Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Callout: 05dc5s

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by Moseley View Post
    Well it says I'm out of first gear in 1.7 seconds, so my 60' is just about limited by my gear. and it also says 60mph comes in 3.1 seconds. all on motor, no spray. which is why the hatch has a tag frame that says "porsches for breakfast, ferraris for lunch"

now I'm not scared to run someone like you because I know I'll roast you so bad off the line and you don't have enough power to come back. stretch and his boys know whats up though, so even if I can get em slightly out of the hole they got some big powa and I don't want none of that
    lmaoooooo............ its a lil something, i aint big powa....

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    lol if you are runnin TnT, ill play if ya have time lol ill be on DRs and a stock t5, my car is not set up for digs atm but it does pretty well in the rolls lol

P.S. whats up with all these 50+ mph rolls in NA hondas??? Just wondering
    i wanna run from a dig.........just saying........not all the motor hondas do rolls..

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by Moseley View Post
    alright if I'm in TnT you might have to get in line LOL

and yeah I dunno about the 50 rolls I said 'no dig' for the RSX then bobby says ok I'm on steelies so we chose 50 to make it fair. the RSX would have done a 20 roll or something, but come on I'm sure you know street tire digs in FWD = fail
    thats why god created man-------- then man created SLICKS======== hooking in fwd...lololol

Quote Originally Posted by 112480 View Post
    Dont need a 6 speed when i have my 5, and why tonight? why not b4...............??????????? oh ok. thought so.
    I think it's pretty hilarious how you sent out all those text messages about how it's bs. to keep secrets and that it should be about k-unity etc etc. Now here you are trying to keep your plans to swap your transmission, intake manifold, and who knows what else secret. Where's the unity bro?

After your run with Moseley I tried to reach out to you to share some of my ideas to help make you faster. I could have kept my mouth shut and let you figure things out yourself, but I traded a couple PMs with you to give you some pointers. The two main things I was telling you were your gearing sucks and your manifold is way too big. You didn't want to believe what I was saying then. But now you've already sold your trans and are trying to sell your manifold on the low (you have it posted for sale using a different username). Too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    im pretty sure my wheels cost more than your motor. I can run you with the AC on? maybe the Navigation on?

Wait nevermind, looks like Moselys M3 is more of a match for me.

Hey Mose.......think we can have a gentlemens luxury sedan race? We can sip champagne and debate politics with our bluetooth headsets why the "honda kids" fart can by us hitting VTACK
    ROFL. lost it.

lol if you are runnin TnT, ill play if ya have time lol ill be on DRs and a stock t5, my car is not set up for digs atm but it does pretty well in the rolls lol

I don't know about other races, but the one with 1civic and 05dc5s, 50mph was 1civic's choice. I even asked him, hey why not a 40 roll? He said there was no way he'd hook on the tires he rolled out on. The RSX was ready to go from 20, 30, 40, 50, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    These K cars can't hook from a dig or low roll... lmao!!
    Funny you say that b/c YOU picked the 50roll. I asked you, why not a 40? I figured you'd want to get the same race setup that you got against the hatch so you could use your super tall 1st gear. The RSX was ready to go from a low roll that night. Pretty funny that the guy who brought the car that can't hook from a low roll is now parroting about how K-series cars can't hook from a dig or roll.

Southern Speed

Thanks for the morning read guys
    11.7@116- All motor H2B Integra

I'm not the one in his mid 30s racing beat up lsvtecs. I did that when I was 20-25 lol

Does your wife know youre up?

I have always been smarter, faster, better than you guys and I've proven it time and time again. I only piped in here cause you guys are so hilarious making excuses why you lost.

Greg is a liar I totaled up his first build and when he blew it the fuck up he magically acted like he has no money invested. Now he claims he has like $1000 in his k build even though I know what he spent. He talked to me about it so much I had to ignore his phone calls it got so annoying
    No mike ur the fucking liar. Where the proof of my "expensive" k build I never said it was 1000 but ur a fucking idiot to think i spent $10000. But hey thats what lames do, comment on shit they know nothing about. The only reason i called ur ass"so much" about my turbo D is cause it was some FUCK UP shit going on around the shop at the time where ur concerned. And u fucking know it, but its funny that when i came up there about you didnt have to much to fucking say but all the sudden, ur an e-thug now. LOL! Get the fuck outta here lame ass mommas titty sucking BOY!
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT
    Allmotor K EK Hatch Coming Soon.....

Why so angry Greg did I hit a nerve? Fucked up shit? So fucked up you stored the car at the same shop for two years and had them build it again?

I suppose you'll say it was me who was the one you didnt like at mainstream? Is that why you bought stuff from me and ran up my cell phone bill calling me every 5 minutes about toroku and gopower and countless what if situations.

Yes it got annoying so annoying I didn't give you chunkys number when you asked cause I actually like chunky.

It doesn't matter if you have $1 or $10000 , you would never tell the real number anyway and the main point is you'll never own GODs chariot, your car lost it's 0-1. Loser is a loser

You read the Internet and jock other people for knowledge then when they get tired of your stupidity they put you on blast.

I'll be at mainstream this week getting a resonator put in my TL. Feel free to come sayhi sweetie
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by chunky View Post
    I think it's pretty hilarious how you sent out all those text messages about how it's bs. to keep secrets and that it should be about k-unity etc etc. Now here you are trying to keep your plans to swap your transmission, intake manifold, and who knows what else secret. Where's the unity bro?

After your run with Moseley I tried to reach out to you to share some of my ideas to help make you faster. I could have kept my mouth shut and let you figure things out yourself, but I traded a couple PMs with you to give you some pointers. The two main things I was telling you were your gearing sucks and your manifold is way too big. You didn't want to believe what I was saying then. But now you've already sold your trans and are trying to sell your manifold on the low (you have it posted for sale using a different username).
    ONCE AGAIN!, Chunky, i didnt HIDE SHIT! My manifold was up for sale on BOTH K20A.ORG AND CLUBRSX AND H-T(I think) for everybody to damn see and was SOLD UNDER MY USERNAME!. The guy thats selling it now is using my pictures!! thats the guy i sold it to for $750shipped and now he's turning around and selling it for $8-something shipped. Its not my problem u and moseley didnt see it b4 it sold! And i STILL have my 5 speed trans! so once again, wth are u talking about! u, moseley and matt are the king of secrets! NOT ME! And a little fyi, the shit you told me in person and threw texts, i already knew. I just wanted to do something different and if its not the best for setup then later on i might changed it.

"k unity" u should think about it, instead of this k on o k violence shit.
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Quit making excuses. You act one way Greg and it's about time someone said something. You're too dumb to listen to people that know more than you, you're too lazy to learn for yourself, you're too scared to try something other people may not run.

You're a cookie cutter, not an innovator. You're a sheep, I'm a wolf
    -www.usedbarcode.net

And Bobby is little Bo peep
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Why so angry Greg did I hit a nerve? Fucked up shit? So fucked up you stored the car at the same shop for two years and had them build it again?

I suppose you'll say it was me who was the one you didnt like at mainstream? Is that why you bought stuff from me and ran up my cell phone bill calling me every 5 minutes about toroku and gopower and countless what if situations.

Yes it got annoying so annoying I didn't give you chunkys number when you asked cause I actually like chunky.

It doesn't matter if you have $1 or $10000 , you would never tell the real number anyway and the main point is you'll never own GODs chariot, your car lost it's 0-1. Loser is a loser

You read the Internet and jock other people for knowledge then when they get tired of your stupidity they put you on blast.

I'll be at mainstream this week getting a resonator put in my TL. Feel free to come sayhi sweetie
    I'm there at Mainstream at different times so where the fuck are you?!? Dont dig urself in a hole where u cant krawl out of. I'll text u when i'm on the way so u'll know and dont give me any damn excuses either. And i told ur ass about me maybe using toruku or go power cams at the time. i didnt ask for your damn opinion so dont act like i did. And u could never hit a nerve wit me dog. you're to beneath me for that. And my car being at the shop for 2 years mean what? Actually it was there for 3 and a half after the turbo D blew up so what? Who fucking cares? Where is ur crx at???? U said "dont make me bring the crx out of retirement" right? WELL MOTHERFUCKER BRING IT! Your baller right? When u bring it back out make sure its a fully built K which for u shouldnt be too hard right? Cause ur rich bitch!
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Awwwww poor greggy poo lol

Crx is long gone I sold it and made $9000 off it. All I have is a 2005 TL. I actually work for a living so I don't have time to go hang out at tuner shops all day. I only go there if I have work to get done.

I mean it's cool you guys still street race, I'm done with it and have been for awhile. I wanna go fast I jump on my gsxr. The whole swapped Honda game is just played out. I've been doing it way longer than you. You're about on my level from 5 years ago. K series is so cliche. J series is where it's at

Apparently I don't need a fully built K to beat your car ziiiiinnnngggg
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Greg don't act like you didn't call me every fuckig day when the header controversy was going on with evan Mosely and matt and Luis. Don't act like you didn't blow my phone up everyday asking about Hp and what to buy or about how my 200hp car would fair against Luis etc.

I stopped giving you advice cause you always argued if you read some thread on k20 that you thought was better
    -www.usedbarcode.net

ONCE AGAIN!, Chunky, i didnt HIDE SHIT! My manifold was up for sale on BOTH K20A.ORG AND CLUBRSX AND H-T(I think) for everybody to damn see and was SOLD UNDER MY USERNAME!. The guy thats selling it now is using my pictures!! thats the guy i sold it to for $750shipped and now he's turning around and selling it for $8-something shipped. Its not my problem u and moseley didnt see it b4 it sold! And i STILL have my 5 speed trans! so once again, wth are u talking about! u, moseley and matt are the king of secrets! NOT ME! And a little fyi, the shit you told me in person and threw texts, i already knew. I just wanted to do something different and if its not the best for setup then later on i might changed it.

"k unity" u should think about it, instead of this k on o k violence shit.
    LOL. K unity? You must not read all the posts I have on k20a, clubrsx, and ephatch where I am always trying to help people out. I've learned a lot of lessons over the years though my various builds and I'm always willing to share that knowledge. However, if one of my friends is building something he wants to keep secret, I don't run around telling everyone about it. On Saturday night, someone asked me something about the RSX. I just politely referred him to 05dc5s b/c it's not my car. Nothing personal. If someone says he wants to keep his setup secret, I respect that. Like when I ran Green Goblin in my ep3 on the last built motor. He got me by a car+, so I wanted to know what he had. He didn't want to tell me, and that was fine. I didn't get all mad that he wanted to keep secrets. Was I really curious? Hell yeah I wanted to know what he had. However, I didn't run around crying because he didn't want to talk about his setup. I just told him he had a fast car and that I would be up for a rematch sometime b/c those were some good runs.

Anyhow, try not to look at the 9 page (and growing) thread about my build on k20a.org. I'm really trying to keep that build secret. LOL.

You'll text me when you're on the way lol motherfucker I work in PTC Im not leaving work to go meet some kid over Internet shit talking.

However when I make my appt with James you can stop by, I've said nothing I won't say to you in person
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quit making excuses. You act one way Greg and it's about time someone said something. You're too dumb to listen to people that know more than you, you're too lazy to learn for yourself, you're too scared to try something other people may not run.

You're a cookie cutter, not an innovator. You're a sheep, I'm a wolf
    Ur a damn sheep. LOL! And i'm the same way in person as on the web. PERIOD! I dont talk shit then act brand new in person. Hell fuck no! i'm in ur face period and i dont need my crew of real niggas with me either. Would be some serious problems then. So i suggest u keep this shit about cars and racing.
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

You'll text me when you're on the way lol motherfucker I work in PTC Im not leaving work to go meet some kid over Internet shit talking.

However when I make my appt with James you can stop by, I've said nothing I won't say to you in person
    I dont give a shit where you work, we not on ur time ur on mine. Kid? As i remember ur the young ass lame. So listen to ur elder BOY!
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Greg don't act like you didn't call me every fuckig day when the header controversy was going on with evan Mosely and matt and Luis. Don't act like you didn't blow my phone up everyday asking about Hp and what to buy or about how my 200hp car would fair against Luis etc.

I stopped giving you advice cause you always argued if you read some thread on k20 that you thought was better
    dog i called ur ass twice to ask u what went on and thats it! 2 damn times and thats a lot?? LOL! mike get over urself! And i ask u b4 the header test about ur car vs luis and whats wrong with that? Nigga cant ask some questions?
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Awwwww poor greggy poo lol

Crx is long gone I sold it and made $9000 off it. All I have is a 2005 TL. I actually work for a living so I don't have time to go hang out at tuner shops all day. I only go there if I have work to get done.

I mean it's cool you guys still street race, I'm done with it and have been for awhile. I wanna go fast I jump on my gsxr. The whole swapped Honda game is just played out. I've been doing it way longer than you. You're about on my level from 5 years ago. K series is so cliche. J series is where it's at

Apparently I don't need a fully built K to beat your car ziiiiinnnngggg
    Oh yes about that, wheres the viper u where going to buy? You know the one you kept asking me about??? I did want to race it.
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 91s13 View Post
    hold on, whats all this shit talking in my callout thread about. the callout to 05dc5s is simple. is it yes or no?
    Think thaat you got a decline...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

can i run some one lol
    Ill run a snail stang....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

whats up with all these 50+ mph rolls in NA hondas??? Just wondering
    They can't afford tires...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    i wanna run from a dig.........just saying........not all the motor hondas do rolls..
    It was really just implied at the situation of them doing a 50 roll, i know hondas do digs...my car unfortunately isnt set up for digs atm my trans is killing me

I don't know about other races, but the one with 1civic and 05dc5s, 50mph was 1civic's choice. I even asked him, hey why not a 40 roll? He said there was no way he'd hook on the tires he rolled out on. The RSX was ready to go from 20, 30, 40, 50, whatever.

Funny you say that b/c YOU picked the 50roll. I asked you, why not a 40? I figured you'd want to get the same race setup that you got against the hatch so you could use your super tall 1st gear. The RSX was ready to go from a low roll that night. Pretty funny that the guy who brought the car that can't hook from a low roll is now parroting about how K-series cars can't hook from a dig or roll.
    Did he roll out on donuts???
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

Oh snap he brought his posse into this. It's gang warfare now.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    Ill run a snail stang....
    Dont you pick on my slow mustang, unless its in the BMW lol, on that note is your car gonna be ready for showdown by chance???

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    They can't afford tires...
    Tr00F right here, DRs arent that expensive...but they throw off the hella flush stance.......lol
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

I couldn't find a viper in my price range. John had one for sale that I thought hard about buying but didn't. I saved my money and bought an Acura instead
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Greg you can't beat another Eg what makes you think you can run a viper lol

Baby steps child
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Greg you can't beat another Eg what makes you think you can run a viper lol

Baby steps child
    hey mike u still sucking down the similac?
    EBTEC
    EMMINO BUILT

hey mike u still sucking down the similac?
    You still losing to 2.0l motors?
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Certified Gearhead ThEGrNGoBLiN's Avatar

this is a very good thread.....

Senior Member | IA Veteran 1civic's Avatar

You still losing to 2.0l motors?
    Can you build one? LMAO!!

GTFO MIKE!!

Mike you saved 5k to buy a 13000 TL, Thats not Baller man

Joke or not, your deep in a whole..

Face it Mike your a do-boy, parts guy.. You claim your fame on shit other people built, no shops wanted you, thats why you work at a gun store now..

I know you like to sound cool, but after all the years of crap I'm over you and your claims..

So many people could post up info and really bash on you but they don't..

Why would you come in knowing you don't race?

And again here you go.. Did you forget that I called? Did you not hear Moseley say no digs?

Why would I put 60-80 miles on my ET Streets for a free race? Run it back from a dig and see what happens..

Dont you pick on my slow mustang, unless its in the BMW lol, on that note is your car gonna be ready for showdown by chance???
    It will be back running today so it will be all up to jimmy if he can get the intercooler and cell built and tuned again ill be there fri night sat and sun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN!1 Black R's Avatar

I still like you Mike.

Let's run TL vs TL from a dig!

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuki_Civic
    i woke up to the feeling of someone cutting my clothes from my pants to my bra. all in one cut

Quote Originally Posted by Black R View Post
    I still like you Mike.

Let's run TL vs TL from a dig!
    You must be the only one..lol

Vtecbitch is a fag and he sucks dick. I mean vteckiddie. Call me an assbag. Bitch boy you don't know me at all. How the fuck you get in this thread anyway. Go back and crawl under the pile of shit you dug your way out of better yet just eat the pile. Mike aka fagboy or mommy titty sucker

Ur a damn sheep. LOL! And i'm the same way in person as on the web. PERIOD! I dont talk shit then act brand new in person. Hell fuck no! i'm in ur face period and i dont need my crew of real niggas with me either. Would be some serious problems then. So i suggest u keep this shit about cars and racing.
    Actually, you've always been very cool in person, but you can't take any sort of criticism on a public forum. The night we met up for you to do your run with Moseley, everything was all cool. Until you got home and got the idea that the hatch was on spray or has a fully built motor, or that you were somehow tricked into starting out of your powerband. Then you made an issue out of other people keeping secrets about their builds while you yourself are now trying to tweak your setup on the low.

It was really just implied at the situation of them doing a 50 roll, i know hondas do digs...my car unfortunately isnt set up for digs atm my trans is killing me

Did he roll out on donuts???
    Yep. But that was his choice.

Quote Originally Posted by 1civic View Post
    And again here you go.. Did you forget that I called? Did you not hear Moseley say no digs?

Why would I put 60-80 miles on my ET Streets for a free race? Run it back from a dig and see what happens..
    Sure, he said no digs, but he didn't say "hey, make sure you show up on steelies with donuts." If you came out to run, it was your fault for bringing those tires. I mean, for the most part you've been cool about the loss, except that you keep dropping the HP number to downplay your car and make it seem as if the RSX was supposed to beat you. But RSXs aren't supposed to beat swapped hatches. Especially hyped up and supposedly "legendary" hatches like yours. You said it best yourself. Why wouldn't you run an RSX. LOL.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast