do you forget that all the lies that you post are forever visible?

I wish you would have kept it too. We don't need more bandwagon drift kids ruining 240's.

So what about the 350z TT? See you just ignored that little question. Or do you forget that all the lies that you post are forever visible?

I wish you would have kept it too. We don't need more bandwagon drift kids ruining 240's.
    What about the z? I was 18 years old. I had a fast car I knew nothing about. End of story.

I'm not a bandwagon drifter. I do it for fun. The miata cost more to slide.

<3 Catnipples

What about the z? I was 18 years old. I had a fast car I knew nothing about. End of story.

Wait I thought 240s weren't cheap????

You're a hypocrite...you preach that you do this that and the other to all the cars you've owned but the second you get called out you just ignore it...hypocrite
    I did maintenance to every car I flipped. Sorry I didn't have mommy and daddy to buy me shit. I had to flip and hustle to get to where I am which isnt all that far compared to yall I know. I finally got a good platform to build and do shit for myself instead of trading. I'm trying if that's not enough then whatever. I'm not trying to please any of you. My car is crap compared to some of yalls cars. I'm playing the cards I was given.

<3 Catnipples

It's taken me a second, but I've read this entire thread and you have talked yourself in so many circles you can't even remember wtf you've said, but I'll point out some inconsistencies for you in an attempt that a new voice will show reason

1) You went from there's no way as LS 240 could be had for under 13k to "no, I meant you couldn't buy and completely rebuild it for 9k"
    2) I rebuild every car I own "Better safe than sorry" to " I only rebuild the ones that need to be rebuilt"
    3)blah blah blah "I don't stereotype hondas to hondas don't make torque to no I meant they don't make 350whptqftlbsxxx????
    4) I don't think you've ever met boosted in real life, he's friendly, but if you think you can beat him like a little girl then you are one sadly mistaken motherf*cker, please just listen to what some of these ppl have to say. Stop talking so much shit, then backing out and being an e-thug. Or jail thug or watever the fcuk you think you are. Ur car is yours and you like it, we get that, but your shit stinks just like everybody elses, so chill out
    BUILT NOT BOUGHT .........

See again. THIS.
    Contradicts this.
    I did maintenance to every car I flipped. Sorry I didn't have mommy and daddy to buy me shit. I had to flip and hustle to get to where I am which isnt all that far compared to yall I know. I finally got a good platform to build and do shit for myself instead of trading. I'm trying if that's not enough then whatever. I'm not trying to please any of you. My car is crap compared to some of yalls cars. I'm playing the cards I was given.

And please lie and say you were able to afford a TT 350z when you were in highschool. Please try I'm tempted to go get the popcorn for this shit

IA Member

I thought you said you dad was a pos that never did anything for you? Or did you say you were just trolling when you said that last time? I can't remember the last lie I heard from you. And last time that car came up, I think we found out that it was a lie. For you to have that car you would have had the first one in Atlanta. And judging by your I came up poor sob story, that shit didn't happen.

And how many events have you been to? Or are you a super cool street drifter?

Hey, I just realized. You were trying to sell those Lenso Dr-1 wheels, Do you still have those?

Hustle you say is that what that got you?

And as far as some of us???? I laughed harder at that than any other stupid shit youve said in this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Genji-Sama View Post
    It's taken me a second, but I've read this entire thread and you have talked yourself in so many circles you can't even remember wtf you've said, but I'll point out some inconsistencies for you in an attempt that a new voice will show reason

1) You went from there's no way as LS 240 could be had for under 13k to "no, I meant you couldn't buy and completely rebuild it for 9k"
    2) I rebuild every car I own "Better safe than sorry" to " I only rebuild the ones that need to be rebuilt"
    3)blah blah blah "I don't stereotype hondas to hondas don't make torque to no I meant they don't make 350whptqftlbsxxx????
    4) I don't think you've ever met boosted in real life, he's friendly, but if you think you can beat him like a little girl then you are one sadly mistaken motherf*cker, please just listen to what some of these ppl have to say. Stop talking so much shit, then backing out and being an e-thug. Or jail thug or watever the fcuk you think you are. Ur car is yours and you like it, we get that, but your shit stinks just like everybody elses, so chill out
    Naw bro he can beat my ass...thats what playing "catcher" in the jailhouse "baseball league" does to you...makes you be able to take some hard shit in your life........:idb::idb::idb:
    See again. THIS.

Contradicts this.

And please lie and say you were able to afford a TT 350z when you were in highschool. Please try I'm tempted to go get the popcorn for this shit
    It was the hustling that got him that car....

I thought you said you dad was a pos that never did anything for you? Or did you say you were just trolling when you said that last time? I can't remember the last lie I heard from you. And last time that car came up, I think we found out that it was a lie. For you to have that car you would have had the first one in Atlanta. And judging by your I came up poor sob story, that shit didn't happen.

Lulz

Understandable, but im at work. Working and carrying on a convo.

