Quote Originally Posted by {X}Echo419
if you look up the proper useage of a ";" then you'll see that my usage was proper. smart guy
You completely missed that one.

Quote Originally Posted by {X}Echo419
wow you ARE dim aren't you. if scarcasim was a real object you would be sitting on some right now.
Do you even know what that meant?

Quote Originally Posted by {X}Echo419
If I was you I wouldn't brag about being "ME".
try me tuff guy.
don't forget to catch your AARP meeting.
Try you? What will you do? Bore me to death with your "comebacks?" AARP. Originality seems to be your strongpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by {X}Echo419
you seem about stupid enough to get a tattoo saying "Eastside".
Nice one

Quote Originally Posted by {X}Echo419
everyone understood that. maybe if your head wasn't so far up your ass you'd see that.
Another wrong answer.

Quote Originally Posted by {X}Echo419
are you still talking? God does have a sense of humor...He made you think you're black.
And yet, another one. I don't think I'm black. In fact, I know I'm white.

Quote Originally Posted by {X}Echo419
see above grandpa. better grab the bifocals.
You came with that original shit twice in one post? You da man!

Quote Originally Posted by {X}Echo419
why don't you stop while you're behind. you're looking more foolish after each post.
I'm behind? Doubt it. Before I made any of my posts to you, I could physically see my IQ getting higher as I read through your English massacre. Nice try, "tuff guy." Later, QD.