The main argument was that you can not build a ls1 240 with new parts or nice parts for that matter for 9k. Now one person has, but thats only one. Majority of people spend well over 12k to build one. I knew better to enter this pissing contest of verbal word play and mechanical intelligence while only giving 10% of my attention to the conversation at hand. I do not stereotype hondas as im a fan of all cars (besides mustangs). These guys weren't giving me advice by talking shit. I asked for links and proof because I'm interested in going ls1. I'm not a physical person but if approached in a hostile manor I will do what ever it takes to eliminate the said opposer. I was mearly talking shit about the trq thing and jerking 1civic1 chaine.

Now all I did was post a comment about running the op's car. Then a parade of shit talking commenced towards me. I was just trolling, then some how or another the conversation gets de railed. I'm not pointing blame. I kept replying back. I've had a horrible day so I guess I used this as an outlet to relieve my anger and stress.

Honestly I have no problem with boosted he was just doing what I would do. Good job btw at trolling. I'm not mad at all it was all in good fun. I'm a nice guy who helps people out when I can ask random. People just take what I say to seriously (bc of that one thread). I guess I deserve it in a way. All in all if it really is that cheap to go v8 then I feel like a fucking moron for spending countless hours and money on this sr (which still isn't done).

Mind is now fucked.

<3 Catnipples

Understandable, but im at work. Working and carrying on a convo.

The main argument was that you can not build a ls1 240 with new parts or nice parts for that matter for 9k. Now one person has, but thats only one. Majority of people spend well over 12k to build one. I knew better to enter this pissing contest of verbal word play and mechanical intelligence while only giving 10% of my attention to the conversation at hand. I do not stereotype hondas as im a fan of all cars (besides mustangs). These guys weren't giving me advice by talking shit. I asked for links and proof because I'm interested in going ls1. I'm not a physical person but if approached in a hostile manor I will do what ever it takes to eliminate the said opposer. I was mearly talking shit about the trq thing and jerking 1civic1 chaine.

Now all I did was post a comment about running the op's car. Then a parade of shit talking commenced towards me. I was just trolling, then some how or another the conversation gets de railed. I'm not pointing blame. I kept replying back. I've had a horrible day so I guess I used this as an outlet to relieve my anger and stress.

Honestly I have no problem with boosted he was just doing what I would do. Good job btw at trolling. I'm not mad at all it was all in good fun. I'm a nice guy who helps people out when I can ask random. People just take what I say to seriously (bc of that one thread). I guess I deserve it in a way. All in all if it really is that cheap to go v8 then I feel like a fucking moron for spending countless hours and money on this sr (which still isn't done).

Mind is now fucked.

So who do I talk to about getting my nobel peace prize

Thats why i want that tread deleted simply because most of it was a lie.

My dad is a pos, but came into my life when i was 17. He bought me the tt 350z for my 18th birthday. Needles to say he didnt stick around. He owns his own construction business so he has plenty of money. The 350z wasnt the first running twins I had a 05 and this was in 08, you forget I'm not so old. He abandoned me and I had no where to go so my friend stole credit cards and I guess you could say helped me get back on my feet. I lost the z and got a 2003 eclipse which ia what he drove ro steal shit hence why I got locked up. No money no lawyer so that meant jail time, 2 years of my life wasted for a stupid immature mistake. My life was at a all time low so I did what I could to get back on my feet. I bought a shitty firebird and started to flip cars. I found it fun bc I like cars. Things most of you take for granted. My life has never been good since birth. Ive had to struggle my entire life. So sorry if I take shit talking to an extreme. All ive ever heard is I'm not good enough or the shit I do isn't worthy. I guess ive been trying to.hard to fit in.

I don't take anything you guys say personal. I pretty much have zero feelings. Im done with this pissing contest. Ill be the bigger man and end this. Juat wanted to clarify some shit yall keep bringing up.

<3 Catnipples

So who do I talk to about getting my nobel peace prize
    You go to the corner of fuck yoself and i hate you...thanks for ruining all my fun
    Thats why i want that tread deleted simply because most of it was a lie.

My dad is a pos, but came into my life when i was 17. He bought me the tt 350z for my 18th birthday. Needles to say he didnt stick around. He owns his own construction business so he has plenty of money. The 350z wasnt the first running twins I had a 05 and this was in 08, you forget I'm not so old. He abandoned me and I had no where to go so my friend stole credit cards and I guess you could say helped me get back on my feet. I lost the z and got a 2003 eclipse which ia what he drove ro steal shit hence why I got locked up. No money no lawyer so that meant jail time, 2 years of my life wasted for a stupid immature mistake. My life was at a all time low so I did what I could to get back on my feet. I bought a shitty firebird and started to flip cars. I found it fun bc I like cars. Things most of you take for granted. My life has never been good since birth. Ive had to struggle my entire life. So sorry if I take shit talking to an extreme. All ive ever heard is I'm not good enough or the shit I do isn't worthy. I guess ive been trying to.hard to fit in.

I don't take anything you guys say personal. I pretty much have zero feelings. Im done with this pissing contest. Ill be the bigger man and end this. Juat wanted to clarify some shit yall keep bringing up.

#thestruggle....sorry i had to
    But who on here doesnt appreciate cars??? Pretty sure everyone thats posted in here has built there cars from the ground up, excpet carguy...downsouth and i built his shit lololol and hate mustangs how dare you!!!! lulz

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast